Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Clinton Christian Drug Mafiosa Julia Olson-Boseman Has a TOTAL MELT-DOWN -- and Nelson Beaulieu from New Hanover County School Board and His MUTUAL BUDDIES WITH ME Pop Up All OVER Facebook and the NEWS (so I write Nelson and them)!!!!


Julia Olson-Boseman -- this time captured by the Wilmington Star News's photographer: https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2021/06/22/new-hanover-chair-drops-retaliatory-resolution-to-cut-colleagues-raises/



In my posting of yesterday, it was the Port City Daily's photo I used -- at top here -- which REALLY SHOWS Julia's CHRISTIAN HATRED!!!:





I will first send this posting to the following people, and explain why I included each to Nelson Beaulieu within this missive:


Nelson.Beaulieu@nhcs.net, boardmembersemail@nhcs.net, moezzim@uncw.edu, mlenard@g.harvard.edu (https://scholar.harvard.edu/mlenard/contact_owner), chancellor@uncw.edu, groven@uncw.edu, siddlet@uncw.edu, barefootk@uncw.edu, fearinga@uncw.edu, browningj@uncw.edu, gilbertt@uncw.edu, borenm@uncw.edu, gessnerdm@uncw.edu, basst@uncw.edu, edgertonc@uncw.edu, tkenan@kmi.net, gerardp@uncw.edu, philip@midtownatl.com, kbottoms@atlantaga.gov, don@querellepressbooks.com


Nelson's FIRST listed Facebook Friend is Matthew Lenard, whom I've met, but whose wife, Melody Moezzi, I have known since we were together in a Bipolar Support Group in 2007 in the Wesley Woods complex of Emory University -- while I lived in Stone Mountain, GA.



Marty Mehta and her husband, a Professor at Georgia Tech and one of the LARGEST collectors of African Art in the USA, flank an unidentified woman.



The Mehtas' palatial home was on Piedmont Ave. -- a few doors south of 10th Street, where Marty was TOP FRIENDS with Philip Rafshoon, who owned OutWrite Books at that intersection -- who was BEST FRIENDS with Don Weise of Alyson Books who contracted then cancelled publication of my Tennessee Williams memoir, and FAKE friended me. He even hosted Weise's FAVE AUTHOR, for a reading I attended and I TOTALLY FREAKED Aiden and Philip OUT!!!






Philip Rafshoon today: 


Rabbi Joshua Lesser, Philip Rafshoon, and Jason Feldman are members of Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ new LGBTQ advisory board. The new board recently met digitally to discuss its goals for 2021.


My FUN POSTING of nearly two years ago when I learned that Melody Moezzi was teaching at UNCW, that goes into TONS of details about that: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/07/melody-moezzi-is-back-in-wilmington.html


What I did NOT mention there, is that Mrs. Mehta asked me to check in on her son who was living in Columbus, GA at the time (Marty paying his rent and expenses each month) -- where I discovered he was a TOTAL DRUG ADDICT and his roommate (who mooched off him, paying no rent), was a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER -- and of course Marty Mehta was in TOTAL DENIAL (to the consternation of her husband).


In addition to THAT, it was on my drives to Columbus to meet with Marty's son, that I met on several occasions at interstate rest stops, over THIRTY active-duty Marines in convoys, who SWORE they had been ordered to GUARD US Air Force planes in the Middle East while they were loaded with Hard Drugs for delivery to US Air Bases -- including Maxwell, where my employer then, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville GA picked them up for delivery from Maine to Florida -- and Stan Winborne IV, the son of my Wilmington, NC friend in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group 2013 - 2015 -- worked directly under Sect. of State Hillary Clinton, shipping the Heroin back to the USA -- especially including Wilmington and Atlanta!!!




The guy who led the Bipolar Support Group in Wesley Woods complex, had several convictions for Meth Labs, and Dekalb County Superior Court Judge Clarence F. Seeliger was his MENTOR!!! Judge Seeliger (now retired), was who PROTECTED my Pentagon Publishing co-worker Lee E. Gosney, Jr. -- who set up and ran Drug Mafia with MY PARENTS, Patrick Stansbury, and former Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman.


So, this is ALL VERY COMPLICATED, but ONLY nearly three years ago was I PROPERLY DIAGNOSED as having Complicated PTSD -- and I NEVER had Bipolar of ANY KIND!!!


That was just the RUSE my NAZI mother invented to FORCE ME to take Lithium Carbonate for THIRTY-ONE YEARS!!!


And THAT is why Melody Moezzi and I had misunderstandings. I do not believe for ONE MINUTE that she was involved with any of Marty Mehta's DRUG CRIMES!!!


Moving down the List: The Chancellor of UNCW, English Department Head and some good writers who work there, including Clyde Edgerton (who was BANNED FOR LIFE from attending NHC School Board Meetings a couple of years ago) -- and he has the Thomas S. Kenan III Chair of Creative Writing, so Tom Kenan, too, Philip Gerard (whom I met when he released the 25th Anniversary Edition of Cape Fear Rising), Philip Rafshoon, NOW on Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms' LGBTQ Advisory Board, Mayor Bottoms so she knows she has a MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKER on Atlanta's Board, and Don Weise, now of Querelle Press Books who SCREWED ME ROYAL!!!



I WARNED ALL OF YOU -- and there's MORE TO COME, TOO!!!



OK, so many people are hitting this before I complete it, I feel like I should WRAP QUICKLY, so instead of explaining WHY and perhaps HOW, I now charge Nelson Beaulieu with STRAIGHTENING OUT the New Hanover County School Board -- and especially Judy Justice, who in MY opinion has untreated Bipolar I. And the 2.5 months I attended Wilmington's Unitarian-Universalist services a couple of years ago -- but the BLACK BITCH, LESBIAN PASTOR threw me out due to EGO CONFLICT -- LOL!!!


On their board was posted that Nelson Beaulieu, Rob Zapple, Judy Justice and female-to-male transitioning TR Nunley, were all members -- but ONLY TR Nunley ever attended, NO GAY PEOPLE AT ALL, and the straights were all WHITE (except the Pastor), and mostly OLDER THAN ME!!!






And let me also say that my former Letter Carrier -- a SUPER-HOT GUY of Nelson Beaulieu's AGE, BUILD, and PRAISE-JESUS CHEST-HAIRINESS -- who ALSO is happily married with three kids -- but LOVED when I flirted with him -- TURNED UP working the next delivery route adjacent to mine today. When I saw him, I stopped and we had a GREAT REUNION!!!


He said he got SICK of the tons and tons of ADDICTIVE DRUGS PACKAGES he had to deliver to Spofford Circle, and knew they were mostly of Fentanyl to Traffickers living on Spofford -- or Hill Street -- and that the MOST OF THEM went to Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr. and Kat and her boyfriend Jack who live in the two front apartments in my building.


And IN FACT, Rob was down yesterday and said they expect a HUGE SHIPMENT within the next two days -- HA!!! (ADDED: I believe I saw it delivered earlier today, UPS.)


It was Democrat NC State Representative Deb Butler and her Hard-Drug Trafficking Partner, Republican Jonathan Deputy, who first put them into these apartments.


I'm ALLOWED to comment on Facebook again, late tomorrow -- after my THIRTIETH 30-day JAIL TERM due to CRITICIZING CHRISTIANS and DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment