Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Lawrence Buchthal (corrected) -- Who Threw Me in Jail in 1990 -- POKED ME on Facebook This Morning, so I Found His Cool Ex-Wife (and now a practicing Potter and Arts Instructor) -- CALLED HER, and Robin (Meltzer) Wren MIGHT become MY MUSE (as I write a series of books -- although we did not discuss that):

 


This photo of Robin with her current husband, Don Wren, shows Robin's ATTITUDE that I remember so well!!!




Some of Robin's pottery for sale.





Lawrence Buchthal (Robin Meltzer's husband when I worked for them at Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza on Main Street, Stone Mountain, 1987 - 1990), from Facebook, 2016https://www.facebook.com/lbuchthal



Robbin and Lawrence's only child, Anna, was born while I worked for them. Robbin tells me she can't remember her passwords, which is WHY Anna has TWO Facebook Pages:









>>> FUNNY THAT ROBIN AND DAN WREN -- AND ANNA BUCHTHAL/MELTZER -- ALL LIVE IN FLAGLER COUNTY, FLORIDA, TODAY!!!


Henry Flagler owned more stock in Standard Oil than Rockefeller did, plus FORTY PERCENT of all railroads in the USA -- not just his Florida East Coast Railway -- and virtually ALL UTILITIES in Florida -- and HUGE TRACTS of developed and undeveloped land in Florida when he died and left his ENTIRE ESTATE to Mary Lily Kenan, his third wife -- and her nearest relatives!!!




ANOTHER fave Anna, Olympia Dukakis (Anna Madrigal), from Tales of the City!!!




Anne Jackson, Eli Wallach, Silvia Miles, Olympia Dukakis. John Guare, Vanessa Redgrave, and John Patrick Shanley in the front row at the Dedication of Tennessee Williams's Poet's Stone in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine, late 2009.



I met or had already known all of them, then -- except Vanessa Redgrave, who KNEW the Episcopal Church MURDERED Tennessee Williams, so she REFUSED to attend the Bishop's Reception, afterward.




Now, today, in our half-hour conversation, Robin and I didn't have time to discuss ALL the old Mama Mia employees (which included for a few months my sister Jane -- when she moved in with me to find a job in Atlanta after getting her Masters at UNC Wilmington). But David Lux was in high school then -- and the NICEST GUY (but not one of the males who offered to have sex with me -- like Greg, whose father had forced him to join the Scientology Church -- and I REFUSED due to his tender AGE!!!).


David Lux is still Facebook Friended to Robin!!!:



David Lux today with his two sons.


In the late 1980s, David Lux and another chest-hairless, White, football player from Stone Mountain High's Varsity Team -- dinner cooks at Mama Mia's -- ALWAYS took their shirts off to clean up the kitchen -- Lawrence allowed that, after all customers left. They showed off and we often sat around after all were finished closing chores and the two of them raised their arms -- hands behind their heads -- to spray HOT MALE PHEROMONES upon us all!!!




David is now at least 50, and his boys are so young that I have to ASSUME that David had a WILD HOMOSEXUAL LIFE -- until he decided to settle down with a woman.


And as is SO OFTEN THE CASE with closet-case Homos -- David is a RABID REPUBLICAN and supporter of DONALD TRUMP -- LOL!!! I'll send Mr. "D-Lux" (as we called him), a copy of this blog posting, TOO!!!




So, it was SO THRILLING to speak with Robin today, I need some time to DIGEST IT -- but I DID learn from her, that Bernice Weinstein, an Art Collector who lived with her also cool husband in the Smoke Rise section of Stone Mountain (but they later moved to South Carolina), passed away just a month ago.


Bernice was one of the TWO JEWS high in Atlanta Business who FIRST told me my parents were literally AMERICA'S TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZIS -- back in 1990. The other one might still be alive, so I will not disclose that name.


I think I had better get this out, and I promised Robin I'd email her a copy FIRST -- then put her on one of my five Email Lists of those who get EVERY posting via email, and she can just let me know if it gets to be TOO MUCH.


Here is my most recent disclosure of those on my Lists -- but since then, I REMOVED LOTS OF DUPLICATES, and added many in the Biden Administration as well:




So that the Mama Mia's people -- who all met my parents and worked with Jane -- can see Mom, me, and Jane from October 2020:


No comments:

Post a Comment