Friday, December 15, 2023

On My SECOND DAY of Nicotine Withdrawal: CRAZY CHRISTIANS -- Naked Men both Gay and Straight -- Cavorting Together -- and John D. Rockefeller and Henry Morrison Flagler were Shoved into My ATTENTION!!!:

 





>>> I JUST LEARNED  THE WHITE HOUSE'S SERVER  IS DOWN UNTIL 11:00 PM:


Dear President and Mrs. Obama,


The White House is currently BLOCKING ME , so you, SCOTUS, Dems in Congress, are getting this first:


Dear President Biden:


Here are two examples of things that "GOD" -- via my subconscious (I only found them later) -- has put into this blog.


1. There is a link to an old posting (2016???), of "When My Kenan Family Rules the World", which is a long one, ending with that I was THEN -- 2016 -- smoking my LAST, EVER Cigarette . And then, jump back into tonight's posting, and my comment sounds like I haven't smoked AT ALL SINCE THEN  -- UNTRUE, of course.


2. Although the link to the  Nudist Historical Figures  is with a photo of only hot YOUNG guys. Inside it, You see a naked US President or two from the EARLY YEARS -- but then, didn't Tucker Carlson or Steve Bannon -- or someone -- just claim you ONLY walk the White House Residence  NAKED ???


Are ya ITCHIN' to join George Washington ??? REMEMBER: He's dead!!! 


GOOD LUCK  sorting this out:




Scott


>>> MY FIRST "CRABBY" COMMUNICATION:


>>> Bills 


To:  Teri Motsinger

Cc:  scottdkenan@aol.com, mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, bojones1951@gmail.com, jkenan02@gmail.com


Hi Teri,


As expected, my mother will be alone for Christmas in Raleigh, but FORBIDS ME to visit her. My sister Jane is going to my brother's in PA. So in this year alone, Mom has forbidden me to attend her 100th Birthday Celebration where I could have met with my nephew Connor (who lived as GAY from the end of high school until he decided to produce an HEIR), his wife, and baby. As it turned out ALL who did attend got SICK AS DOGS -- LOL!!!


And I was NOT ALLOWED to join most of them for Thanksgiving, and now for Christmas, Mom would rather entertain her neighbors, who think she is a HOLY WOMAN!!!.


Nothing like being born into a CHRISTIAN FAMILY!!! But Jesus said to follow him, you had to convert to  JEW , first, and who does that??? And here in the Lower Cape Fear, the Jails and Prisons are FULL OF CHRISTIANS  -- far higher percent than the quickly-dropping numbers in American Society. And as I'm sure you've seen, the overwhelming majority in the National Science Academy are Atheists or Agnostics.


NOTHING says "Christian" like a lack of education -- or lots of un-lawful behavior!!!


I just quit cigs, yesterday, so I'm a little ROUGH -- LOL!!!


Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


Scott


And I got a nice Christmas Card from my Roman Catholic sister, Julie. It had NO return address, so I still don't know where she last moved to -- and I'd bought a sheet of "Forever" stamps to send my family Christmas Cards for the first time in about twenty years -- as soon as I got Julie's card with her address.


Although Julie has her Masters Degree, she still has ONE GRAMMAR ABOMINATION that she shares with ALL OF THE HOMELESS DRUG ADDICTS here in Wilmington who hold up signs -- she wrote:


"God Bless!"


Julie had the same Catholic Grade School Education that I and Mike and Jane had -- with Nuns who were STICKLERS FOR GOOD GRAMMAR!!! The verb "to bless" ALWAYS requires an object, as in "God bless you!"


And other than the mostly Drug-Addicted Beggars, the place one ALWAYS HEARD "God Bless" was from Red Skelton. Red Skelton was TOTALLY into the Masons and the Shriners -- BOTH CONDEMNED by the Roman Catholic Church!!!



Red Skelton NEVER pretended to have much intelligence -- and my sister LOOKS UP to him -- LOL!!!


I just looked again at the envelope, and Julie mailed it to me on "Stofford" instead of "Spofford" Circle -- but it GOT HERE, anyway.


>>> So THIS IS WHAT Christians did to that IOWA DISPLAY I reported last night here:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/12/i-am-sufferering-extreme-withdrawal.html




I figured I'd better give a GOOD ONE to the Straight Men and Lesbians in my audience, first. Because this is what got me INTERESTED:




And TODAY, it gets REALLY WILD by going to the GAY BATHHOUSE in PUERTO VALLARTA where I spent a day and a half -- including all night -- with the former Chief Protocol Officer of the US Embassy in Mexico City.


And then the CIA BUSTED US UP!!!

From Military Uniform to Naked Freedom: A Journey of Self-Discovery in Puerto Vallarta
MEDIUM.COM
From Military Uniform to Naked Freedom: A Journey of Self-Discovery in Puerto Vallarta
A follow up to “Ooops. I “Opened Up” another Straight Man…”


Luis Alberto González Perez, had been the Chief Protocol Officer at the US Embassy in Mexico City -- and THEREFORE (since that is our LARGEST Embassy that functions -- Baghdad is bigger, but never functioned correctly), he was the HIGHEST FOREIGN NATIONAL in service to US Government while in office, and served under Bill Clinton through much of George W. Bush, both of whom he got to know fairly well. He preferred Bill Clinton, but did NOT trust either of them.


Then, because he insisted on staying within the US Constitution and fought the Bush Administration, ONE WEEK before he completed 15 years of service -- and our government rewards such employees after 15 years, Permanent Residence in the USA -- Luis Alberto was FIRED so he could not have that.


I met him in early 2010 on the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta, and we really fell "in love at first sight", spending only one night together, sleeplessly, before his friends from Mexico City whom he was traveling with (actually CIA handlers), made certain we never had contact again. And we have not.


Luis Alberto was BLACKBALLED from working, except I know he was working as a private tutor of English, but cannot find ANY record of his being alive today.


http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-never-give-up-i-always-win-show-your.html


MORE: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/tawdry-tales-of-scott-kenans-adult.html


JUST FOR FUN: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/bombs-away-lee-gosney-and-scott-kenan.html

 
Shared with Public
Public
Standard Oil began with J.D. Rockefeller, Henry M. Flagler, and Stephen Harkness as equal partners, but Harkness was Flagler's FIRST father-in-law, and Flagler came to control much of Harkness's portion, so Flagler, who Rockefeller always credited as the VISIONARY, owned the MOST S.O. Stock!!!


Flagler left his entire estate to my distant cousin, Mary Lily Kenan, and the New York Times claimed Mary Lily Kenan Flagler was the WEALTHIEST Woman in the World. Her close relatives have concentrated their wealth in EXXON/MOBIL -- and Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, etc.



0:12 / 3:00
 
John Rockefeller revealed what’s the secret of his success.
A life philosophy that took him to the top.
But his words offended hundreds of people.
However, the business man was sure of what he said and he would show everyone it was true.
The most important thing wasn’t hard work.
But an element very few understood.
All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Wow
Wow
Comment
Share
When My Kenan Family RULES THE WORLD!!! (We have controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil since 1913, now also Bank of America, Coca-Cola, the Republican Party, the Ku Klux Klan, the Episcopal Church USA, blackmailed homosexual Barack Obama -- and the...
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
When My Kenan Family RULES THE WORLD!!! (We have controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil since 1913, now also Bank of America, Coca-Cola, the Republican Party, the Ku Klux Klan, the Episcopal Church USA, blackmailed homosexual Barack Obama -- and the...
When My Kenan Family RULES THE WORLD!!! (We have controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil since 1913, now also Bank of America, Coca-Cola, the Republican Party, the Ku Klux Klan, the Episcopal Church USA, blackmailed homosexual Barack Obama -- and the...
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Remove Preview


Well, that's ENOUGH and I still have not smoked a CIGARETTE -- but my MIND is a COMPLETE MESS!!!











.

No comments:

Post a Comment