Monday, November 13, 2023

Open Letter to Pramila Jayapal, HEAD (GODDESS), of the House Progressive Caucus -- and EVERYONE ELSE -- as Well!!!: Send the RELIGIONISTS Back to "Satan", from which They SPRANG!!!

 


Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal



>>>  Dear President Biden  and ALL OTHERS:


It is  TIME TO DECIDE !!!:






Scott


The Honorable Pramila Jayapal

https://jayapal.house.gov/contact/email/


November 13, 2023


Dear Ms. Jayapal,


First, I APOLOGIZE that I have not included you, when I sent links to my Political Blog Postings and got Received Receipts from the following people:


President Biden, V.P. Harris, Former President Obama & Michelle, Senators Schumer, Sanders, and Whitehouse; and Representatives Raskin, Schiff, and Swalwell. Finally, also to the DCCC and Hakeem Jeffries -- as well as to my first cousin Marybeth Lernihan, who works now with her husband, Greg Lernihan, who founded https://www.convergint.com/, which is NOW the largest Cyber Security Company in the WORLD, handling much TOP SECRET US GOVERNMENT COMMUNICATIONS, that they are able to READ!!!


Greg Lernihan financially supports a WHOLE ROSTER of CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATIONS, that not only RIDICULE POPE FRANCIS (although they are devout Roman Catholics), promote Christians to BUY CYBERCURRENCY (which they SELL, and NO ONE UNDERSTANDS), and have taken positions supporting Q-Anon, and Republican IDIOTS like Trump and Sheriff Joe Arpaio.


The following Postings give a lot of details of the NAZI CORRUPTION of my mother's, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's, Family. Mom blackmailed my Bisexual Father, William Scott Kenan (1918 - 2014), into marriage -- so she could HIDE HER SWASTIKAS behind the iconic Kenan name. Mom Headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati right after Germany Surrendered, and was given Dr. Mengele's RESEARCH on Concentration Camp Victims to develop NAZI MIND CONTROL for the CIA and the Roman Catholic Church. Mom was so successful, they renamed it "Project MK-ULTRA" for Mom's two surnames, Meyer and then Kenan.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/in-fairness-to-my-first-cousin-marybeth.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/two-things-for-christians-to-remember.html


In 1968 and 1969, after we moved from West Chester, PA (Jill Biden's old stomping ground), to Columbus, Ohio -- to live across the street from Coach Lou Holtz and his wife Beth -- we still had the SWASTIKAS on our dinner china then (small and pale -- around the rims), and for his HELP planning the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA by  CHRISTIAN  DEMOCRATS & REPUBLICANS, Mom got Lou Holtz his FIRST DREAM JOB, coaching the Fighting Irish, and her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, on as OFFICIAL DENTIST to the Fighting Irish.


But after Uncle Bob allowed his daughter Janet "Jan" Meyer to marry the JEW Kim Opperman -- and that Uncle Bob was actually GAY -- she had ALL OF HIS CONSIDERABLE WEALTH in South Bend REMOVED, then forced him into a Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi (now long closed), and FORCED BOB to take DOUBLE-STRENGTH Lithium Carbonate .


Here are Mom's handwritten notes that I possess (that she GAVE ME ten or so years ago), made when I was MIS-DIAGNOSED as Bipolar I , and she FORCED ME to take NORMAL Lithium Carbonate for 31 years to SHUT ME UP , and it WORKED, except that when my Psych Nurse of eight years told me in early 2009, that she NEVER saw a sign of Bipolar in me, she took me OFF.




Uncle Bob died of "Chemically-Induced Diabetes" after his extremities were amputated one-by-one over several years. I was later diagnosed with "Complex PTSD", and since I studied not only with Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz (then President of Religious Science, or Science of Mind), as well as Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross of Germany, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_K%C3%BCbler-Ross, and am a TRAINED PRACTITIONER -- like Jonathan Reiner (Rob's first cousin who has his own EMMYS now), who made me an "Honorary Jew", when I FIRST BLOGGED THAT -- and then Colin Powell's CPO while he was Sect. of State, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, had to get me to MEXICO to keep MY PARENTS, SIBLINGS, EMPLOYER Patrick Lee Stansbury, the CIA, and Republican Party of Georgia from MURDERING ME -- since in FIVE TRIES in ONE MONTH, they were UNABLE TO COMMIT ME!!! 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


And although I used to email President Obama, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, and then-Wells Fargo Advisors EXEC Jamie Lee Sutherland via their DRUG-MAFIA email addresses -- REMEMBER: Obama had that NOT-SECURE BLACKBERRY!!! -- "roosterobama@gmail.com", "roosteremanuel@gmail.com", and "roostersutherland@gmail.com".


The BOTTOM LINE, today, is that George W. Bush and Rahm Emanuel BLACKMAILED Barack Obama over his LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to Chicago's MAN'S COUNTRY GAY BATHHOUSE -- at Obama's FIRST INAUGURATION:




HOWEVER, Obama's RUSSIAN SANCTIONS prevented BOTH Trump AND Biden   from activating the DEAL that Rex Tillerson SIGNED in Putin's Office in Moscow  as soon as TRUMP was declared WINNER in 2016 , for my KENAN FAMILY that today controls EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, the Ku Klux Klan, the ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY, and the Clinton/Biden DEMOCRATS!!!


A MINIMUM OF A HALF TRILLION DOLLARS FOR KENAN COMPANIES EXXON-MOBIL AND BANK OF AMERICA


THIS must be the EVENTUAL OUTCOME:







And TYPING OF KENANS, I only about six weeks ago, got a phone call from my seventh Kenan cousin, Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- PROVING that he and his now-deceased step-mother, Betty (Price) Kenan -- ALWAYS SUPPORTED EDUCATION, LIBERTY,  OPPORTUNITY , & JUSTICE FOR ALL  -- just like I do!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/10/in-memoriam-betty-price-kenan-woman-i.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/10/thomas-s-kenan-iii-called-me-at-200-pm.html


I am OK, today, with all of my HEALTH PROBLEMS largely caused by taking Lithium Carbonate for 31 years -- I even have TWO DIABETIC ULCERS (but NOT DIABETES!!!) -- one on each of my feet, one under control and the other my Doctor and I have been treating for several months to keep me from having TOES OR MORE AMPUTATED.


I actually consider Barack Obama, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', and former MEX-PREZ Vicente Fox to be my TOP ALLIES!!!








>>> AND JUST FOR "SHITS & GIGGLES":






And Pope Francis and OTHERS at the TOP OF CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS have been on my EMAIL LISTS for about TWO YEARS, now!!!




I hear you have a HINDU BACKGROUND -- Hindus are the ONLY MAJOR RELIGION besides CHRISTIANITY that still worships PAGAN IDOLS -- but AT LEAST KRISHNA had some SENSE !!!:




We  AMERICANS  are COUNTING on YOU and ALL PROGRESSIVES of BOTH PARTIES to send both  Biden and Trump  to PRISON,  ASAP !!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment