Thursday, November 9, 2023

Jamie Lee Curtis Gets into My "MAGIC MUSHROOMS"!!! / "Democrats" SWEEP Wilmington's Municipal Elections (except Mayor "Bill" Saffo is actually a REPUBLICAN in charge of ILLEGAL DRUG DISTRIBUTION, here -- LOL!!!) / Benjamin Schachtman and the 125th Anniversary of the Wilmington Coup d'Etat of 1898 -- Caused LARGELY by My Kenan Family!!!:

 


A fun box of glass beauties from @heartfullyyours_christmas and my friend Christopher are headed to @childrensla to brighten their tree and day.


>>>  For ALL OTHERS  -- now that  Joe Biden ,  Sen. Sherrod Brown , &  Connie Schultz  have all sent Received Receipts:

Dear President Biden,

Sen. Sherrod Brown and his wife, Connie Schultz, have ALREADY gotten THEIR COPIES!!!

I just had to do something for "Dear Old Denny-Doo"!!! And I've emphasized my DIFFERENCES  with President Adam S. Weinberg  -- instead of our  COMMON GROUND !!!



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/11/jamie-kee-curtis-gets-into-my-magic.html

Scott
Mary Alice Jervay Thatch TOTALLY DISRESPECTED ME in 2011.


Barack Obama was still in the Presidency, and Obama with Rahm Emanuel, Fox News, Wells Fargo Advisors, and Wilmington, NC D.A. Benjamin R. David had NOT YET stolen copyright to my Memoir of having worked for Tennessee Williams. I visited The Wilmington Journal's offices, and Mrs. Thatch REFUSED TO BELIEVE that Obama and Emanuel had been seen MANY TIMES in a Chicago Gay Bathhouse!!! And she was a devout CHRISTIAN -- the religion my Kenan relatives used to FORCE SLAVES INTO SLAVERY -- so SHE HATED HERSELF and saw Blacks as INFERIOR!!!


Weeks later, Democrat and Black Judge James H. Faison, III, who IS a Drug Trafficker with my Kenan relatives via his Christian Church, REFUSED to make the Restraining Order that MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKER Jennifer McCracken got unfairly against me -- I wanted to make it TWO-WAY, since she banged on my apartment's door and walls all night calling me a "CHILD-MOLESTER"!!!


Black "Christians" can ALL GO TO HELL!!!


(WHITE ONES, too!!!)











Coretta Scott King was my snail-mail correspondent in 1990 -- and Julian Bond was my PERSONAL FRIEND 1983 - 1985!!!



Tom Houck (MLK, Jr.'s WHITE-BOY DRIVER), got DRUNK  -- in 2010 -- and told me how HE gave J. Edgar Hoover the info to ASSASSINATE DR. KING !!!


The above photo was from Tom Houck's WEBSITE (now removed), showing WHICH POLITICIANS he PROMOTED.




>>> THE 125TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE  1898 WILMINGTON COUP D'ETAT  IS TOMORROW, NOVEMBER 10, 2023 --  BUT I'VE HAD IT WITH WILMINGTON'S WHITE AND BLACK CHRISTIANS, DRUG-TRAFFICKERS, AND OFTEN WHITE SUPREMACISTS  DISRESPECTING ME !!!




The New York Daily News  reprinted this Wilmington Star News  photo of my having to step in and RIP THE SHROUD off the new Marker .


WHILE I did it, I CONFESSED to my Grandfather having participated while in high school -- and also that my parents set up the CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIAS of Wilmington and Atlanta -- with John Ehrlichman, Nixon's Aide.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/my-words-and-actions-captured-on-clear.html


>>> NAZI DEMOCRATS CAVE TO THREATS BY NAZI REPUBLICANS -- for the sake of JESUS CHRIST their NAZI SAVIOR !!!

 
Shared with Public
Public
WASHINGTON ― Senate Democrats on Thursday abruptly canceled a vote to subpoena Republican Texas billionaire Harlan Crow and conservative judicial activist Leonard Leo for more information regarding their relationships with Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas after Republicans filed a last-minute gambit to stall the proceedings.


“It is going to be a long day and we’re going to get nothing done ... you’re gonna have a complete shit show ,” warned Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), the top Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee, ahead of the planned vote. Democrats planned to pursue their testimony as part of an ethics probe into the high court.


In response, Graham and fellow Republicans offered 88 GOP amendments spanning gamut of issues, from the court to unrelated matters on immigration and even the deceased pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein.











FEW people know this, but in 1973, when HOMOSEXUALITY was permanently dropped as a "Mental Illness", the HEAD of the American Psychological Association, as well as his TOP ASSISTANT who collated all of the STUDIES to make this decision, were BOTH BLOOD KENANS, but with different surnames!!!


And I LEARNED THIS from a TOP CANADIAN DRUG TRAFFICKER while she and her boyfriend held me HOSTAGE in Puerto Vallarta in 2010. She LOVED BROWSING my two Kenan Genealogies, and found that and showed it to me!!!








THIS INFO is only found in the PRINT BOOK, now available on Amazon.




BECAUSE I'd seen that early voting was DOWN from previous years, and the POINT of THIS BLOG is to get people to VOTE in ELECTIONS, Monday, when I picked up my weekly Social Security Allowance from Benefits Management, Inc., I DESPAIRED to Teri Motsinger and her all-CHRISTIAN EMPLOYEES (the GOOD kind of Christians), that I'm a TOTAL FAILURE!!!


Then it turned out people CAME OUT on Election Day -- and set a RECORD!!!


But then, while MAYOR SAFFO WON his un-opposed re-election -- but with 10% write-in PROTEST VOTES (including mine) -- GOOFY Kevin Spears also won. He hangs out with MAJOR DRUG-TRAFFICKERS, but I've ALSO had lunch with his lovely MOTHER, and his deceased FATHER was a REAL CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER -- and Kevin voted AGAINST City Government moving into the PENTHOUSE UPPER FLOORS of the "PPD Building" -- unlike MAYOR SAFFO and his TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNER , Republican City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark .



Charlie Rivenbark's MUG SHOT from his arrest and brief JAIL TIME for a MAJOR DUI in May of 2023!!!


Charlie declared that he and SAFFO DESERVED PENTHOUSE SUITES with ROOFTOP GARDENS -- LOL!!!








>>> THREE PEOPLE WERE ON  CNN OR MSNBC  -- WHOM I'VE RECENTLY CORRESPONDED WITH -- ALL OF WHOM  ARE BEHAVING  FAR BETTER  NOW !!!







Senator Sherrod Brown at my Alma Mater, Denison University.



Pulitzer-Prize-winning Connie Schultz with her husband, Sen. Brown.


Connie Schultz is now PROFESSOR OF PRACTICE in JOURNALISM at Denison, but she and her husband and I did NOT GET ALONG, but NOW, they are acting AS IF THEY HAVE LEFT CHRISTIANITY !!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment