Monday, January 29, 2018

My Email Sent This Morning to Joseph P. Kennedy III, Congressman from Massachusetts:


15 years after the invasion of Iraq, and now largely out of the glare of the media, US and UK oil corporations start to flaunt the spoils of imperial conquest.


Exxon-Mobil has been controlled by my Kenan Family of North Carolina since Henry Flagler left his last wife, Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington more stock than even J.D. Rockefeller ever owned. Both British Petroleum and Royal Dutch Shell are actually descended from Kenan-controlled Standard Oil (and my old boyfriend of 1973 psychologist Bert Bennett III's family owns Quality Oil, the Shell distributor in North Carolina).

See this entire article: https://amityunderground.com/15-years-after-the-invasion-of-iraq-and-now-largely-out-of-the-glare-of-the-media-us-and-uk-oil-corporations-start-to-flaunt-the-spoils-of-imperial-conquest-bp-rumaila-oil-field-extraction-contract-jo/





>>> OK, Joe K. -- Stand in the Eye of the Hurricane tomorrow night, and SPEAK THE TRUTH!!! My Kenan Family put Trump into power. At 6' 11", the tallest of my clan, I stand with you for Liberty and Justice!!!


Dear Joe,

I've written you before, spoken with people in your office, and done EVERYTHING I can to expose the crimes of my Kenan Family that put Trump into power to destroy Democracy for Klan Robes and Swastikas (and to profit from Russia's Oil) -- I grew up in a devout Catholic home with Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings, but it did NOT stunt my GROWTH. My parents were good friends with many Popes, but Pope John Paul II (especially), John Ehrlichman, Coach Lou Holtz, Sen. Jesse Helms, Sean Hannity and Newt Gingrich's best friends, and MANY top Republicans. I met all of JFK's sisters except Rosemary, their husbands, was to Patricia Kennedy Lawford's Sutton Place E. apartment twice -- while working for Tennessee Williams.

My Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill, and today controls Exxon-Mobil (and our lifelong employee Rex Tillerson), Bank of America, www.theKAG.com, etc., also is very much behind the HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING, and when I had two meetings with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' in 2015, he knew all about that. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dottie Newman was a close friend when I lived in Atlanta, and in 2010 got me to Political Exile in Mexico for most of five years, after my parents with my former employer Patrick Lee Stansbury tried five times to permanently commit me to a Mental Hospital in one month -- because of what I know.

I worked for www.Pentagon-USA.com -- also www.TopGrad.com -- which holds all the contracts to sell ad space in all the Service Academies', War Colleges', and Maritime Academies' yearbooks -- but when I discovered that Patrick with others distributes all the hard drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida (especially Atlanta and Wilmington, NC), he fired me. My Puerto Vallarta, Mexico good friend Stanley Winborne III whose family controlled the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad, whose grandfather was equivalent of US Ambassador to China, and whose son (whom he has no respect for), was 2nd in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and charged with shipping the Heroin back on Air Force planes, is still in P.V. posting on Facebook for Liberty.

EVERY attempt to jail, nuthouse-commit, and kill me has been FRUITLESS, and I am fine and after we get the Orange Terror out of office (and some other Republicans and corrupted Democrats), I will straighten out my own life. I have billed myself as "The Avenging Angel of Jackie Kennedy Onassis", "Cyber-General FIVE-STARS, Mexico y Estados Unidos (self-appointed)", and with Vicente Fox who worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola exec before becoming a Politician, has roots in my place of birth, so together I call us "Cincinnatus Retorno".

Reason/Facts and Emotions are both important, but when we lead with REASON correctly, our emotions resonate through the Heart of the Universe. I know you know this, but I just want you and your staff to know I stand with you -- and if necessary will come back up to Yankeeland and step on anyone who gives you trouble with my size 15 foot, which RuPaul really did run up to me in 1983 to tell me where in Atlanta to buy stiletto heals (which I do NOT wear).

Having been made an "Honorary Jew" by Rob Reiner's first cousin Jonathan in 2010 -- when I first blogged in 2010 that my parents were America's TOP NAZIS in service to the Catholic Popes, which top Jewish business leaders in Atlanta first told me in 1990, I say to you, "MAZEL TOV!!!"

I DO stand with the Catholic People -- most are AGAINST the NAZI AGENDA of the Catholic Popes.

This email will be posted on my blog here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/my-email-sent-this-morning-to-joseph-p.html


Scott




Tennessee Williams showing Sen. John F. Kennedy and Gore Vidal how to shoot SKEET in Palm Beach.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment