Monday, June 14, 2021

The CIA, FBI, NSA, etc., CAN'T Arrest Me for PUBLISHING TOP SECRETS of the US NAZI/Christian Government -- because I Got Them by Listening to My PARENTS, Other Criminal Kenans, and the CIA DRUG MAFIA -- Who Held Me Hostage in Mexico -- HA!!!

 


This image is by Doug Campbell, who lives around the corner (precisely, TWO corners), from my Spofford Circle apartment. 


Doug is represented by The Art Factory gallery on Surry Street, here in Wilmington -- but my Windows 10 computer won't let me go there as it claims it is a PHISHING SITE, and although I doubt that and tried to choose "go there anyway" -- Windows STILL would not let me!!!


But here is Doug's blog, where I will use his secured server to let him know about that: https://dougcampbellart.wordpress.com/. I have ALREADY called the gallery's phone number, and although there was NO recorded message when it answered, I left them voicemail about this problem -- and let them know I'd be BLOGGING about all of this too!!!


And here is one of several of Doug's You-Tube videos, to see more!!!





More -- later -- on Doug Campbell's and my discussion of MY WORK, my crazy next-door neighbor Chad Wagner, and my Landlady, Gold Walker, who Doug said EVERYONE IN TOWN knows Gold rents apartments to TOP DRUG TRAFFICKERS -- LOL!!!


This morning when I awoke, expecting HACKERS from the Christian CIA or Vladimir Putin to have ATTACKED my computer. I found INSTEAD, they had attacked my OTHER Windows 10 computer, and REMOVED the software that REGULATES POWER, so that my computer's battery runs out soon enough, and I can only run it plugged in. I still have a HALF-FULL battery, and will FIX THIS soon -- today, I had NO PATIENCE with the much slower computer.


This is the EXACT same type of attack I had about 10 days ago on my main computer, and after over two hours on the phone first with SPECTRUM and then Hewlett-Packard -- and the trick is SIMPLE -- I had figured it out on my OWN and repeatedly fixed my computers in Puerto Vallarta while in Political Exile by Colin Powell's people's help. I also had a major Windows Update that took over two hours on the old computer, that was more important to install FIRST!!!


>>> TO BE CLEAR:


I will be sending THIS POSTING, also via secured server to BOTH Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin (and Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC) -- so they KNOW what their Governments did to me for contacting them HONESTLY, yesterday -- and I'll PROBABLY add some more National USA Press, as well!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/at-bidenputin-meeting-scott-kenan-will.html


And while my computer was going through its upgrade, I called my mother in Raleigh, and TOLD HER what I'd written to the TWO PRESIDENTIAL TRAITORS to their countries' people, and that I'd had to put my name into Cyrillic -- before I got the Received Receipt from Putin's Office in the Kremlin.


Mom listened, but my sister's dog and Jane were there, and the dog began barking at golfers behind Mom's house like CRAZY, so we got off the phone -- and so Mom KNOWS I'm UNDOING all her work she did for Catholic Popes from Pius XII - Pope Francis (excepting John XXIII and John-Paul I). My mother is having a VERY BAD TIME as her NAZI CRIMES are exposed to more and more people -- but Mom is PROTECTED by the Christian Democrats and Christian Republicans, and is in NO DANGER AT ALL -- like I am.


As anyone following News Online, but not over the TV, knows, FIRST Fox News absolutely RIDICULED Joe Biden for switching the names of Libya and Syria SEVERAL TIMES while speaking to European Leaders, leaving everyone certain he is going SENILE -- but NOT TOOO SENILE to be totally in the pockets of Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives -- nor their Episcopal Church and the Presbyterian Church -- which profit the MOST from worldwide Hard Drug Sales!!!


And Mr. Blinken -- WHOOPS!!!Attorney General Merrick B. Garland -- is STALLING his cleaning up of the Justice Department -- so that Trump's appointees can CONTINUE destroying Democracy from within for my Kenan Family!!!






The last couple of days, the Press has been claiming that Kamala Harris is Biden's WORST PROBLEM, but in fact, it is Pete Buttigieg, who as a devout Episcopalian, is running the DRUG MAFIAS for the Biden Administration, and the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and Obama Families.

And if ANYONE doesn't think my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, isn't AS EVIL AS ADOLPH HITLER, whom she ADORES -- remember, Mom had long discussions with the following people who held me hostage in Puerto Vallarta in 2010:


Rogue US Special Forces Agent Benjamin Shields -- who owned all the onerous "ObamaHaters2010" websites (I found EIGHT of them with slight variants of URLS). CNN TV reported on them several times -- claiming NO ONE could figure out who OWNED THEM -- but I IMEDIATELY FOUND that info by simply googling -- so CNN was TOTALLY COMPLICIT in HIDING THEM!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/05/benjamin-shields-self-proclaimed-cia.html


Mom ALSO had long conversations on how to CONTROL ME with "Sonny" in Puerto Vallarta, who had been smuggled into the USA from Colombia as a child, was separated from his family, adopted by Drug Mafia, and became a BUTCHER working from Brooklyn, NY to Miami, FL, cutting up bodies so they could more easily be disposed of.


Sonny was caught and convicted -- sentenced to 25 years in US MAXIMUM SECURTY PRISON, but after only 11 years, was RELEASED to Mexico to KILL to protect CIA Drug Trafficking in Puerto Vallarta. Sonny had no I.D. when arrested, and MADE UP a name. They supposedly don't know his REAL NAME, but have his FINGER PRINTS connected to OTHER CAPITAL CRIMES with no expiration of Statute of Limitations, so Sonny told me he FEARED he could be deported by Mexican Authorities to the USA and the CIA would NO LONGER PROTECT HIM.



Sonny sold WILD MASKS and jewelry on the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta while I was there. At one point he was ARRESTED and CONVICTED of chopping a man's head very deeply with a machete' -- but the CIA forced Mexico to let him go FREE after only one year, rather than the EIGHT he was sentenced to.




This afternoon, I went out to check my mail and Doug Campbell had stopped on his bicycle and was speaking with Laura, across the street from me. Laura is a DEVOUT Roman Catholic -- but HATES everything about Donald Trump and his Republicans -- NOT REALIZING that by supporting the Catholic Church, SHE, TOO, is complicit in Christian/NAZI CRIMES!!!


But Doug quickly engaged me in DEEP CONVERSATION (we'd met, briefly, two years ago). He asked me what I've been up to LATELY, so I told him what I sent to Presidents Biden and Putin about KENANS OWNING THEM BOTH, and how through Christianity, they BOTH are working to turn the USA into a FULLY NAZI COUNTRY with help of their Catholic and Russian Orthodox Churches.


Doug started to FREAK OUT -- saying the black cars with dark-tinted windows -- which USED TO protect Sherry Hall Spivey, when she and her brother ran the LARGEST Hard-Drug Trafficking in Wilmington with Dem. NC Representative Deb Butler and her partner Republican Jonathan Deputy -- and protected TOO by Wilmington Police, New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies, and CIA and FBI Agents who frequently interviewed neighbors and WATCHED Sherry's house, but after SEVERAL YEARS of that NEVER ARRESTED HER -- until her pit bulls attacked a young girl, sending her to the hospital for a few days!!!




I explained to Doug Campbell that I had NEVER had a security clearance and stole STATE'S SECRETS of the US Government -- but got them listening to my PARENTS, all the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS that Gold Walker tends to rent her properties to -- as well as the CIA/Exxon-Mobil/Episcopal Church/Obama and Clinton State Department Drug Mafias -- who'd held me hostage five times in Puerto Vallarta in 2010!!!


THAT is why they only commit me to mental hospitals and convict me of crimes I never committed -- but I FORCED D.A. Benjamin R. David and all the CORRUPT Christian Law Enforcement, Judges, and Politicians to RESPECT ME -- so that has STOPPED -- and now they just HACK MY COMPUTERS and AT&T "Matrix" cell phone.


Doug got a BIG KICK out of that (Laura had disappeared into her house -- OFFENDED that I don't kiss JESUS'S ASS), and asked if I'd SEEN Gold Walker, lately. I said NO, but I sometimes speak with her on the phone, and she gives SAFE HARBOR (she BRAGGS that she fucked both of Mayor Saffo's brothers, years ago), TRIED to evict me once and claimed anyone who doesn't WORSHIP JESUS should be PERMANENTLY JAILED, but I taught Gold a LESSON that she will never forget!!! And I am NOT in danger of being evicted -- now that the COVID PROTECTIONS against eviction are about to expire.


Doug said that "EVERYONE IN TOWN" knows that Gold Walker nearly exclusively rents to HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKERS -- but I'm not so sure of that. She smokes pot from waking to retiring at night and is just BAMBOOZLED by her son, Allen Walker, whose http://www.walkerworldnc.com/ -- at least according to several Wilmington Police who FIRST told me this -- is one of the BIGGEST import ports of drugs in the Lower Cape Fear -- run by his Republican Girlfriend (whom I've met), a LAWYER who now makes too much from DRUGS so no longer practices Law.


I also met Allen's EX-WIFE who bore him their three children, and SHE CLAIMS that Gold doesn't KNOW what Allen has been up to and it will BREAK HER HEART when she finds out!!! Also, that her property manager, Tom Purdy, who lives on Allen's place is ALSO PART OF IT and they have been SCAMMING GOLD FOR YEARS!!!



Allen and Gold Walker


See halfway down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/ddt-outlet-lives-up-to-its-name-former.html?m=0


It is now after midnight -- and I want to get this out PRONTO to Presidents Biden and Putin so their SECURITY FORCES can decide how to DEAL WITH THIS ADDITIONAL INFO -- before they meet in person, Wednesday. The Press reports that Joe Biden is hunkered-down with his advisors preparing -- and they NEED TO SEE THIS!!!





This was published May 26, 2021 -- about THREE WEEKS AGO!!!


And there's PLENTY MORE HERE: https://readsludge.com/








.

No comments:

Post a Comment