Wednesday, December 20, 2023

It Appears More and More: The ONLY REASON Men Need Women is to Provide Eggs and Gestation!!! Women HATE the SMELL of Men -- and My TV and Internet are FLOODED with Ads for "Lume", etc. to COVER NATURAL BODY SMELLS!!!

 




>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  (and Others):


Lawrence O'Donnell sure made  FOOLS of the two of you  in his half-hour interview with you on  MSNBC , last night!!!  Someone with a bit of  INTEGRITY  should buy out NBC Universal  --  before they SINK the possibility of any  PROGRESSIVES' VICTORIES !!!:


Dear President Biden,


I was TOTALLY DISGUSTED when I saw a video clip of YOU, SHIRTLESS , when you were about Hunter's age!!! And I LOVE hirsute men (usually).


It's not your hair or your sweat -- it's the  DEVIL'S BILE  that  comes through your pores .


'Twill be INTERESTING when the Supreme Court takes up these piling-up Donald Trump Cases!!! I believe that even THEY  are sick of Donald's  CHRISTIAN LIES  &  BULL SHIT !!!


And the  American People  are  SICK OF YOURS  -- since you are the bigger  LIAR  of the two


I can't  WAIT until we see WHO actually runs for President on BOTH Parties' Tickets  --  HA !!!


 CIA/Google/Blogger  (or Elon Musk), placed a  WARNING  on this posting -- ONLY on my  Original Blog  --  but not on my Main one . And THEY claimed  that I was "BIPOLAR-PSYCHOTIC" --  LOL !!!




Scott


Why Blowjobs Are a Must in Any Relationship

Ariza Florentino

4 min read


Have an open mind and just skim through this article real quick. You might be surprised by what you discover.


This title might sound like common sense but in this article, I attempt to provide a rational justification for why men need this satisfaction besides the obvious stereotypical reasons — they’re all pigs, they’re full of testosterone, they only have one thing on their mind, etc...

 

This article is for women and men and it is about the needs of both partners.  Ladies  — give me 5 minutes before you click off this article.


https://medium.com/@arizaflorentino/why-blowjobs-are-a-must-in-any-relationship-678b5c679d4e







I have BUSINESS with Claudine Gay and Harvard that must WAIT until this issue is SETTLED!!!


The Episcopal Church (especially University of the South -- aka Sewanee), with the CIA, FBI, Republican Party and two of my RICHEST Kenan relatives STOLE Tennessee Williams's Estate from Harvard -- and it is NOW WORTH about a BILLION DOLLARS!!!


Christians: always Killing, Maiming, and STEALING for Jesus Christ, their SAVIOR -- HA!!!





GROWTH

My Big Boobs — Too Big For You?


My boobs keep growing, my nipples stand erect, and this bra is chaffing me 


Breast Stories
Kimberly J Fitzgerald


https://medium.com/boobs-breasts-and-mammaries/my-big-boobs-too-big-for-you-8777708bf1ef


>>> BREAKING!!! THE CIA JUST PUT A  WARNING ON MY ORIGINAL BLOG  ABOUT  THIS POSTING !!!


>>>Your post titled "RP: It Appears More and More: The ONLY REASON Men Need Women is to Provide Eggs and Gestation!!! Women HATE the SMELL of Men -- and My TV and Internet are FLOODED with Ads for "Lume," etc. to COVER NATURAL SMELLS!!!" has been put behind a warning for readers


 
Shared with Public
Public

I loved it when I was an actual MEMBER of First Presbyterian in 2011 when the Scottish Klans marched in formation in kilts and playing bagpipes -- they filled the center aisle of the nave and the ones I spoke with later claimed they wore no under-pants.


In my Catholic Youth, everyone wore underpants or panties to church, plus dressy clothes -- although I never looked up any ladies' skirts to be sure of that.




Other world governments say their sympathy for Israel amid its trauma does not excuse what they see as extremely alarming conduct in Gaza.

“While we strongly support Israel and are not ready to accept anything that would jeopardize its security… I don’t see any contradiction between the right to fight against terrorists, including Hamas, and the absolute necessity to stop attacks against civilians,” Nicolas De Rivière, the French ambassador to the U.N., recently told HuffPost. “What is happening now is a massive violation of the Geneva Conventions. It should stop now. Military actions should target exclusively Hamas fighters, period.”


The attack by Hamas and other Palestinian fighters killed 1,200 Israelis. So far, the Israeli retaliation has killed 20,000 Palestinians, Gaza health officials say.


Both sides are suspected of repeatedly violating the Geneva Conventions .









THIS will be FUN!!! They are KNOWN to include Lorne Michaels and his Business Partner Rachel Maddow .


ALSO, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Donnie Deutsch, Scott Rudin, Story Cowles, and Frank Hawkins Kenan II!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/time-to-get-real-with-some-north.html


















.

No comments:

Post a Comment