Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Liz Cheney & Rachel Maddow have GRANTED ME RETIREMENT -- Praise the LORD!!! / IN MEMORIUM: Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., the CIA Agent at least 13 Years Older than I in NYC, has DIED!!! He Worked DIRECTLY with My Sister, Jane, and My Brother, Mike, for Our NAZI MOTHER -- and Jane has gotten MORE MONEY from HER BENEFACTOR, Jim of Michigan, than THAT -- Praise the DEVIL -- My Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, for Setting Those UP!!!

 




>>>  Vice President Harris  should  LOVE THIS ONE  -- do YOU Reader  (whether "high" or "low"),  DARE to LOVE IT ???


Then VOTE as if your LIFE depends on it OK ???:


Dear President Biden,


As my Cincinnati, Ohio-connected friend -- who ALSO worked a stint for my Ku Klux Klan Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola Execformer Mex-Prez (and my personal friend), Vicente Fox , is BEST FRIENDS with the  Dalai Lama , who  FAMOUSLY SAID , that the Western Woman  will  SAVE CIVILIZATION  -- and besides Ms. Cheney and Ms. MaddowV.P. Harris APPEARS to be finding HER VOICE !!!:








Scott


>>> YES, THE BREAKERS PALM BEACH, fully owned by Thomas S. Kenan III and his nearest relatives is the ONLY HOTEL on this list with TWO PHOTOS!!!


(If you use the slide show at top -- only one, if you read the article.):


https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/hotels-lavish-christmas-decorations-feat/index.html







There is a REASON so many read this posting that I did NOT refer to over the last 24 hours -- or actually, for YEARS!!! You must READ IT to understand WHY!!!:








Liz Cheney accepts the 2022 Profile in Courage Award



I will be writing BOTH Liz Cheney and Rachel Maddow tomorrow, after I've slept on things. I've got ALL THE DIRT on the self-righteous Rachel Maddow that Liz MIGHT NOT KNOW!!!

HYPER-SEXUAL Benjamin Schachtman, a CRACK-ADDICT with his kinky wife, Kathy -- who is PAID FOR by a Novant GRANT to WHQR Public Radio to keep him SILENT on his good friend CIA Agent Kevin Maurer, and the Presbyterian Churches of Wilmington, NC stealing the Public Hospital  to ENRICH the Presbyterian Church and the  Republican Party .



Benjamin Schachtman supports ONLY Death & Destruction!!!




But his CUTE LITTLE HOMO DEPUTY, Michael Praats has been ALL OVER THE NEWS in CALIFORNIA!!! Yes, the electronic paper they NOW also get paid by is in CALIFORNIA!!!



Miss Michael Praats shaves his chest and even his BALLS -- and his Facebook-listed GIRL-FRIEND is a LESBIAN -- LOL!!!


You can read about these things here -- I haven't the TIME to sort out the DEVIL'S BRIGADE!!!:


WHOOPS!!!  Make that NEWSBREAK WILMINGTON !!!:


https://local.newsbreak.com/rockingham-county-nc/3252399339880-could-north-carolinas-most-powerful-republican-be-undone-by-a-local-revolt-opinion?s=dmg_local_email_bucket_2.web2_fromweb


https://www.whqr.org/podcast/cape-fear-rundown/2023-12-03/cfr-ben-talks-about-ben-david-the-sheriffs-faulty-legal-counsel-and-his-marathon-article


 CNN 
Shared with Public
Public

Like
Comment
Share

CIA Agent Joseph Crawford Faulk's phone number -- after several months of saying his messages were full -- TONIGHT said it has been DISCONNECTED!!!


(212) 866-5453


>>> FOR THE RECORD:


Shannon Abel & Daniel Turner were BIGGER DISASTERS than I have written about , but Jamie Lee Curtis would be PROUD that through it ALL they NEVER WENT BACK TO USING !!!


And it TURNED OUT they actually had pulled the sheets full of Diarrhea and later solid, constipated, turds, and were then sleeping without sheets -- so ONLY SLEPT ON TURDS for THREE NIGHTS at MOST!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/12/netanyahubidentrumpclintondick.html


But they SPRAYED the carpetting with  ORIGINAL SCENT LYSOL  -- that TO ME smells  WORSE than SHIT !!! And when I spoke with  Teri Motsinger of Benefits Management  about that today -- she  AGREED !!!


But then, I FORGOT to BEGIN this posting with my email to her, so  I'll END IT with it, instead !!!


Hi Teri,


Normally, you gave me about $250.00 on the first payday of the month, and divided what you expected me to have left by the number of paydays. Today, I only got $145.00, which is fine -- I'm not broke -- but then I saw that you shortened your hours for November to set this deal up -- and CHANGE COMPUTER SYSTEMS. So, easily that might have been overlooked.


And as I understand it, there is now a $12.00/month fee and fewer ways to get info or money without a fee -- but knowing you, this was the best you could find.


I JUST a few minutes ago discovered that Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. the CIA Agent about 13 years older than I in NYC who gave me well over $65,000.00 over several years -- and worked directly with my brother, Michael William Kenan, and my sister Jane Ann Kenan (whom you met in Shuckin' Shack with HER strange, even BIGGER Benefactor , Jim of Michigan), to control me for my NAZI Mother -- Jane under MIND CONTROL, but Mike did it deliberately and consciously -- has DIED !!!


Also, if you watched MSNBC tonight beginning with the Rachel Maddow Show, you know that she and Liz Cheney have taken over MY JOB in a DUALITY of Agreement and Disagreement -- but always CONSTITUTIONALLY!!!


This email will HEAD my next posting, which I am about to write, publish, and disseminate, widely:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com


Invoices to come soon.


Scott









This is TOO OLD to include Trump's or Biden's WARS!!!





.

2 comments:

  1. good work kiddo, i haven't forgotten you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't forgotten you, either -- I've just been SUPER-BUSY!!!

      Delete