Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Further Note to Jill Hopman, Chair of New Hanover County Democrats -- THANKING HER for "Liking" What I've Posted on THIS BLOG -- so I KNOW She is a TRUE DEMOCRAT, and We Can ALL HEAL WILMINGTON!!!:

 





>>> WELL, I GOT  THANKS FROM JILL HOPMAN  -- AND  I THANKED HER AS WELL . TIP O'NEILL SAID "ALL POLITICS IS LOCAL" -- AND THEN I GOT RECEIVED RECEIPTS FROM  EVERY ONE OF THE USUAL VICTIMS  (Biden, SCOTUS, TOP DEMS, etc.) -- HA!!!


I watched several minutes of this -- after I listened to Nancy Pelosi on MSNBC -- and the IMPORTANT THING is that Ron DeSantis in detail described how BOTH PARTIES -- had been paying for undeclared WARS by borrowing from the Social Security/Disability "back-up fund" -- and then IGNORING they had legally promised to pay it all back. Those programs always had run on a slight "profit", and those funds were saved for harder times.


Were this money paid back as Legally Required, Social Security/Disability would be solvent for the foreseeable future!!!


12/13/2023, 12:30 AM


Dear Jill,


Thanks for endorsing much of my most important research proving CRIMES of Politicians of both Parties and too many "Christian" Ministers. I will soon be in touch privately, so that we can discuss how I can help the County, State, and National Democratic Party. I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis at a party in 1982 -- and I have ALWAYS been TRUE to her and JFK. Impatient people can skip to about halfway for the "Jackie-meet":


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html


And then I had a series of VISIONS of Jackie, JFK, and eventually all of the Dead Presidents going back to George Washington:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-visions-dreams-and-special-visitors.html


The Weather Continues . . . : My Kenan Family that CONTROLS North Carolina Politics Still LOVES the Confederacy and Donald Trump!!!


ANYWAY, the Ghost of "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara, is BEGGING FOR ATTENTION -- she was the LEAST APPRECIATED by the Williams Scholars of Tennessee Williams's closest and most important friends


I will ALWAYS love her BEST!!!



Texas Kate, flanked by Tennessee Williams and his sister Rose -- at the 1979 Kennedy Center Honors, when Tenn got HIS AWARD.






And in the "Christmas Spirit" and in the Spirit of William Shakespeare:




I bid you adieu -- for now . . . 


I'll be SURE to update Joe Biden, SCOTUS, the Obamas, and ALL TOP DEMS and my email contacts, to clear up any CONFUSION!!!


Scott

 Star News 
Shared with Public
Public

All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Haha
Haha
Comment
Share
Open Letter to Liz Cheney & Rachel Maddow!!! / Kaari Snook Begins ATTACKING ME, Again -- and I Find DECENT CONVERSATION with Jill Hopman, Chair of New Hanover County Democrats -- PROGRESS!!!
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Open Letter to Liz Cheney & Rachel Maddow!!! / Kaari Snook Begins ATTACKING ME, Again -- and I Find DECENT CONVERSATION with Jill Hopman, Chair of New Hanover County Democrats -- PROGRESS!!!
Open Letter to Liz Cheney & Rachel Maddow!!! / Kaari Snook Begins ATTACKING ME, Again -- and I Find DECENT CONVERSATION with Jill Hopman, Chair of New Hanover County Democrats -- PROGRESS!!!
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Remove Preview


 CNN 
Shared with Public
Public


 
Shared with Public
Public
One person Robinson does not have support from is U.S. Senator Thom Tillis, of North Carolina. Sen. Tillis has decided to back lawyer Bill Graham, which could help him, says Western Carolina University political science professor Chris Cooper.

“I don’t think Robinson needs it but it’s going to help Graham, no question about it," Dr. Cooper said. "Thom Tillis is pretty close to a household name in NC. Bill Graham is not and so just getting Thom Tillis’ name behind him does a couple of things. One, it raises the name recognition for Bill Graham, and it also says that there are establishment Republicans who think that the Mark Robinson way is not the right way.

Other names on the Democratic ticket are Cherelle Booker, Mike Morgan and Marcus Williams.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment