Friday, December 29, 2023

After a Day Off to Commemorate the 2018 Drug-Overdose Death of Democratic North Carolina Representative Deb Butler's Wife, Anni Parra!!! -- and SO MUCH MORE:

 




>>>  Dear VEEP Harris  and  ALL RESIDENTS of the USA :


Dear President Biden,


THIS  is to SET THE EXAMPLE  -- so that YOU  know how to "Act like a MAN" (READ: "Patriot of ANY GENDER").


While I've filled you IN on things that the Christian CIA, Brett McGurk, Rahm Emanuel, David Plouffe, Mark Zuckerberg/Priscilla Chan -- and their TOP BUSINESS PARTNERS my Kenan Family and Vladimir Putin forbid you to know -- I haven't yet COMPLETED my Year-End WRAP-UP Posting  -- so  STAY TUNED !!!:




Scott




>>> The sad passing of Anni Parra:



Blond Deb Butler with Anni Parra:




OTHER Homosexual Democrats who  DIED of Drug Overdoses  -- while trafficking Drugs with  Gov. Roy Cooper :



Ryan Lee Burris (then 3rd Vice Chair of New Hanover County Democrats), on right, then his fiance', Wes Taylor, and Roy Cooper. BOTH Ryan and Wes died of Drug Overdoses.




OTHER DRUG TRAFFICKING OF TOP DEMOCRATS IN NEW HANOVER COUNTY:



Shaun Mitchell (who lived on my floor of Carolina Apartments in 2015), and Steven Rose (who lived with his wife Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose next-door to me in Gold Walker's apartments on S. 4th Street -- 2015 - 2018).


Above, they are pictured when they stood CLOSEST to Bill Clinton when he campaigned for Hillary in 2016




Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose REPLACED Ryan Burris as 3rd Vice Chair of the County Democrats -- and she and her husband, Steven Rose, were HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKERS -- and in FACT were MARRIED at Gold Walker's son Allen Walker's Walker World NC -- one of the BIGGEST PORTS for delivery of HARD DRUGS in the County!!!





Walker World is now SHUT DOWN!!!





This morning, when I spoke to my Mother in Raleigh, she didn't mention that I'd sent a LARGE (five pages), SNAIL-MAILED LETTER to my nephew Connor's wife, Catherine Callinan, MD, explaining Connor's past living as a GAY man, so I GUESS none of my Family Group read my email of it :


A Guide to Gay Saunas in Chicago

https://medium.com/@GoNakedMagazine/a-guide-to-gay-saunas-in-chicago-90809b8999d7


I learned that "Man's Country" Gay Bathhouse that Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama had LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP IN is STILL OPEN!!! I thought they had CLOSED!!!


https://www.manscountrychicago.com/history/ourhistory.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/scott-kenan-is-too-annoying-for.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/barack-obamareggie-love-coming-out-gay.html


A TOTAL JOKE because EVERYONE -- especially Benjamin N. Schachtman -- knows that the CHRISTIAN POLITICIANS of Wilmington run HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with my Kenan Family and especially with Mayor Saffo's St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church and D.A. Benjamin R. David's and Judges Robin Wicks Robinson's, Jeffrey Noecker's, and Lindsey Leigh McKee's First Presbyterian -- which I was a Member of in 2011 .


Mayor Saffo and D.A. Ben David have boyfriends -- but only D.A. David still lives with his wife and children -- LOL!!!


Stay tuned for my OWN end-of-year WRAP-UP POSTING (if I get it completed). I LOVED that SUPER-ROBOTIC-WOMAN Kaari Snook liked this first -- she is connected to New Hanover County Dem Party Chair Jill Hopman. And here is my blog that's getting 2,000 - 6,000 hits per day the last three weeks !!!:



All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Haha
Haha
Comment
Share
The Weather Continues . . .
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
The Weather Continues . . .
The Weather Continues . . .
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Remove Preview



 
Shared with Public
Public
 
Shared with Public
Public

May be an image of text that says 'Jeff Epstein's client list, condensed: HO LLYWOOD'
Early preview.



Although David Brinkley was two years OLDER than my father, William Scott Kenan, whose nickname at New Hanover High was "MIDDLE-LEG" because of his SIZE and love of sharing it  -- they were STILL GOOD FRIENDS!!!



How weird that I said this 8 years ago: This is The Secret War that nobody wants to talk about, the war against our freedoms that nipped the People's Revolution in the bud back when it was gaining momentum when I was a child.


It criminalized and falsely imprisoned the would-have-been leaders of that revolution, and gave us Neo-Fascists like Tricky Dick, Reagan, Papa Bush, Baby Bush, and the Ass Clowns currently vying for the nomination to the Republican Ticket.


This is a real quote. After serving his time in federal prison, John Ehrlichman granted an interview to author Dan Baum, and Ehrlichman REALLY DID explain the origin of the war on drugs this way, it's a direct quote :
All reactions:
You and 3 others
3 comments
Wow
Wow
Comment
Scott Kenan
Walter Five -- You might recall how I've often blogged about how my parents organized the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA with John Ehrlichman. My mother Mind-Controlled me then so I didn't realize what Ehrlichman was up to, but I visited his luxury condo in Atlanta twice in 1990 -- while working for Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA


Patrick distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- but especially here in Wilmington and in metro-Atlanta. My most recent posting is how my nephew Connor Michael Kenan had been ENGAGED to Nixon's GAY LOVER Bebe Rebozo's neighbor in 2010  -- until they found out Connor is actually GAY!!! 




And now Connor is married to a WOMAN, and I just mailed her the TRUTH about her husband's SEXUAL PAST!!! It should be FUN when she gets that in a few days -- no???: 



A Letter I will SNAIL-MAIL to My Nephew Connor's Wife, Dr. Catherine Callinan (a Gynecologist) -- and Send to All of My Political & Press Contacts -- since MY FAMILY NEVER READS MY EMAILS!!!:
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
A Letter I will SNAIL-MAIL to My Nephew Connor's Wife, Dr. Catherine Callinan (a Gynecologist) -- and Send to All of My Political & Press Contacts -- since MY FAMILY NEVER READS MY EMAILS!!!:
A Letter I will SNAIL-MAIL to My Nephew Connor's Wife, Dr. Catherine Callinan (a Gynecologist) -- and Send to All of My Political & Press Contacts -- since MY FAMILY NEVER READS MY EMAILS!!!:













.

No comments:

Post a Comment