Saturday, September 21, 2019

My Old "Nemesis Magistrate" and I Met by Serendipity Today -- At the Arts/Crafts Festival on Front Street!!! / Cops Treated Me with AGGRESSIVE Respect / Wilmington Democrats ALREADY Know that Joe Kennedy III Is My Kenan Family's NEXT DONALD TRUMP -- HA!!!


First of all, Happy Equinox -- and here is one of the three yarn-paintings I bought from the niece of the artist, in San Blas, Nayarit (they all LOVE doing Peyote Buttons -- and the colors fluoresce under black-light):






"Happy Trails to You . . . Until We Meet Again!!!" -- the ending song of the TV show of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, the FIRST of MANY major celebrities I've met in my life. Roy's first cousin lived next-door to us on Ebenezer Road in Cincinnati, Ohio, when I was 2.5 - 6 years old. 


They visited about twice per year, dressed in character, and entertained the eight or so neighborhood kids. My OWN mother -- who ran a kindergarten for the neighbors the last year we lived there, was ALREADY so ABUSIVE of me, Roy and Dale gave me SPECIAL ATTENTION, so if you don't like my FIGHTING CHRISTIAN-NAZIS, blame them!!!




>>> THE REASON I AM SO HAPPY I SLEPT 10 HOURS LAST NIGHT AND HAD A THREE HOUR NAP TODAY 


-- to catch up the sleep I've been missing the last ten days while my NAZI mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now nearly 97 and living in Raleigh, has now relented -- but she TERRORIZES ME REPEATEDLY, now in concert with my brother Michael William Kenan, and Mom cites both Jesus Christ and the Holy Catholic Church as WHO TELL HER TO TRY TO KILL ME -- or at least shut me up in jail, mental hospital, or by "Chemical Lobotomy"

Mom has had THREE private audiences (Catholic for "meetings"), with Popes in Rome -- at least two with John-Paul II who gave her the orders to DEVELOP the Christian Drug Mafias of Atlanta, GA and Wilmington, NC!!!

I will NEXT write the Bishop of Raleigh:



Bishop Luis Rafael Zarama, a native of Colombia.


I will write as well to the ARCH-Bishop of Atlanta, whom Zarama serves under, and whose Cathedral received MANY GIFTS from the Catholic wife of  James Graham Kenan, a Kentucky Clay -- whose five children are all Catholic, and TWO of them Clergy. 


James and his nephew Gregg Loomis gave me legal advice in 1990, and with his brother Frank Hawkins Kenan, had helped the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, etc., MURDER Tennessee Williams, and then STEAL HIS ESTATE from Harvard University for the Episcopal Church.


I will ALSO write Mom's Pastor at St. Raphael's Catholic Church, Reverend Phillip R. Hurley, S.J.


The REASON I have decided to do this, is that Mom KNOWS that she DELIBERATELY set my brother up to dole out the 1/4 of her estate she claims she is leaving me in "increments only as immediately needed" -- and each of my other siblings will get a quarter too, but DIRECTLY, rather than through Power of Attorney, which Mom said she legally granted Mike in my case. Mom CLAIMS that is so that District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper, and former Wells Fargo Advisors Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland CANNOT steal it from my bank account, since they ILLEGALLY and UNCONSTITUTIONALLY charged me with Libel in 2012 in Cook County Courts, Illinois -- NEVER legally served me, then tried me In Absentia on Chicago, convicting me in June 2013. 

Jamie had asked for $50,000.00 damages (although he said he only wanted me to erase some blog postings and he would DROP it if I erased them -- which I did, but they proceeded anyway, and I later RESTORED most of that to my blog)


That management under these circumstances SEEMS SANE -- but since Mike REFUSES to speak with me about anything of substance -- or EXPLAIN why he won't, it's just Mom's AGGRESSIVE NAZI PLANNING to be certain I don't get any inheritance from her!!!

And then in addition to Jamie being awarded so much more than he had asked for -- MY NOT BEING ALLOWED TO DEFEND MYSELF, and Jamie NEVER SHOWED DAMAGES from my blog, in FACT he at that time got a major PROMOTION/RAISE!!! 

So he was also given copyright to my book, and to my original blog, and EVERY email, letter, etc., that I write on related subjects UNTIL I DIE.



ONLY Kenan-controlled Bank of America honored this judgement -- and emptied my accounts of over $800.00 -- Disability money that by LAW is PROTECTED from this kind of seizure. Google/Blogger completely ignored it, not turning over my blog. Amazon DIDN'T BELIEVE IT, so asked Jamie/Saper Law for more CLARITY/PROOF and while waiting for it -- left my book's site up, but suspended new sales until thy heard. They never did, so out of caution, dropped my book -- but paid ME all royalties that came in  -- NOT Jamie!!!


PURE NAZI GAG ORDER -- and EXACTLY what Judges here in New Hanover County, NC this spring did NOT ALLOW Katrina Knight, Exec Dir. of The Good Shepherd, over my reporting their previously being the TOP distributor of Heroin in Wilmington, and Jennifer McCracken, her Mormon Church, brother in the CIA and Sheriff McMahon's Deputies PROTECTING powder-drug trafficking -- and Jenny ALSO KNEW who murdered retired star of BBC Radio and TV, Colin Stuart Hamilton, who led our Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- now so TOTALLY FRACTURED it has not been able to re-form as a group AT ALL!!!






Mom KNOWS that Mike works for the Bush/Cheney/Kenan/Trump Oil Refining consortium -- and seems PLEDGED to NOT send me a penny of it.

Mike won't even TALK TO ME or explain WHY he won't talk to me, so PHOOEY ON HIM!!!


>>> I want a LEGAL RECORD of my correspondence with Catholic Higher-Ups, so they will NEVER be able to claim they did NOT KNOW they HARBOR one of the Pope's and Donald Trump's TOP OPERATIVES, my mother.



My mother is as Christian as Joan Crawford, and The Catholic Church can EXCOMMUNICATE HER -- or claim her as a Saint!!!

ex·com·mu·ni·cate
verb
/ˌekskəˈmyo͞onəˌkāt/
  1. officially exclude (someone) from participation in the sacraments and services of the Christian Church.


>>> "CONFIDENTIAL" to my siblings: Jane, Mike, and Julie: NO, I will not try to get them to excommunicate Mom -- but make CERTAIN they know she's EARNED THAT, so they can be sure to pay her no attention. I've been FINALLY pushed past "my personal point of no return"


Kill me, Jail me, or Nut-House Commit me TO MY DEATH!!!




Avatar
A The Is ... T! • a day ago

The article's point might be true.

Or it might just be that dropping religion is a logical consequence of being willing to examine one's own beliefs. The political left in America has made very slow progress in examining its beliefs, but the political right in America is committed in principle to maintaining beliefs unexamined, so the gap is widening.

In other words, it might just be that society is leaving a group of dishonest people behind, and religion, which requires dishonesty in order to function, becomes an accidental casualty.

12  
•Reply•Share ›
Avatar
McJakome  A The Is ... T! • a day ago

Ve-e-e-e-ry interesting!

2  
•Reply•Share ›
Show 1 new reply
Avatar
Mr. James Parson  A The Is ... T! • a day ago

You said all that better than I could

3  
•Reply•Share ›
Avatar
LizzyJessie • a day ago

As conservative religious voters became more strategically important for the GOP, Christians who disagreed with the GOP’s agenda became alienated from their own religious communities. Many ended up leaving their faith.

And their families.

It used to be a simple thing to ignore or dismiss a family member's vitriolic language. "Oh, that's just my racist uncle. Everyone has one of those." But the past three years have amplified the venomous attitudes to such an extent that it's just better, and healthier to completely disown someone like that. Even when your Racist Uncle™ just happens to be your parents and siblings as well.

11  
•Reply•Share ›
Avatar
Mr. James Parson  LizzyJessie • a day ago




6  
•Reply•Share ›

Avatar
Mark Murphy • a day ago


Goldwater tried to warn them.





Betsy Devos ORDERS UNC Chapel Hill and Duke University to make their curriculums more FRIENDLY TOWARD ISRAEL!!!





It was NOT this "BOOTY JUDGE" -- the Roman Catholic cum Episcopalian who CAN'T get any BLACKS to trust him -- that I ran into on Front Street at the Festival today, but 'twas the local MAGISTRATE (pre-trial Judge), who normally presides in the County Courthouse -- that's whom I ran SMACK-DAB into today.


Now, I could NOT get her to file charges against the Padezanin Drug Mafia -- what George and Cheryl Padezanin of "Hand-Painted Homes" across the street from me at 111 S. 8th Street in spring of 2011, claimed they were. Their MAFIA included the CRACK LAB in the other half of my shotgun duplex






George and Cheryl Padezanin -- their offices now on N. Front Street: https://www.facebook.com/handpaintedhomes/ -- and George, at least, KICKED his Drug Habit since then!!!




Peter and Jess DeMaria ran the CRACK LAB -- and Kenneth Jernigan was the Landlord who ALSO WAS -- and I'll bet my bottom dollar STILL IS -- a big Drug Trafficker, then working for Mayor Bill Saffo getting CITY TAXPAYER DOLLARS to TRAFFIC DRUGS -- they ALL being CHRISTIANS!!!




I ALWAYS went to the 24-hour/7-days Magistrates at the County JAIL, rather than deal with that "BITCH" in the Court House -- as I'm sure I called her (or worse). I was EXTRA-SHOCKED when I learned she's a DEMOCRAT (but so are most of the elected CROOKS in Wilmington -- I was still just naive).

Today, as she and her husband approached -- she smiling broadly at me -- I recognized her IMMEDIATELY and asked her how I knew her. She said, "From the Courthouse" -- and I was OVERJOYED, because CLEARLY she had nothing against me -- NOW, anyway.


I told her the WHOLE REASON I returned to Wilmington after my SECOND period of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta with Colin Powell's people's help, was to EXPOSE THE CRIMES of my Kenan Family (near and far), and CLEAN UP THE COURTS!!!

I told her I have seen MUCH PROOF that the Courts have SERIOUSLY CLEANED UP (Republican Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther's FAIR TREATMENT of me this spring being the most RADICAL change and better than I could have hoped for). And I told her that District Attorney Benjamin R. David is the WORST of the WORST of the Courthouse Criminals, and I HOPE to "recycle him as something useful -- as soon as we get him out of office!!!"

She immediately looked "cross", and I immediately realized I'd gone too far with her -- my college friend, now Superior Court Judge in Los Angeles, Dean Hansell, had explained to me that Judges CANNOT DISCUSS LOCAL POLITICS!!! 
http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/07/congratulations-to-new-california.html

So I APOLOGIZED for that, and again SMILING, we said it was GREAT to see each other again, and parted ways.








I spoke with THREE Wilmington Police Officers today -- they all smiling and seeming to be doing Public Relations by having the FRIENDLIEST conversations with citizens -- especially young children -- and the TWO whom I told that Chief Ralph Evangelous had smoked CRACK DAILY in the house of an uncle of a friend of mine in 2011 and 12, indicated they KNEW THAT -- and they AGREED that the Police Chief should be SURPRISE DRUG TESTED ASAP -- HA!!!




Drug-Slut Ralph Evangelous was hired by Democrats on Wilmington City Council because he was TRAINED to run Hard Drugs by former Mayor  Antonio Villaraigosa (a TOP Clinton Family Drug Trafficker), of Los Angeles!!!



I've RUN OUT OF STEAM for tonight, and there is NO REAL HURRY addressing Joe Kennedy III -- the FAVORITE REPUBLICAN -- OOOOOOPS!!! I mean DEMOCRAT, of FOX NEWS!!!


"Miss" Joe Kennedy III, the WEALTHIEST Democrat in Congress, gets MOST OF HIS SUPPORT from Kenan-owned Bank of America, Exxon-Mobil, and Pharmaceutical companies making TONS off life-saving drugs not yet generic.



Joe Kennedy III is a DISGRACE to JFK's generation of Kennedys -- as well as to his own grandfather, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.




Joe Kennedy is one of Donald Trump's TOP ALLIES (like Nancy Pelosi also is), and a TRASH-ASS ROMAN CATHOLIC like Nancy PelosiJoe BidenNewt GingrichSean Hannity, and all the NAZI RIFFRAFF are.







I sent THIS to Joe Kennedy III -- after speaking with his gay office manager, and BEFORE I learned what a NAZI TRAITOR FOR THE CATHOLIC CHURCH Joe is -- just like his namesake Joe Kennedy I and his "Catholic Countess" wife -- the NAZI BITCH Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy:





Countess Rose Kennedy





.

No comments:

Post a Comment