Thursday, October 17, 2019

Good GOD!!! Could I Be SLEEP-WALKING and Molesting Military Men in the Wee Hours of the Mornings??? / Catch-Up on All Kinds of Things:



Pierre Alfonso: "I got names. Terrence Pierre Jackson .. not sure if that's his proper name spelling. Guy assaulted me and tried to rob me, then in court he just claimed to be mentally retarded and his case was dismissed. Scott Malcolm Walker -- another one who claims to be a retard. Chris Villanueva another one who claims to be a retard." ~ from a Wilmington Police Department Facebook thread that can be read here: https://www.facebook.com/WilmingtonPD/posts/3287337807959474


The above image, I captured on July 9, 2017, and labeled "Scott Walker a Benefits Management criminal", because at the TIME, I was FURIOUS that so many Drug-Trafficking criminals who claimed to be Christian and associated with The Anchor Church http://anchorwilmington.org/, Christwalk International Church https://www.facebook.com/christwalkinternational/, and other Hard-Drug-Trafficking and Whores-Running Christian Churches that NICE people were sending donations to. I've known Scott Walker since I was homeless in 2011 and 12.

Since then, I have realized that Benefits Management, Inc's job is to distribute Government Benefits (mostly Disability), to people Court-determined to not be able to handle their own money -- and they are NOT the Police Force.

But then in Wilmington, NO ONE is the police who protect Citizens from Criminals -- the Police Force is PART OF THE CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION -- with the TOP CHRISTIAN CHURCHES -- as set up by my parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan when they lived here 1980 - 1999 -- with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and Father Robert J. Kus, and under orders of Pope John Paul II.




>>> BUT FIRST SOME CATCH-UP:


1. The last ten days, Sheriff's Detectives in a huge, black, black-windowed SUV (also CIA Agents), came out to question my next-door neighbor, Chad Wagner, but did NOT arrest him!!!

2. THREE Nuisance Complaints were filed against my Landlady Gold Walker concerning my apartment building, and that got her Property Manager Tom Purdy cleaning things up!!! Chad Wagner also had ONE Nuisance Complaint -- NOT delivered by the CIA Sheriff's Detectives -- but only to clean up a pile of vegetative debris.

3. TWICE Animal Control came out to the house across the street with all the un-spayed, constantly reproducing cats (to NO EFFECT), and then two women from PETA (one of whom was a trained Practitioner in Science of Mind -- like me), came out, but the people who live there REFUSED to speak with them.

It seems that the house has been sold, and they being tenants, must now move out by the end of the month -- and have stated they are LEAVING ALL THE CATS here.


4. Yesterday, Harper Peterson sent out a FLASH SALE email regarding his October Oyster Roast Fundraiser, the cheapest tickets now going for only $50.00. It was STUPID of him to have a fundraiser for a contest more than a year away -- while so many are raising funds for the election less than a month away.

BTW: I decided I STILL support Sen. Peterson, because his biggest supporters whom I know said they know NOTHING of Drug Trafficking Rep. Deb Butler -- so Harper and Deb are STUCK together because they are both Democrats, but Harper is NOT into her Drug Trafficking with Republican Jonathan Deputy, and the other corrupted local Politicians and Christian Churches (Deb is devout Methodist).

5. Deb Butler sent out a Fundraising Email, bragging about Elizabeth Warren thanking her for standing up to the Republicans in North Carolina's House who TRICKED Dems into letting them over-ride Gov. Cooper's VETO of the State Budget passed by Republicans alone.



I only hope that this means Sen. Warren didn't know the WHOLE TRUTH about DRUG-TRAFFICKING DEB!!!


And NOT that Elizabeth Warren is PART OF IT.


6. Robert James McKinney, from apartment one here, sold me EXCELLENT POT, both CHEAPER and STRONGER than I had been buying in the 'Brotherhood" (so a BETTER VALUE!!!), and as he's ALWAYS CLAIMED, he is protected from arrest and prosecution (especially since he sells so many hard drugs, too), by Mayor Bill Saffo, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, and Sheriff Ed McMahon.

And when I went to check mail, yesterday, and Aaron Gallimore, who is all but living with Rob in apartment one:



Aaron Gallimore's mother was Puerto Rican -- how he got some olive skin.


Anyway, Aaron was sitting in his sedan with the plastic sheet covering the driver's side window, the window behind it punched out without any covering at all, ALL Aaron's belongings in the car, and Aaron sitting, playing on his cell phone. I spoke to him through the open sun-roof, that Aaron said was the only way he can get in and out -- since his electronic locks are stuck locked.

He has GIVEN UP, and claims he's doing NO DRUGS FOR A MONTH (except alcohol), as he's going into the AIR FORCE so they can "STRAIGHTEN ME OUT!!!"


Not a BAD IDEA!!!


But he MIGHT want to pay me a couple of hundred dollars to take him in for the rest of the month -- because Rob, said he can't really live there -- because his apartment is "too dank" -- the description Rob uses for his BEST marijuana he has to sell.

And I made it clear that although I probably wouldn't REFUSE HIM, it is his MARINES VET FATHER whom I think is HOT AS HELL!!!





WOOF!!! And he's a CONSTRUCTION EXECUTIVE!!!


7. I heard back from THIS old Nut-Ball, and replied to him:




>>> Well, Jean-Noel Beddard (as I recall your last name):

Ah yes, this is a familiar email address -- but given that I took all that time to write you a cogent letter, and you reply with, "mine e-mail has not change, you can contact me at jnb32@hotmail.com", I have NO REASON to write you back. What the HELL is your game to think that is an adequate response???


In other news that I LOVE, I see that Barack Obama has ENDORSED your "Black-Face-formerly-loving" Trudeau for re-election -- but he WON'T touch endorsing his old Veep, Joe Biden, a CRIMINAL, devout Roman Catholic!!! Here is a link to MY time in black-face -- LOL!!!:


Scott


8. And in the last few days, I've HAND-WASHED and HAND-WAXED my car -- as well as replaced the windshield wipers, and changed the oil -- all THANKS to a GRANT OF MONEY from my former roommate (who did not work out because his late-onset Schizophrenia was more than I could handle), The Reverend Scott Rich, a NOTORIOUS penny-whistle whistler, and Bible Thumper, downtown.


I ALSO made a HUGE VAT of delicious Rotisserie-Chicken Stew (everything's good when Rob McKinney keeps one stocked in "dank Marijuana", no???). I only smoke a touch-bit of it at night -- usually after 10:00.


9. >>> BOTH Devon Scott and Evan Folds BLOCKED ME from their Facebook Pages overnight (see: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/wednesday-is-for-weirdos-and-all-that.html), so that is ADMISSION OF CRIMINAL INTENT, and I will now vote for MAYOR SAFFO -- at least I KNOW his brand of Drug Trafficking, but Devon Scott and Evan Folds have basically ADMITTED they are with Donald Trump , the REPUBLICAN DEEP STATE, and full of S*H*I*T!!!


>>> FINAL NOTES FOR THIS MORNING:


1.


2.

News Release

Wilmington Police Department – Wilmington Police Investigating Assaults Near Downtown Bars
Monday, October 14, 2019 – 2:30 pm
Wilmington, NC – Wilmington Police are investigating a series of assaults that occurred in the downtown area near bar closing time. The investigation reveals that the assaults may have started several months ago. The crimes all involve males who were assaulted and some were robbed. Details are limited due to the condition of the victims at the time the incidents happened.
Patrols have been increased downtown and detectives are actively investigating these crimes.. Police want to remind individuals who choose to drink at public establishments to exercise caution, never drink and drive and don’t leave bars alone.
We are asking anyone with information about these assaults to please call the Wilmington Police Department at 910-343-3609 or use Text-a-Tip.
Comm

  • Pierre Alfonso Yeah I'm one of those victims. I got names. They're like a gang. they all hang out at the waterfront and eat food in the morning and then afterwards they eat at the salvation army at 6pm for nightly supper.
    2


  • Pierre Alfonso You know who else it is is that thief mugger who sits in front of the COURTHOUSE downtown with his stolen laptops


  • Pierre Alfonso I got names. Terrence Pierre Jackson .. not sure if thats his proper name spelling. GUy assaulted me and tried to rob me. then in court he just claimed to me mentally retarted and his cae was dismissed. Scott Malcolm Walker. anotherone who claims to be a retard. Chris Villanueva another one who claims to be a retard.


  • Pierre Alfonso Dont forget that guy named Carl Holliday downtown. That guy grabbed my pockets before. dont know what his goal was... faggot grabbed my dick and then called all these people into court to defend himself...


  • Nicole NowlivinmyBestlyfe Omer Simmons Sorry for anyone who got hurt downtown. Our city is gettin out of control with violence. I pray for out POLICE of NHCSO & WPD n first responders.


  • Frances Rivenbark Chelle our world has gone crazy. Sad part you aren't really safe at home anymore!
    2


  • Loice Webb I know you have this under control!!! And this is why I didn’t go down town! Sad!! Robbers are thinking they will catch someone drunk... there going to mess with the wrong person one day!! Hope y’all catch who is doing this! Praying for the ones injured 🙏🏻💙
    1


  • Debra Blake Little bit longer than a few months I would say. How about a guy who not only got robbed, but also got his pants all knifed apart? All because he was getting pizza and waiting for a ride. Cowards go after those whose "guard" is down because they drank. Even cameras down there do not help it seems. You can always exercise caution, but doesn't solve anything for those attacking others.
    2


  • Cathryn Lindsay Also, watch your drink, let someone know your plans, don't go out drinking alone or leave your intoxicated friends.
    3



  • Marc Benson Um, what's the "Sting Center" produced?






Pierre Alphonso's NUMBER ONE LIKE is Devon Scott for Mayor!!!


Mr. Scott SURE LOST ME!!!
















.

No comments:

Post a Comment