Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Jesus (himself), Promotes Shane Fernando to CEO of Thalian Hall Theatre!!! / Repub Senator Markwayne Mullin ADMITS He's Bitten People His Whole Life -- and will BITE THEM FOR JESUS in the Senate!!! / WHAT is Joe Biden UP TO, NOW???:

 




>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  (and Others),


Read this and  WEEP  -- if you are AT ALL PERCEPTIVE !!!:


Dear President Biden,


I WISH  your past Lying Words and Anti-Progressive Actions  had not left me trusting you  NOT AT ALL . I LIKE what I'm hearing about your meeting with  Chairman Xi  -- but  SO MANY BREAKTHROUGHS  seem impossible to happen so quickly .


And while I must work  LARGELY among the WORST BOTTOM FEEDERS, here is my  Report of Today :




Scott







>>> I FIRST SENT THIS TO  PRAMILA JAYAPAL , AND GOT AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FROM THE US MERCHANT MARINE ACADEMY @ KINGS POINT, NEW YORK:


>>> RESPONSE to the US Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, New York:



To:USMMA Alumni Association and Foundation,acsgdl@state.gov,My Story,editorial@nytimes.com,watchdog@cnn.com,breakingnews@newsobserver.com,bschachtman@whqr.org,mikekenan@comcast.net,marybethlernihan@gmail.com,duffyjr3@verizon.net
Cc:Scott Kenan
Wed, Nov 15 at 9:59 PM

NEVER!!! I made MOST OF MY INCOME selling ad space in The Kings Pointer  and Midships working for Patrick Lee Stansbury who is one of the LARGEST CHRISTIAN/REPUBLICAN DRUG TRAFFICKERS in the USA!!!




So FUCK YOU, TOO, TRAITOR -- and COWARD, who did NOT SIGN YOUR NAME -- LOL!!!


Contact Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' to get HIS view of my Service to the US Constitution.


Scott David Kenan


On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 09:47:12 PM EST, USMMA Alumni Association and Foundation <aaf@usmmaalumni.com> wrote:



 
Shared with Public
Public
Erica Erica I just checked your Facebook Profile and you are the "Bitch from HELL"!!! I know Jamie Lee Curtis personally, was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, my mother was America's TOP NAZI, and my Kenan Family controls EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, and the entire Republican Party plus the Clinton/Biden Democrats and put Trump into power -- and paid off Joe Biden to give the USA to devout Christian Vladimir Putin -- but it AIN'T A-WORKIN' !!!


At 72, I've shrunk down to only 6' 9" tall, but I could STILL STEP ON YOU. Instead, I'll direct you to read my latest BLOG POSTING:



May be an image of pinecone and text that says 'ONLINE NOW MY HAND IN YOURS'
The @my_hand_in_yours site now has these beautiful, live eucalyptus wreaths @creeksidefarmswreaths available to order. This year we have added some red berries.…
See more
All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Love
Love
Comment
Share

Comments




Walter Five is TEN years younger than I, lives with his wife, Maeven Eller-Five (a Sorcerer -- at least not a "Christian"), in a large house on Park Avenue about five blocks from me -- but we have NEVER MET IN PERSON!!!


>>> MY CONVERSATION WITH  WALTER FIVE  OVER THE LAST TEN DAYS:

May be an image of 1 person, the Oval Office and text that says 'ST PARISH JORND HOUSACH I STOLE THIS BIBLE FROM THE HOTEL ROOM WHERE I BANGED STORMY DANIELS TIRE TIRE'
All reactions:
You and 70 others
10 comments
22 shares
Haha
Haha
Comment
Share

10 comments

Most relevant



>>> AND NOW, THE MAIN STORY:



Dem Shane Fernando (he gets along with EVERYONE -- I spoke to him once in a meeting of over 200 Retired Wilmington Men in Cameron Art Museum -- NO BLACKSNO BROWNS, and half of them in MAGA HATS, and they LOVED WILMINGTON'S TOP OUT MALE HOMO!!!), seen here with Repub Judge Lindsey Leigh McKee/Luther (a CLOSET-CASE LESBIAN with NO BREASTS), and Drug-Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo's LAP PETJesse Davis, who SHAVES HIS ARM PITS like a GIRL!!!



Judge Lindsey McKee with National Republicans in a WHITE SUPREMACY MEETING in Ireland!!!







 CNN 
Shared with Public
Public
Kim Kardashian is the MAN.

The reality star and entrepreneur has been named one of GQ’s Men of the Year , she announced on Instagram. Kardashian graces the magazine’s cover as more specifically, Tycoon of the Year , posing, wearing a tie -- with a bag of "Trump" Cheetos .

She was joined by momager Kris Jenner, and sisters Kourtney and Khloé for the interview, which covered a wide range of topics from her SKIMS business to family and her late father, Robert Kardashian.

Kardashian was given the “tycoon” title as SKIMS becomes the NBA’s official underwear and launched a men’s line.

She also discusses her divorce from Ye , saying she ultimately wants their four kids to be “loved and heard.”



















.

No comments:

Post a Comment