Friday, October 6, 2023

IN MEMORIAM: Betty (Price) Kenan, a Woman I WISH I Had Gotten to KNOW BETTER!!! / More FUN with Jesse E. Davis and His LIKELY LOVER, Mayor Vasilios Avgerinos "Bill" Saffo!!!

 


I LOVE this photo of Betty Kenan in her "Fine Feathers" shop in Chapel Hill where she sold gently used HIGH END women's outfits!!!



>>>  Dear V.P. Harris  -- NOW, the US Government's  NAZI under-government  has been  FULLY EXPOSED !!!:


Dear President Biden,


I JUST FINALLY contacted my Ku Klux Klan Kenan relatives (via Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill), who had BLOCKED ME PERMANENTLY 2.5 years ago!!!


This should DEFINITELY take out some of the TRAITORS in the  Democratic Party  -- including but NOT limited to -- Henry Cuellar, James Clyburn, and Hakeem Jeffries -- Praise JESUS!!!






Scott


HECK, I even called her shop one day and spoke at length with her manager who just RAVED about how much FUN and how KIND Betty Kenan was:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/today-i-called-betty-price-kenans.html


I have also called Betty at home at least twice, and gotten hold of her. The first time, I was so surprised that her home number was listed (how I also got her stepson Tom's number and called Thomas S. Kenan III several times at his home). The last time I got hold of her, I explained that I am a shirttail cousin of Tom's who ALSO dated Tom's former longtime lover Curtis "Robby" Anderson in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments while  Blue Velvet  was begin filmed there. I assured Betty that I would SEIZE THE MORAL/ETHICAL LEAD of the Kenan Family, since Tom Kenan is just kept in a Golden Prison of Philanthropy, and barely knows which way is up. Betty was THANKFUL for that.


And in TRUTH, when I posted her OBITUARY in my last posting: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/10/laura-yunaska-trumps-lap-homo-and.html, it was INADVERTENT, and only LATER, reading the whole thing, did I realize it was Betty's Obituary -- and searching further today, it is her  ONLY OBITUARY :


https://hickoryrecord.com/opinion/columnists/betty-price-kenan-left-us-without-a-splash/article_33691956-f3f7-11ed-af47-6363a461bcc9.html


Also, when I googled for it, HALF the listings and most of the posted photos of Betty came from THIS BLOG!!!



I LOVE this painting of the young Betty with her new husband, the HYPER-SEXUAL HETEROSEXUAL (so UN-Kenan-like), Frank Hawkins Kenan.


When I visited the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke for a lecture and reception in 2015, after my SECOND return from Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, the woman in charge said she knew that Betty had sat on their Board years before that, but no other employees claimed to have ANY IDEA where the Kenans got all of their wealth, and said that NO KENANS have tried to INFLUENCE their work!!!


I even met Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh, Muslim Scientists and Educators, who are TOP DONORS to Duke and keep their offices WITHIN the Kenan Institute for Ethics, and they were AMAZED at the info I had on the GOOD, but also the HYPER WHITE SUPREMACY and DRUG TRAFFICKING of my wealthy Kenan relatives -- that is with the EXCEPTION of the married-in  Betty !!!



Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh at Kenan Institute for Ethics.




I KNEW Betty Kenan had NEVER, EVER given a donation to a Republican Candidate -- but only to DEMOCRATS!!! The REST of the wealthy Kenans must have ABSOLUTELY HATED HER!!!


So, in HONOR of Betty (Price) Kenan, THIS POSTING will be emailed via my NEW address that Thomas S. Kenan III and his Deputy, Steve Armstrong, have NOT PERMANENTLY BLOCKED!!!


I will also include the following people who have ALSO BLOCKED ME PERMANENTLY -- before sending it to Biden, Harris, the Obamas, SCOTUS, and the TOP DEMS in both Houses of Congress -- as well as all of my PRESS CONTACTS and others, totalling over 600!!!


info@davidforwilmington.com, chair@ncdp.org, communications1@archny1011.mail.onmicrosoft.com, valerie.foushee@ncleg.gov, info@gospeldynamite.org, president@qocnc.com, brandon@saperlaw.com, press@lucaskunce.com, president@bnaiisraelilm.com, administration@bnaiisraelilm.com, rabbi@bnaiisraelilm.com


>>> AND NOW, BACK TO  JESSE E. DAVIS :



Mayor "Bill" Saffo has OBVIOUSLY had some HOT SEX with the BODY-HAIRLESS, young-looking Jesse Davis !!! But then SO DID Tennessee Williams have sex with the  young ELVIS PRESLEY !!!



"Col. Tom Parker" (with cigar in mouth)PIMPED OUT ELVIS to all kinds of GAY MEN to  kick-start Elvis's career . That is Laurence Harvey, second from the right.


And FUNNY, that my TOP ALLY of Williams Scholars (now deceased), Kenneth Holditch, GREW UP WITH ELVIS in his grade school classes, and LATER GOT WEALTHY after he promoted:



 AND Kenneth FOUGHT for John Kennedy Toole's MOTHER to get paid ALL OF THE ROYALTIES -- since the author committed SUICIDE -- and then having NO HEIRS, she left that HUGE FORTUNE to KENNETH!!!



Kenneth Holditch in 2021, shortly before he died.


Dr. Kenneth HolditchWilliams Scholar and Professor Emeritus at the University of New Orleans:


"Having finished your manuscript, I am confirmed in my initial judgment that this is a very fine work indeed. Tennessee really comes alive in your narrative, as do other personages, a few of whom I knew.

"Let me be truthful and say that I put off reading your work because I have read so many–both published and in manuscript–that were handed to me and been much too often disappointed in what I read. That was not the case with your book. I found it spell-binding and raced on through it at the expense of my chores."


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html


And while I'm at it, when Celebrity Biographer and Screenwriter Gavin Lambert  visited Tennessee and me in Key West over Christmas 1981, he told us NOT ONLY what he knew about Natalie Wood's death -- but ALSO that ALL THE RICH GAYS back in the 1950s and 1960s PAID FOR SEX with the DALLAS COWBOYS  -- and they were so FAMOUS FOR SLEEPING WITH GAYS, that when I got to college in 1969, the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders were all over POSTERS of the "STRAIGHT BOYS" in the Fraternities -- they showing TITS and ASS (to CHANGE the TEAM'S  REPUTATION )!!!


I caught THREE of Denison University's nine Fraternity Presidents -- one night my senior year, 1973 -- in the KISMET GAY DISCO in Columbus, Ohio.


BACK THEN, professional football players were paid PEANUTS compared to their  OUTRAGEOUS SALARIES , TODAY!!!


SURELY, all my READERS of a certain age remember DAVID KOPAY's tell-all memoir !!!:






Gavin Lambert with Paul Bowles


Gavin Lambert in my Tennessee Williams Memoir:





Now, Jesse Davis, the ONLY NON-OBESE GUY I ever knew who shaved his ARM PITS -- LIKE YOU DO -- was the CIA's TOP PROTECTOR OF COCAINE from Mexico to the USA, who was HALF native Colombian, and HALF BLACK AFRICAN!!! His fully-native MEXICAN, COMMON-LAW WIFE couldn't STOMACH his BLACK SMELL!!!



Martin Jacobo and "Sonny" in Guadalajara. BOTH of them were HUNG LIKE HORSES!!!  Sonny had been a BUTCHER, cutting up bodies for DISPOSAL for YEARS up and down the East Coast of the USA. He was CAPTURED with no I.D. and convicted and sentenced to 25 YEARS in US MAXIMUM-SECURITY PRISONS, but after 11 years, he was released with a NEW IDENTITY by the CIA and sent to Puerto Vallarta to MURDER to protect the DRUG TRAFFICKING of the US Goverment  with Rex Tillerson, EXXON-MOBIL, and the Bush/Cheney, Clinton, and Obama Administrations.



With me are Martin Jacobo, and Sonny's wife, Tanya, and their daughter, Jeretzi, which means "she who is loved".


And MARTIN told me how HIS MAFIA FAMILY was in TOTAL PARTNERSHIP with Democrat Texas Representative Henry Cuellar of Laredo, Texas (where I always crossed the border and renewed my Mexican VISA, at Nuevo Laredo).


Martin's Mexican Drug Mafia Family owned ALL OF THE LAND within miles of the BIG US CUSTOMS INSPECTION STATION several miles north of Laredo, and they BACK-PACKED all of the DRUGS AROUND IT -- thanks to Democrat Henry Cuellar!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-on-george-w-bushs-top-drug-money.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/cleaning-rep-hakeem-jeffries-christian.html


The CIA just jumped in and started FUCKING WITH MY FORMATTING, so I KNOW the US GOVERNMENT may yet MURDER ME -- Presidents Biden, Trump, Bush, and Clinton (but NOT OBAMA), are so PISSED AT ME!!!


And LASTLY, Jesse, you RECENTLY PROMOTED BIG TIME Repub Judge Sandra Alice Ray (Criner).  



Sherman Lee Criner in Christian SNAKE WORSHIP.


Sandra PROMPTLY DIVORCED Sherman Lee Criner after I PUBLISHED this I got from Sherman's FACEBOOK PAGE. ALSO, in about 2005, Sherman was caught DIDDLING the VAGINA of a five-year-old girl in Thalian Hall Theatre!!!


OH LOOK!!! THE CIA (or Elon Musk),  just gave me back control of my  FORMATTING !!!


But Wilmington Christian Police HARASSED the girl's FATHER -- until he AGREED not to PRESS CHARGES -- because Sandra HEADED the Republican Party of New Hanover County then -- and the  CRINERS were MODEL CHRISTIANS !!!


However, a few years ago, when Sandra ran for a North Carolina TOP JUDGE POSITION, statewide, SEVERAL LOCAL TOP REPUBLICANS asked for and  I SENT THEM all of the DIRT I had on these  DEVILS !!!


Sandra LOST in the Primary -- but WON RE-ELECTION as a DISTRICT COURT JUDGE by a LARGER MARGIN  than any other Judge up for reelection that year.


SO, we have PROOF of the CALIBER of New Hanover County VOTERS!!!



. . . and NOT during  LENT !!!




So, Jesse, I hope you feel the SAME WAY!!! We could have LOTS OF FUN, and develop First Presbyterian as a TOP SPOT for FUN PEOPLE to PARTY HARDY!!!


Let me KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!


Scott














.

No comments:

Post a Comment