Monday, December 25, 2023

Did YOU Have Christmas Like the ROMANS??? / I found My Nephew's Wife, "Catherine Cals", but I Can't GOOGLE HER UP -- AT ALL!!! / Additional Christmas NON-SENSE!!!:

 


Ancient Romans lay down and VOMITED between courses  -- to fit more food and drink in their stomachs!!!



>>>  Dear Vice President Harris ,


If Prez Biden sics the FEDS on my IMMEDIATE FAMILY , the "Donald Trump NAZI Party" will quickly  COLLAPSE !!!:


Dear President Biden,


I have long realized that I will hold an important place in United States History  -- but today, I've been  SHOCKED  by new secrets my Family has kept from me  -- when they NEARLY all "APPEAR" to be intelligent, caring people !!!


WHY are they full of HATE  toward me -- and  Democracy ??? I need the  JUSTICE DEPARTMENT PROFESSIONALS  to move in (secretly for now, electronic spying, etc.), to get to the  BOTTOM  of this:




 MERRY CHRISTMAS  (also to Jill)!!!


Scott



Catherine Cals -- now also Mrs. Connor Michael Kenan -- has NO LISTING ANYWHERE -- until I discovered her surname is actually "CALLINAN"




I discovered that by googling Connor's name and Catherine Cals together -- their WEDDING REGISTRY popped right up and said that "Catherine Cals" is her usual  ALIAS !!!







What is  REALLY WEIRD  is that I only found "Kat" or maybe "Cat" on my sister Julie (Kenan) Duffy's Facebook Page -- and immediately saw Connor with this WOMAN -- LOL!!!





Their home at 510 N. Humboldt St., Denver, CO 80218, was purchased by Connor alone a few years ago -- for $1.25 Million -- and is now valued at $1.37 Million. Catherine Elizabeth Callinan is shown as a registered Democrat, while Connor is listed as "unafilliated" (Connor is SMART!!!).


It is a fully renovated Craftsman House in downtown Denver!!!:



https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/510-N-Humboldt-St-Denver-CO-80218/13345717_zpid/


And EVERYTHING I FOUND about Connor and Cat, and their friends and family, suggests they have the SAME TASTE THAT I HAVE -- and they could have bought many of their household items (and her JEWELRY), at  MY OLD BUSINESS :





And in my searching, THIS POSTING kept coming up -- and it shows how DIFFICULT my brother Mike made it for me to find out where my adult niece Taylor Ann Kenan lived in Charlotte, NC, but NOW Taylor has moved with her lover, Grant, to Chicago!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/i-had-to-use-tax-records-to-learn-where.html



From Mike's Christmas Card that I just received Saturday. From the left: Mike, Grant and his lover Taylor Ann Kenan, then Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan is SHORTEST, and OLDEST, other than my brother, Connor holding John "Jack" Michael Kenan, Dr. Catherine Callinan, Maxwell Andrew Kenan and his unnamed girlfriend!!!


Notice how only my sister-in-law, Gail, is LIBERAL ENOUGH not to wear a PURITANICAL, Evangelical, Granny-Dress!!!


I guess Mike is protecting them from ME -- who am a METAPHYSICIAN with  NO TIME  for  MONEY-GRABBING KENANS !!!



John "Jack" Michael Kenan


What is particularly FUNNY, is that when I discussed these photos from the Christmas Card with Mom yesterday, she thought it was FUNNY that Jack has CURLY HAIR that has in most photos RED HIGHLIGHTS  -- which is NOT TRUE of Connor or Cat !!!

So, Mom and I got a little SMIRKY -- since her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS's FOURTH CHILD, Kirsten, had a DIFFERENT FATHER, although Uncle Bob raised her as his OWN -- and then Mom MURDERED her brother, for allowing his oldest daughter Janet "Jan" Meyer to marry the JEW, Kim Opperman, and Bob was actually GAY, ANYWAY , so DEATH BY DIABETES when Mom and a Veterans Hospital FORCED Bob to take double-strength Lithium Carbonate .







Donald Trump accused President Joe Biden of overseeing a Soviet-style persecution of Catholics and claimed FBI undercover spies are about to infiltrate the churches. (Watch the video.)


Biden has described himself as a “practicing Catholic,” and is just the second Catholic president after JFK. But that didn’t stop the GOP front-runner from launching dubious allegations at his probable adversary in the 2024 election.


“Under Crooked Joe Biden, Christians and Americans of faith are being persecuted like nothing this nation has ever seen before,” Trump said in the video posted to Truth Social on Thursday.

 
Shared with Public
Public
Spacey goes on in the video to slam Netflix for giving him the boot while claiming that “House of Cards,” which is the streamer’s first original scripted series, carried the streamer to massive success. “It is bizarre they publicly cut ties with me on allegations that have now been proven false , the actor says. “Netflix exists because of me. I put them on the map and they tried to put me in the ground.”

 
Shared with Public
Public

May be an image of 1 person and eyeglasses
Which actor played a villain role too well for comfort?
Matt Damon as Tom Ripley in “The Talented Mr. Ripley”.
He begins as a clean-cut, innocent looking young man.
Dickie Greenleaf’s (Jude Law) father paid him to track down Dickie Greenleaf. Then Ripley got a taste of Dickie’s high-flying lifestyle and decided he enjoyed Law’s life.
Dickie’s friend Freddie Miles (Philip Seymour Hoffman) didn’t like Tom Ripley.
When they had an argument, Tom Ripley hit Dickie with a paddle and killed him. He could have easily claimed self defense but instead covered it up.
Ripley took on Dickie’s identity. But Freddie dropped by and got suspicious at Dickie’s absence.
He confronted Ripley who hit him over the head with this marble sculpture.
He made it look like Freddie died in a car accident.
At the end, it looked like Ripley might be exposed so he strangled his gay lover Peter.
All along the way, as he transformed from innocent young man to serial killer, Tom Ripley behaved in such a smooth and charismatic way that you’re manipulated into rooting for him even after he stole Dickie’s identity and committed two murders. - and then finished the movie by committing a third murder to cover his previous crimes.



 
Shared with Public
Public

It's ALWAYS TIME for HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with Wilmington's Christian Churches and Politicians!!!:

May be an image of christmas tree
All is calm, all is bright.
Sleep tight Wilmy, it's almost that time 🎅
All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Haha
Haha
Comment
Share
RP: MAGA Is MAGAA -- Thanks to Drug-Trafficking Greek-Active, Homo-Mayor Vassilios "Bill" Saffo -- Whom I Ran SMACK DAB INTO and Confronted, TODAY!!! / I Also Ran into TOP Democrat Drug-Trafficker Steven Rose, and Curious Nut-Ball Reverend Scott...
SCOTTKENAN.BLOGSPOT.COM
RP: MAGA Is MAGAA -- Thanks to Drug-Trafficking Greek-Active, Homo-Mayor Vassilios "Bill" Saffo -- Whom I Ran SMACK DAB INTO and Confronted, TODAY!!! / I Also Ran into TOP Democrat Drug-Trafficker Steven Rose, and Curious Nut-Ball Reverend Scott...
RP: MAGA Is MAGAA -- Thanks to Drug-Trafficking Greek-Active, Homo-Mayor Vassilios "Bill" Saffo -- Whom I Ran SMACK DAB INTO and Confronted, TODAY!!! / I Also Ran into TOP Democrat Drug-Trafficker Steven Rose, and Curious Nut-Ball Reverend Scott...
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Remove Preview











.

No comments:

Post a Comment