Tuesday, December 5, 2023

CHRISTIANS!!! They are DESTROYING DEMOCRACY with MORE IDIOCY than EVER BEFORE -- LOL!!!:

 




>>>  Dear V.P. Harris ,


You and ALL OTHERS are going to  LOVE THIS  -- and CONGRATULATIONS on your RECORD-SETTING Tie-Breaking Vote today (now, yesterday)!!!:


Dear President Biden,


CONGRATULATIONS, Sir YOU  have manipulated yourself into the  DRIVER'S SEAT  -- even above Dick Cheney, Brett McGurk, Rahm Emanuel, Pete Buttigieg, the Plouffe/Zuckerberg/Chan Triumvirate, Vladimir Putin, and my distant Kenan Relatives, (except Thomas S. Kenan III).


I haven't blogged in  AGES  on who  REALLY  was responsible for the  FAILURE of that Oil Well in the Gulf  -- that  BP  was FALSELY blamed for :




Scott







 
Shared with Public
Public
The anti-Nazi language, which was watered down before its ultimate rejection, stated, “Be it further resolved that the Republican Party of Texas have no association whatsoever with any individual or organization that is known to espouse anti-Semitism, pro-Nazi sympathies, or Holocaust denial.”



>>> BECAUSE  LIZ CHENEY  IS CAUSING SUCH A HUGE STIR WITH HER NEW BOOK AND  APPEARANCES ON SEEMINGLY EVERY PROGRAM ON MSNBC AND CNN -- AND  MY OWN COMPLICATIONS WITH HER FATHER, DICK,  THE ORIGINAL "DARTH VADER" -- I'M WAITING BEFORE I WRITE HER AND RACHEL MADDOW, TOGETHER:


The time I met a Field Manager of Dick Cheney's Halliburton at an EXXON-MOBIL gas station off I-10 in Texas in 2010, HE ADMITTED that EVERYONE at Halliburton KNEW they were RESPONSIBLE for the FAILURE of the Gulf Well that caused the ENORMOUS OIL SPILL -- and CNN-TV CLAIMED THAT TOO -- until  6:00 AM , when the CIA HANDLERS forced them to blame it on BP (British Petroleum) -- and the CIA, CNN, and other CRIMINALS in the US Goverment FORCED BP to pay for what was  DICK CHENEY'S FAULT !!!


"There is no emergency, but I will soon call him to apologize, but also tell him the one thing he did NOT seem to know about the oil spill in the Gulf -- that all early reports when they got to the bottom of what had FAILED -- and who bore responsibility for it -- PROVED it was Dick Cheney's Halliburton, but the press (several mainstream outlets including CNN-TV first reporting this), quickly blamed it on BP, and THEIR CEO knew better but was TOTALLY BAMBOOZLED by the DIS-INFORMATION spread by the Cheney/Bush Machine, that they gave in and accepted responsibility, and have been paying for the clean-up, but not fully -- yet, Gen. Honore' is pushing them to do more.


What I had "privileged", was on that same drive through Texas when I met a Mrs. Nancy Busch, a personal friend of Betty (Price) Kenan -- and she LOVED my politics and insights (at the AMAZING welcome center for Texas on I-10), later, at a gas station, a truck marked HALLIBURTON pulled to the pump behind me, and I found the driver to be VERY LOVING of my politics, he stating that he was a "Field Manager" for Halliburton , locally, and that EVERYONE at Halliburton knew that his company had CAUSED the spill .






 
Shared with Public
Public
AMAZING!!! EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, and Coca-Cola -- all controlled by my wealthy Kenan relatives -- are NOT on this list !!!


 
Shared with Public
Public
The last thing Moms for Liberty needed was a sex scandal that exposed the rot at their core and the duplicity the group is built upon, which its opponents can now point to in school board races moving forward.


But that’s what they got.



 
Shared with Public
Public
Mike Morgan for Governor is a GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN!!! Just like Dem Gov. Roy Cooper who traffics HARD DRUGS with his Presbyterian Church and my Kenan Family -- and other White Churches and nearly EVERY BLACK CHRISTIAN CHURCH , especially!!! I bet this Christian A-HOLE doesn't even KNOW what goes on in NC Politics -- LOL!!!

1 comment
Like
Comment
Share
Liz Cheney & Rachel Maddow have GRANTED ME RETIREMENT -- Praise the LORD!!! / IN MEMORIUM: Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., the CIA Agent at least 13 Years Older than I in NYC, has DIED!!! He Worked DIRECTLY with My Sister, Jane, and My Brother, Mike,...
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Liz Cheney & Rachel Maddow have GRANTED ME RETIREMENT -- Praise the LORD!!! / IN MEMORIUM: Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., the CIA Agent at least 13 Years Older than I in NYC, has DIED!!! He Worked DIRECTLY with My Sister, Jane, and My Brother, Mike,...
Liz Cheney & Rachel Maddow have GRANTED ME RETIREMENT -- Praise the LORD!!! / IN MEMORIUM: Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., the CIA Agent at least 13 Years Older than I in NYC, has DIED!!! He Worked DIRECTLY with My Sister, Jane, and My Brother, Mike,...
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Remove Preview

 
Shared with Public
Public
A football-playing classmate of mine -- Whetstone H.S. Class of 1969 -- plus one other guy and I (and no manager), were stuck manning the BBF (Burger Boy Food-O-Rama), at Henderson and Reed Roads in Columbus during the 1st Apollo Manned Moon-Landing. NO ONE was on the streets or came in for food, and we were allowed a small, B&W portable TV to watch.


That guy's FATHER was HEAD of that Prison, but was CHARGED WITH EMBEZZLEMENT and soon went to Prison himself!!!


The SON told us how he (not that night), added his MAN MILK to the MAYONNAISE. I kid you NOT!!! We lived on Larwell Drive nearby -- so my parents could plan the NAZI TAKEOVER by "Christians" of the USA with Coach Lou Holtz and his wife Beth, who lived across the street. I was nearly my full 6' 11" height, and later was Tennessee Williams's last assistant and a HUGE POLITICAL BLOGGER!!!



May be an image of skyscraper
Ohio State Penitentiary in Columbus



I've known Jamie Lee Curtis Official ✅ since she was filming "Halloween Kills" here in Wilmington, NC a few years ago. MOST of the comments here (on the thread I copied this from, NOT shown here) -- both positive and negative are TRUE.


Tony got Jamie addicted by free-basing with her while she was in grade school or jr. high, but JAMIE is over that and remembers her Dad FONDLY. She is predominately JEWISH on both sides and JEWS are not STUPID like my Kenan Family of CHRISTIANS who with our Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO run HARD DRUGS especially with the Presbyterian and Pete Buttigieg's Episcopal Church.


My own parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, whom I knew WELL!!!


The PROBLEM is that Joe Biden in now more bought off by EXXON-MOBIL than my family used to put TRUMP into power for Jesus Christ their SAVIOR !!!


Here is some communication I've had with Jamie -- from my Political Blog that has had over 6,000,000 views so far!!!:



All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Love
Love
Comment
Share
My Letter to Jamie Lee Curtis, Just Delivered:
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
My Letter to Jamie Lee Curtis, Just Delivered:
My Letter to Jamie Lee Curtis, Just Delivered:
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Remove Preview









.

No comments:

Post a Comment