Friday, September 27, 2019

SOME of What I Accomplished TODAY (for God, Country, and Family -- in that order)!!!


Praful N. Patel, MD, my Cardiologist


1. Praful's associate Cardiologists for Wilmington Surgical Associates, CORRECTED: Cape Fear Heart Associateshttps://www.nhrmc.org/physician-group/locations/cape-fear-heart-associatesHenry N. Patel and Rebecca Westendorff, were who visited me in person in the hospital Tuesday - Thursday this week, and because of the IRREGULARITIES in my "My Chart" -- by Epic Systems: Meds Schedule (including the command to DROP Xarelto -- rather than Low-Dose Aspirin -- that Rebecca and others had stated many times). 

I spoke with someone at Cape Fear Heart Associates letting them know I did NOT follow Dr. Westendorff's TWICE STATED and once by her "yellow highlighted" command to STOP Xarelto. I spoke with a NICE black woman who KNOWS my Kenan Family runs all the White Supremacy and Hard Drug Trafficking, put Trump into power in the name of the HATE-GOD Jesus Christ.

I THINK this might be WHY Dr. Westendorff did it -- but I'm willing to call it a simple error -- because she handled her Celtic Cross pendant aggressively while I apologized for getting angry at her REFUSAL to hear about Christian Clergy being the BIGGEST Drug-Traffickers -- and Rebecca tried to "SCREW ME", much like Gastroenterologist Frederick Opper had done this past January before committing me on LIES to the Behavioral Health Hospital. 

First:



And Second: 

Anthony Hopkins was my father's, William Scott Kenan's, Best Friend in Alcoholic's Anonymous -- when Wilmington was "Hollywood East"Remember, when I worked for Tennessee Williams, Meryl Streep was a GOOD FRIEND that I partied with -- with MANY people, including at the Reagan White House!!! 





And you had BETTER BE BETTER THAN Tony Hopkins playing an EXORCIST if you HOPE to SCARE ME!!!







I had that black woman at the medical practice laughing her BUTT OFF, and she said that if I was WRONG to change the order to what I KNEW was right, Dr. Westendorff would call me TODAY -- even after 5:00 PM -- but she has NOT.

Oh, and a "counter person" -- or perhaps AT-counter-person -- from Dr. Bridger's office called to see if I needed anything, and said she remembered that my laugh always makes others laugh -- unavoidably, and I replied: "Do you have a few years and I can begin to tell you all about my Kenan Family???"


And THAT put her into a jolly giggle!!!




Henry M. Patel, MD is NOT related to Praful Patel -- but BOTH knew my Kenan Family leads "Modern Christian NAZISM" -- and Henry said his WIFE would LOVE to discuss the crimes of my family!!!



Rebecca Westendorff, MD -- sans her Celtic Cross pendant that she wore on Thursday.




2. I spoke at length -- nearly five minutes, under today's circumstances -- with my mother, telling her all about this week, and explaining why I had to spend so much money on prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs, etc., leaving me LITTLE of the $83.00 Mom, Jane, and Julie -- but NOT MY WEALTHIER BROTHER MIKE -- sent me after I let Julie know I'd been sprung from the hospital.


We told each other we loved each other, before getting off the phone.

3. Then LATER, I found a PERFECT OFFICE CHAIR with padded seat that rolls and is the right height with a broad padded seat that I can sit in it without irritating my skin tags and butt warts that Dr. Westendorff kindly found a Surgeon for by asking another of my docs, Thomas Eskew, for a recommend. I DO give credit WHERE DUE!!!

I bought that chair from a Thrift Shop for a mere $25.00!!! I also had to buy a lot a perishable and some non-perishable foods, so now down to $28.50 -- cash plus in bank -- with $34.00 expected from Benefits Management, Inc. this coming Monday -- and LOTS of things needed. I'm overdue for an oil change, my window-wipers (two front, one rear), are now torn up and not wiping clear -- being the most important.

4. I responded to this INVITE I shockingly got from Pastor Mike Dickey, who LOVES lying down with young male kids and getting them to SNIFF his hairy little pits and his "Man Pheromones" -- black kids and black men having LARGER FUN DORKS than typical White Men -- as everyone who ever has had GYM CLASS in an integrated school or gym KNOWS!!!



Pastor Mike Dickey teaching a black male youth about TRUE CHRISTIANITY!!! (I bet Mike ERASED THIS from his Facebook page since I first published it, no???):


YOU’RE INVITED to join us as we Celebrate our Grand Re-opening at our New Building!! Everyone Welcome!! Kids ministry (Birth - 5th grade), Powerful Worship, Relevant Message, NO judgement, FREE coffee & donuts, & Lots of love! We Can’t wait to see you!! 1501 Castle Street, 11 am!!
SUN, SEP 29 AT 11 AM
52 people interested · 32 people going

  • Scott Kenan I'm sorry, but Pastor Mike Dickey only loves money and his last "dickey" name (if ya see what I'm sayin')!!! In 2017, I proved he harbored THIEVES who used the money to feed their Narcotics and other Addictions, including my then roommate Dustin Goldsmith who just RECENTLY got out of the County Jail and LOVED having sex with me. I bet he is there for your new opening. I work with TOP North Carolina Prosecutors -- as well as the FBI -- and we will have DETECTIVES hidden in your congregation this Sunday to document who is there. It is FUN to give warning first to see who is smart enough to pay attention, no??? This blog posting of mine from 2017 DETAILS who CityLife Church and Pastor Philip Chryst of The Anchor Church not only harbor some of the BIGGEST Drug Criminals, but also HOTTEST Gay WHORES in Wilmington


  • Contact Lt. Gen. Russel Honore via Facebook (or message me for his cell number) to get a reference on me -- and I BET we will have many who attend services here in JAIL or PRISON SOON!!! http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../two...



5. I RETURNED Scott Rich's (my nearly two-month roommate whose late-onset Schizophrenia and Anxiety has him with both FULL disability plus his Navy Veteran's Pension), phone that some woman called last night to tell me she had found it and I was the only person in the directory. I picked it up last night, returned it to Benefits Management who handle Scott's benefits this morning -- then FOUND Scott down on the Cape Fear River, and told him to get it before they closed today at noon.


He was VERY grateful!!!

6. Early this evening I communicated with Susan Lattomus -- my DATE to our ninth-grad graduation prom at North Junior High School near West Chester, PA:




Susan Lattomus (on left), with a friend, recently, this NOT looking totally like Susan, who is QUITE BRIGHT, and a retired nurse, living in Oregon, now:
We’re not in Europe but we’re drinking beer for Bruce’s b-day


Scott Kenan Susan LattomusI was apparently DIS-invitedMarlowe Schaeffer-Polk invited me as her guest four years ago, but has REFUSED to speak with me for the last 1.5 yearsBob Jones has REFUSED to tell me a thing about it. Ditto Linda LeBoutillierHal Peters, and other classmates whom I SPECIFICALLY ASKED (via Facebook). But I KNOW Bob Jones does NOT get everything I send him via Facebook -- or even all my emails, so I'm not certain who or WHAT to blame!!! 

MeanwhileTrump's BIGGEST support is my Kenan Familyhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../yesterday...













.

No comments:

Post a Comment