Tuesday, June 1, 2021

After 1.5 Hours on the Phone with Marti Rulli This Morning -- a "TWIN STAR" was Born!!! THEN, After Beginning to Type-In this Blog-Post Title, Journalist Doug Montero Called, and the COOPERATION of the THREE of Us Has Gone into OVER-DRIVE!!!

 


Marti Rulli in 2011



Captain of the Spendour, Dennis Davern, in 2011.



Doug Montero, veteran journalist working out of NYC



Mr. Montero's LATEST published piece was published THIS MORNING: https://radaronline.com/p/regis-philbin-will-16-million-wife-joy-kids-millions-kelly-ripa/


He cooperated as one of the writers, here (and he doesn't yet know Frank Hawkins Kenan II's intimate connection to Jeffery Epstein)https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/04/donald-trump-sued-sexual-abuse-jeffrey-epstein-claims/


https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/01/kevin-spacey-brother-slams-sex-asssault/



Here I was, TIED DOWN by God-Hating Christians for YEARS -- because my NAZI-BITCH MOTHER, with help of all of my Mind-Controlled SIBLINGS managed to keep me in the SOFT LOBOTOMY of Lithium Carbonate for 31 YEARS (1978 - 2009 -- except for while I lived in Key West, Florida 1981 and 1982).


I'm doing MUCH BETTER, today -- just ask District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Mayor "Bill" Saffo, or City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark -- or CIA Agent Kevin Maurer!!!


I have to say that TODAY might have been the MOST SIGNIFICANT DAY OF MY LIFE -- in that I FINALLY am connected with POWERFUL JOURNALISTS, whom I can both very much HELP, and they can very much help me as well -- BOTH ARE HONEST PEOPLE!!!






One other thing I learned from my mother this morning, is that my sister Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy -- after Joel Duffy, Jr., surprised her two years ago, telling her he was ENGAGED to another woman and wanted a DIVORCE -- and stole HALF of everything Julie had made including their home equity and Julie's significant RETIREMENT INVESTMENTS AND PENSION -- and then JULIE PRAYED TO JESUS for Joel to COME BACK AND MARRY HER AGAIN -- she kept his SURNAME, she loved him so much!!!


Joel Duffy could NOT keep a job the entire time the two of them were married -- he DID work briefly as a SANITATION WORKER, collecting trash into trucks, and also as a FAILED HANDIMAN, his personality is so rotten, no one would hire him.


Anyway, Julie got sick of paying rent, and today is MOVING into a house she bought north of Exton, PA. Now that is GREAT, but I speak with Mom at least three times per week, always asking for what is new in the family, and Mom always says, "Nothing, really."


Julie has been doing this for some time -- it was NOT NEW TODAY!!!


Julie with Joel Duffy in 2016 -- a picture is worth AT LEAST 1,000 WORDS!!!


AND IN FACT -- although I was speaking to Mom just as regularly and my siblings as well -- NO ONE told me of the DIVORCE until at least half a year after it was FINALIZED!!!


>>> SO BACK TO THE NATALIE WOOD MATTER:



Tennessee Williams absolutely LOVED Natalie Wood -- the PERSON and the ARTIST!!! He never mentioned Robert Wagner, however, except when he, Gavin Lambert, and I discussed Natalie's death and what she told Gavin -- that in late 1981 -- right before I flew to Wilmington, NC to spend Christmas with my family.




ONE other thing I learned from Marti Rulli is that she COULD NOT FIND MY BLOG BY GOOGLING FOR IT!!!


I just googled "Scott Kenan blog" and the FIRST three things that came up were TWO links to my Original Blog, https://scottkenan.blogspot.com -- and one to my now MAIN BLOG: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.


BUT, as George W. Bush LOVED to call it "The Internets" -- he was CORRECT -- because after Alyson Books CANCELLED publication of my memoir early January, 2021 -- 2010 -- and PROMISED I would NEVER, EVER be published ANYWHERE as long as I live, I SOON DISCOVERED from friends that although I saw they DELETED THE LISTING on Alyson's website for my book's publication -- all my FRIENDS claimed it was STILL UP and they were STILL CLAIMING it would be published -- and THIS was seen by nearly everyone but ME -- until about two months after the pub-date -- and THEN it disappeared to ALL.


I actually went to the Library and using a public computer, discovered that I, TOO, could see that site was still up!!!






Well, I can't seem to find where I reported this on blog -- but I did in several postings back then and since then -- BUT I DID run into my posting of Amazon.com's letting me KNOW they were served the BOGUS COURT ORDER from Chicago:





And JUST NOW, I discovered THIS LISTING on Amazon.co.uk -- where it is STILL UP, but says, "NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE"


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Walking-Glass-Scott-Kenan/dp/1593501714













"Reverend" Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton was BUSINESS PARTNERS with Donald Trump 2002 - 2015. WHERE Sharpton made his MANY MILLIONS -- far more than he FLEECED FROM CHRISTIAN FLOCKS.





"Yes, this is about race — but it also is about politics. It’s about UNC’s history of entanglement with white supremacy, and the iron grip that conservative lawmakers have on higher learning.

Is UNC really willing to give in to any sign of conservative pushback? And if it is, what does that say about who is really in charge of higher education in this state? "




https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/maybe-i-helped-in-this-no-googleblogger.html



.

No comments:

Post a Comment