Sunday, November 26, 2023

A True Thanksgiving Weekend Comes to Its End . . .

 








>>>  Dear Vice President Harris et al ,


As a REMINDER, the others getting this via Secured Server Forms -- and always sending Receipts, are: Former President Obama & Michelle, SCOTUS, Senators Schumer, Sanders, and Whitehouse; Representatives Raskin, Schiff, Swalwell, and Jeffries; the DCCC; and my first-cousin-in-law Greg Lernihan -- and his Right-Wing Christian "Ministries".


Dear President Biden,


You might be  SHOCKED  by at least  ONE PERSON  I show GRATITUDE for !!!


But I do . . . 




Scott



Actually, the situation in Gaza has continued to improve this Thanksgiving Weekend -- and Joe Biden was most responsible for these improvements.




 
Shared with Public
Public
Like
Comment
Share




With GREAT THANKS to all who kept this Blog swamped by Readers -- and I especially appreciate those in the Lower Cape Fear where I live -- and where my distant Kenan relatives have had so much influence -- as has my Mother -- Mom organized the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman (and Father Robert J. Kus -- now hiding from the Law in Honduras -- helped in Wilmington).








>>> THE LOCAL JOURNALIST I AM MOST THANKFUL FOR IS BENJAMIN SCHACHTMAN:



Ben, pensive and always looking out for his Fellow Citizens -- is nearly as tattooed as a CIRCUS FREAK.



Ben is ALWAYS looking HEAVENWARD for INSPIRATION!!!




Ben Schachtman's band, "Exploding MATH Lab", is PURE, LOUD, AGRESSIVE, TESTOSTERONE-SHOT CACOPHONY -- to MY EARS!!!


But I THANK BEN for always being encouraging and helpful to me -- and no matter what, always having a  SENSE OF HUMOR !!!


THIS Posting is now the SECOND most hit of the last month -- and is still getting 20+ Registered Hits per day!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/10/benjamin-schachtman-had-powerful-aura.html


Continuing to celebrate some of Wilmington's STRANGER MUSICAL GROUPS, not many can top Terry Sanders Espy's "HOT FLASHES"!!!



I've known Terry Espy nearly as long as I've lived in Wilmington. Like me, she's CLOSELY CONNECTED to Cincinnati, Ohio -- and Delta Airlines.


We've had our  UPS n' DOWNS !!!


I WISH she also concerned her MoMENTUM PROPERTIES with some Middle Class and Working Class development -- her Commercial Properties are always FLAWLESS, and aimed at wealthy clients.


I could ALMOST SAY that Terry is OBSESSED with PACKAGING rather than CONTENT -- but her tenants are QUALITY.



 The Hot Flashes  -- Terry Espy on Keyboard



But HERE is how DANG SILLY, Terry Espy, her Daughter-in-Law, and her Son, Kennan, can be:


The Weather Continues . . . : Terry Sanders Espy and her HOMOSEXUAL TWINK SON, Kennan Espy, BLOCKED ME after I Showed They Just PROMOTE DRUG-TRAFFICKING via Their "MoMentum Properties"!!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment