Friday, November 17, 2023

Senator Sherrod Brown REPLIES to ME -- and I RESPOND to HIM!!! (more details, later):

 


Senator Brown on right, speaking with Journalism Faculty at Denison University.



>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  and  EVERYONE ELSE :


Dear President Biden,


Not being able to get any of our  BOUGHT OFF  by EXXON-MOBIL/my Kenan Family with Vladimir Putin   DEMOCRATS  to take me seriously, look how  CLEVERLY , I got  Dem Sen. Sherrod Brown  to actually  LISTEN !!!


NEVER underestimate an  OLD MAN  who graduated from  DENISON UNIVERSITY !!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/11/senator-sherrod-brown-replies-to-me-and.html


Scott


>>> FIRST, I GOT THIS FROM SHERROD BROWN:

United States Senate
www.senate.gov

Reply from Senator Sherrod Brown
Sherrod Brown 
www.senate.gov
From:senator_brown@brown.senate.gov
To:scottdkenan@aol.com
Thu, Nov 16 at 11:59 AM

Dear Mr. Kenan:


 

Thank you for writing and sharing an internet hyperlink with me via email. Unfortunately, due to computer security issues, I am unable to follow external internet links.


 

However, please feel free to send me a paper or email copy of the linked information so that I can give your concerns the attention that they deserve.


 

My priorities lie with the Ohioans I represent in the Senate. My staff and I meet with individuals regularly in Ohio and Washington to stay up-to-date on issues that concern my constituents. I will continue to work on policies that improve our education system, ensure adequate and affordable health care for all Americans, and keep good paying jobs in America.


 

Thank you again for writing.


 

                                                            Sincerely,

 

                                                            Sherrod Brown

                                                            United States Senator

 

 

 

Stay connected with what's happening in Congress. Sign up here for regular updates on the issues you care about the most: http://brown.senate.gov/newsletter/landing


>>> AND MY RESPONSE, TO WHICH I'VE ALREADY GOTTEN A  RECEIVED RECEIPT :


My reply to Sen. Brown's response to me, received on November 16, 2023:

 

Dear Sen. Brown,

 

I have no idea how many characters this form will allow, so I will follow this up with a Letter that I will snail-mail to you -- at your suggestion. All of this will be published on my blog that has gotten over 6,000,000 views so far, and of course sent email (including to your wife, Connie Schultz), to over 600 Political and Press Contacts, and by Secured Server forms to my usual recipients: Biden, Harris, both Obamas, SCOTUS, Schumer, Sanders, Whitehouse, Jayapal, Raskin, Schiff, Swalwell, the DCCC, Jeffries, and my first-cousin-in-law Greg Lernihan, who built Convergint, Inc. from nothing to the Internet Powerhouse it is, carrying much TOP SECRET US Government Communications that Greg can access. Greg now put his fortune into founding and supporting Christian (Roman Catholic, mostly), orgs that promote Trump, Cybercurrencies, Q-Anon, and some of the most VILE Politicians in the USA. They SLANDER Pope Francis.

 

My first cousin George Meyer's common-law wife is Susan Grant, the third female to graduate the US AF Academy who stayed on eight years to organize the CHRISTIANIZATION of the Academy under Trump-style Jesus!!! She's now a 747 Captain for United Airlines and a best-selling ROMANCE NOVELIST (the subset: Romance with Outer-Space Aliens), LOL!!!

 



And my Kenan side is even crazier!!! We co-founded UNC Chapel Hill and had three properties with over 300 African Slaves each, who were WHIPPED until they became Christian since the New Testament says Slaves must obey their Masters as if they were Jesus Christ. I'm 1/16 Cherokee, and Christians deliberately slaughtered millions of Natives for Jesus Christ, the "God" of ALL HATREDS. Our Founding Fathers claimed Christianity would be a HUGE PROBLEM and they were correct!!!

 

But that said, Pope Francis, the Archbishop of Canterbury, and the Top Moderator of the Church of Scotland/Presbyterianism have all been getting emails of my Postings and often respond. I am a trained Practitioner of Science of Mind (Metaphysics), so seek to find the BEST in all religious and spiritual traditions. As you probably noticed, Pope Francis has come out forcefully to say that God does NOT need to be worshipped, but only cares that we follow God's Laws based on TRUTH, FACT, REASON and powered by INFINITE LOVE. SCIENCE is actually the study of God's Nature, and Religion is for manipulating superstitious people.

 

BTW: You and Connie were SMART to get involved with such a truly distinguished school as Denison!!! I was very close to former President Joel Smith and his wife, and today, with California Superior Court Justice Dean Hansel (Denison 1974), who helped me form the first GAY GROUP at Denny-Doo in 1972, but it did not survive my graduation. Dean also served as a Denison Trustee and has set up a Scholarship at Denison.

 

QUICKLY, since I'm afraid I'll soon have exhausted the allowed characters: My mother, then Head of Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincy, where the pathetic J.D. Vance hails from, and where I was born, developed NAZI MIND CONTROL for the CIA and Roman Catholic Church (the Church of Adolf Hitler). They re-named it for Mom "Project MK-ULTRA" for Mom's two surnames.

 

In 1968 and '69, we lived across the street in Columbus, OH from Coach Lou Holtz, who with his wife and my parents planned the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA by Democrats and Republicans who are CHRISTIANS, and when Pope Francis (before his HUGE change of heart, possibly due to my SCATHING Letter to him), sent word through Mom to Lou and his top ALLY then, John Boehner, to shut down and later reopen Congress over "Obamacare" that had recently passed. But Boehner soon QUIT, claiming there are TOO MANY NAZIS in BOTH PARTIES in Congress, and became the top Lobbyist for Legalization of Marijuana!!!

 

I use pot medicinally for Complex PTSD on doctors' orders -- although it remains completely ILLEGAL (and available), here in North Carolina -- just a bit, late at night.

 

And President Obama, Chicago Mayor Emanuel, with Fox News and a Chicago Lawyer -- and D. A. Benjamin R. David of Wilmington, NC where I now live exposing Government Crimes of BOTH Parties -- STOLE copyright of my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams -- because I blogged about their HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKING with Rex Tillerson, then Head of Kenan-Family-controlled EXXON-MOBIL, the US State Department then headed by Hillary Clinton, and the Heroin was shipped to the USA by the son of my best American friend in Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, Stan Winborne IV, second in charge of the US State Department in Afghanistan. Later, President Trump set up for AMLO of Mexico to replace the Heroin with stronger, cheaper Fentanyl from Chinese chemicals -- and Pete Buttigieg quickly let AMLO know that Biden wanted to CONTINUE THAT. We have GOT to get our Government OUT OF the ADDICTIVE DRUG TRADE!!!

 

Fortunately, I got a call from my seventh cousin Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill just about six weeks ago. I thought that like MOST of the wealthy Kenans, Tom was a HUGE TRAITOR, but he AGREES WITH ME, and because he is GAY, he was NOT ALLOWED any say in governance of EXXON-MOBIL and other Kenan Drug-Trafficking companies like the Ohio-based Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO. The retired XOM Exec I met in Puerto Vallarta in 2015, told me because Tom is GAY, he would not go along with the plans to eventually execute all Gays, Blacks, Muslims, Browns, etc. -- Nazis do this for JESUS CHRIST (and Vladimir Putin)!!!

 

REMEMBER: All Press reported soon after Hamas struck Israel that US and Israeli Intelligence -- and that both President Biden and DICTATOR Netanyahu KNEW three days in advance, but did NOT warn Israelis so they could take cover. This is the DEVIL in Joe Biden and our Military!!! Joe has GOT TO GO -- no young people and fewer old people trust that GOD-DAMNED CHRISTIAN!!!

 

As is enshrined on Denison's campus: "The Truth Shall Set You Free" -- but COMPLETED by my buddy Gloria Steinem: " . . . but FIRST it will PISS YOU OFF!!!"

 

My HOPE is to inform Legislators of the TRUTH of what our Christian CIA Government is really doing, and to get TRUE DEMOCRATS and small "d" democrats of ALL PARTIES to get our Government BACK to being based on our Constitution, and would LOVE to consult with you and any other Democrats. Like Rachel Maddow (my sometimes correspondent), I am best described as an Eisenhower Republican -- stuck voting for Democrats -- LOL!!! 


I promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis, whom I met in 1982, that I would get her and JFK's REVENGE ONE DAY.

 

With All Best Wishes for you and Connie -- and I'll send more, soon.

 

Scott David Kenan

 




.

No comments:

Post a Comment