Sunday, October 8, 2023

Reagan's "STAR WARS" All but BANKRUPTED the USA, to HONOR the US Military-Industrial Complex of CHRISTIAN NAZIS that Eisenhower and Kennedy WARNED US about. THEN, We Gave about 85% of Our Military Assistance Budget to ISRAEL to Build the "IRON DOME" over Israel -- which SNEAKY HAMAS Has PROVEN HAS NO EFFECT -- NOW!!! / THIS Let ALL ISRAELIS have CRADLE-TO-GRAVE Free HEALTHCARE and EDUCATION, while in the USA -- POVERTY FOR JESUS!!! We WERE BANKRUPTED with NO EFFECT -- Praise the DEVIL (Jesus Christ)!!!

 




>>>  Dear VEEP Harris  and  ALL OTHERS :


This was an  EXCELLENT WAY  for me to  WRAP-UP the WEEKEND , no???:


Dear President Biden,


This is just the  ULTIMATE in HUMOR  from "THE DIVINE COMEDY", no???


Please answer via your ACTIONS in support of  Constitutional Democracy  -- and  FORGET  Brett McGurk, Rahm Emanuel, Benjamin Netanyahu -- and even  Henry Cuellar 


TODAY , I finally tried to bury the  HATCHET  with my about-sixth-cousin,  Thomas S. Kenan III !!!:




Scott







Daliah Saper, of Saper Law in Chicago, in partnership with Fox News (where she is a TALKING HEAD), President Obama, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, and Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David, STOLE COPYRIGHT to my  Tennessee Williams Memoir  -- BECAUSE I REFUSED to stop blogging about their  HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKING  in  Puerto Vallarta  and  Wilmington, NC !!!












Jay Bookman was the TOP of TWELVE EDITORS at the  Atlanta Journal/Constitution  I contacted PROVING that Christal Presley (now Christal Trivett-Presley),  LIED AD INFINITUM  about her father, Delmer Presley, suffering PTSD from Vietnam, and THEY SAID that it was for a GOOD CAUSE and ran it on the FRONT PAGE and WITHIN MINUTES had  American Express  CANCEL $50,000.00 of my unsecured credit  -- leaving me only $243.00 available!!!








Christal Trivett-Presley -- TODAY!!!:




>>> YESTERDAY, I HAD PLANNED TO ATTEND WILMINGTON, NC'S "RIVERFEST", BUT ABOUT 11:30 AM,  I WAS SICK AS A DOG !!!

 
Shared with Public
Public
TOTAL CRAP by Drug-TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACIST Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Council . They have done SO MANY THINGS to HARM most downtown merchants that the ones I speak with HATE BILL SAFFO and ALL City Council Members !!!
All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Angry
Angry
Comment
Share

Comments

  • RP: MAGA Is MAGAA -- Thanks to Drug-Trafficking Greek-Active, Homo-Mayor Vassilios "Bill" Saffo -- Whom I Ran SMACK DAB INTO and Confronted, TODAY!!! / I Also Ran into TOP Democrat Drug-Trafficker Steven Rose, and Curious Nut-Ball Reverend Scott...
    SCOTTKENAN.BLOGSPOT.COM
    RP: MAGA Is MAGAA -- Thanks to Drug-Trafficking Greek-Active, Homo-Mayor Vassilios "Bill" Saffo -- Whom I Ran SMACK DAB INTO and Confronted, TODAY!!! / I Also Ran into TOP Democrat Drug-Trafficker Steven Rose, and Curious Nut-Ball Reverend Scott...
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Remove Preview



For an HOUR, with NO FEVER or other symptom, I was STUCK ON THE TOILET with a VOMIT POT in front of me and emptied my ENTIRE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM from BOTH ENDS!!!


THEN, I slept for two hours, awoke, made a GREAT POT ROAST that did NOT upset my stomach, and watched my father, William Scott Kenan's (1918 - 2014) FAVE MOVIE, The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone .



And it was
GREAT to see  Warren Beatty  in the FIRST FILM that brought him to  PROMINENCE  -- but when I met him at the SAME PARTY where I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Warren mistook me for the 6' 6" Tommy Tune (I was 6' 11")!!!



Tommy Tune in  Lady Be Good 

https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html



Tennessee Williams and  I 


BECAUSE CNN TV and online -- and I believe ALSO one or more of the MUSLIMS on MSNBC -- as well as HuffPost, and OTHERS -- have all reported that STEVE BANNON (whom I've reported for YEARS is my mother's REPLACEMENT as TOP ROMAN-CATHOLIC NAZI), is NOW BROADCASTING  FOUR HOURS , Monday - Friday -- NOT on FOX NEWS or even OAN News -- and is Donald Trump's TOP SPOKESPERSON, I KNEW FOR CERTAIN that my DEAR MOTHER, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC, had been RELEASED from being America's  TOP NAZI 


And TODAY, Mom PRAISED THE JESUIT PRIEST at St. Raphael-the-Archangel, whose SERMON was MUCH about the new  CONFLICT  between Israelis and Palestinians.






>>> AMAZING!!! I JUST FOUND THOMAS S. KENAN III'S  LATEST PHILANTHROPIC ACTIVITY !!!:



And MOM was THRILLED that I SALUTED TOM KENAN'S STEP-MOTHER, Betty (Price) Kenan , in my LAST POSTING:



Betty Kenan with a  DEMOCRAT !!!




FOR THE RECORD (the list I sent to via my NEW EMAIL ADDRESS), is in the above-linked posting. And Tom's TOP DEPUTY, Steve Armstrong, DEFINITELY got the email, but Kenan Management, Inc.'s SERVER is NOT RETURNING -- but NOT DELIVERING -- Tom's copy.


>>> I've JUST LEFT TOM KENAN  THREE-MINUTE MESSAGE ON HIS VOICEMAIL  PRAISING BETTY KENAN AND  TOM'S LATEST VENTURE !!!


I'VE ASKED HIM TO  CALL OR EMAIL ME SO WE CAN  BURY THE HATCHET !!!






>>> BECAUSE OF THE  NEAR TOTAL CORRUPTION OF WILMINGTON'S CITY COUNCIL , I WILL CONTINUE TO  RAZZ MAYOR SAFFO'S AND ERIC TRUMP'S LIKELY SEX-TOY,  MISS JESSE E. DAVIS !!!


HERE is just a TASTE of what I will continue blogging about  until AFTER this November's ELECTION !!!:



SEVERAL READERS contacted me to say that is REPUB JUDGE Lindsey Leigh McKee/Luther . I had  ASSUMED  -- since she has the same STATURE -- that she was a  BAD-LOOKING IVANKA TRUMP  -- LOL!!!





AND my buddy  Benjamin Schachtman , published  THIS , which  ALL WILMINGTON VOTERS need to HEAR !!!:

Like
Comment
Share


And NOW to send this out not only to TOM KENAN and STEVE ARMSTRONG -- but to ALL OF MY CONTACTS from President Biden, the Obamas, SCOTUS, and  ALL TOP DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS  (plus my over 600 OTHER CONTACTS)!!!






.

No comments:

Post a Comment