Thursday, June 3, 2021

Trump in Greenville, NC -- THIS WEEKEND!!! / McKinney Drug-Thugs: Keep Rob McKinney AWAY FROM ME (except if we have "Leafie" business to transact), He's Making NO SENSE and Doesn't Know How to INTIMIDATE ME, Properly -- LOL!!! / An ERROR in My Info to Natalie Wood's MURDER-CHRONICLERS:







>>> YES, TRUMP IS SPEAKING AT THE 2021 NORTH CAROLINA REPUBLICAN CONVENTION THIS WEEKEND -- AND PERHAPS HE WILL  EXPLODE , NO???



And LOOK at the BASKET OF DEPLORABLES who are ALSO speaking -- LOL!!! I just wish it said WHEN Trump will speak so I could watch it!!!





The last time Donald Trump had a rally in Wilmington, NC -- and the ONLY TIME he went to Kenansville, NC to HONOR Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives -- who eventually SUCCEEDED in putting Trump into the Presidency, although Hillary Clinton got 3,000,000 MORE popular votes!!!





Early this morning, the Office of the Prescribing Physician for New Hanover Regional Medical Center (now part of Novant Health), called, and she no longer works there, but they promised they will continue my Xarelto prescription for another year -- and mail it to me from the Hospital Pharmacy. What is GREAT ABOUT THIS is that THEY can prescribe it at $15.00/month, while regular pharmacies charge over $450.00/month for the SAME THING!!!


Also, I BELIEVE the Law still requires that doctors see a patient within a YEAR to prescribe, so calling and cancelling my appointment with the prescriber BEFORE the year is totally up, allows this -- HA!!! 


And then when I was in that hospital nine months ago for surgery to remove what turned out to be a benign flat polyp where the small and large colons meet, but it could not be PROPERLY SEEN (or removed), by a regular Colonoscopy Scope, so I had to have a six-inch incision in my belly and five other inch-long incisions to do that. I was told I would be in hospital for five to ten days, depending on how invasive the surgery was -- so I could DRIVE MYSELF THERE, knowing I would be out from under MAJOR ANESTHESIA long enough to drive home. 


After 2.5 DAYS, they got me on my feet, saw I could walk around OK, and then said I would be IMMEDIATELY SENT HOME (because of COVID-concerns). But I INSISTED I check climbing and descending stairs, first, which I could do.


And even though I'd not been out of Major Anesthesia long enough by their rules -- they packed me up and I drove home -- WITHOUT PROBLEMS.


I have several medical appointments (annual tests and exam, testing of my Pacemaker), next week, so ONE FEWER -- Hoo-RAY!!!



There was a guy ahead of me in line for Costco gasoline (ALL Costco gasoline since 2002, NATIONWIDE, has been supplied by www.theKAG.com), behind a white man in his seventies wearing a Trump hat and T-shirt -- and the back of his SUV was plastered with Trump HUGE decals, the biggest of which said that JESUS had sent Trump to AVENGE all crimes against Christians, and all others would be done away with!!!



The SAME IDEA -- but smaller and with other Trump decals as well -- HA!!!


I chose NOT to engage with him, today.


And in Costco, I ran into my friend Sherry -- whom I've known since I was homeless in 2011. Sherry's husband had been FIRED as a Kenan Driver -- because he had DISCLOSED TO PRESS that Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill had ORDERED Kenan drivers in the Lower Cape Fear to DUMP THEIR PETROLEUM SLUDGE into TIDAL WATERS -- and he REFUSED!!!


I knew him, too -- that before he and Sherry got divorced and he moved back to Ohio. HE told me it was SPECIFICALLY Tom Kenan who BLACKLISTED HIM FOREVER from driving a truck for any company in the USA. And I've known SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE who showed me the LETTERS they sent Tom Kenan after he BLACKLISTED THEM for similar things -- BEGGING to get unlisted -- even if Tom would not rehire them.


ALSO interesting was that Sherry -- when I asked her if she'd ever heard of a "GRUDGE FUCK" -- like I bet Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken were engaged in when Natalie Wood walked into their room -- said YES -- OF COURSE -- two angry people in sex that's more like a wrestling match!!!




And THAT reminds me, that I told either Marti Rulli or Doug Montero that Gavin Lambert was helping Tennessee Williams ORGANIZE (but not re-write), Now, the Cats with Jeweled Claws, but it was IN FACT, In Masks Outrageous and Austere:


>>> THAT MCKINNEY FAMILY THING:



Robert "Bob" James McKinney, Sr. of Jet-Mulch, Wilmington, NC

 

As soon as I got back from Costco, Rob McKinney (uncharacteristically showered with CLEAN HAIR AND CLOTHES -- the first time his PITS didn't STINK TO HIGH HEAVEN in about three months), got in my face to say that my posting of two days agohttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/after-15-hours-on-phone-with-marti.html -- which I had emailed out with this EMAIL title: "WHERE is my Pot Dealer -- Rob McKinney, Jr. -- who promised to stop by TODAY??? YOU, Reader, will need him TOO -- after reading THIS:", had made his FATHER "UNCOMFORTABLE" -- because it went to his BUSINESSS ADDRESS -- and his employees could SEE IT!!!


Well, only Thursday a week ago, I discovered that Rob McKinney had CUT OFF nearly a dozen of the little lights that had been strung along my deck railing, and he ALSO again confirmed, that he and his father do LOTS OF DRUG BUSINESS with Kat and her boyfriend, Jack, upstairs.


He said he had lots of pot and I said, "See me TUESDAY, not yet" -- which he PROMISED he would DO (but he didn't). I have PREVIOUSLY gotten him to come service me "leafily" by making note in blog and knowing his father always reads it -- and then Rob shows up!!!


Today, I promised Rob I would correct what annoyed his father -- the title of the email -- and of course Rob LOVED THAT. But I can't do a THING about the title of an email I've already sent OUT!!!




Readers all know that Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler and her Republican Hard-Drug-Trafficking Partner, Jonathan Deputy, put Rob McKinney and the people upstairs into these apartments to DEAL MAJOR DRUGS!!!



Deb Butler is seen here with ANOTHER DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNER -- Hollis Briggs, Jr. -- an EMPLOYEE of New Hanover County Commission Head Julia Olson-Boseman.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment