Saturday, February 18, 2023

Spofford Circle DRUG MAFIA is Turning VIOLENT!!! If Law Enforcement Gets Involved -- They'll ALSO Need to Arrest the HEADS of the Mafia: ALL TOP LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS in the Lower Cape Fear, EVERY "Christian" Politician, and TOO MANY Christian Ministers!!!:

 




It was interesting that late this afternoon, when I saw my next-door neighbor Chad Wagner and his male cat, Chauncey Gardner  (a character in Being There ), in his back yard, I went over to the fence to speak with him. THIS PART I'm going to copy to blog.



Chad Wagner with "Chauncey" in 2020


Chad is six years younger than I, but every bit as SMART, and also is straight, and like me was a SEX ADDICT in his youth for over ten years. He also has had major surgeries and conditions and like me had to wear Adult Diapers for about half a year, TWICE !!! 


Unlike me, Chad has a flourishing tear-down/clear-out business doing one-story teardowns and clearing the lot -- or just clear the vegetation -- buys, renovates and resells construction equipment, owns four properties that I know of -- he rents to two straight guys (father and son), who share his house, another house that he rents normally, a house he rents constantly short-term via the internet, and a private retreat cabin on an isolated small lake suitable for swimming and wild-party throwing.


His parents are so EVANGELICAL that they do NOT believe in any church authority -- not even in a minister, so only read the Bible together and the wife speaks if given permission, but women NEVER drive CARS!!! Chad and his sister, whom I met three years ago, are total LEFT-WINGERS as bad as me -- and they were BOTH TOTALLY ESTRANGED from their parents for over 15 years, but now speak to them, the mother now galloping into dementia of some type.


So, I told Chad that Mom had uninvited me to her belated 100th Birthday Celebration, and then I'd gotten into a HUGE DRAMA because I'd not thought first before yelling at Jane -- and I deeply hurt her. Chad said, "Oh, don't worry -- my SISTER and I are no longer speaking at all -- because we blew up over NOTHING. THANK GOD for friends, NOT family!!!"


But what I'd gone over REALLY to tell him was about the MAJOR DRUG-MAFIA DRAMA around my apartment building the last several days. It was not EXTERNALLY out of the ordinary, so neither he nor any other neighbors had noticed it. We both just cracked up -- because it's getting so WILD  that LAW ENFORCEMENT will soon need to do something about it -- we hope.


Well, later, after full dark, I saw Jack and Kat struggling to get the two 80-pound, old-ish, female "Bulldogs" who are in their temporary care, up their stairs. Jack picked one up and it looked larger than him, struggled out of his grasp, and then GALLOPED up the stairs!!! It was hysterical. 


And I mentioned that Rob had said Jack's and my observations of the "pizza-delivery boy" perfectly matched and it was a big help. And they told me that JUST BEFORE I'd come out my door, the OTHER GUY -- the one I'd found wandering around in the side-yard who had hopped the fence to get in, had COME BACK TONIGHT, Rob immediately saw him on his NEW surveillance cameras, and when he got close to the door, Rob TORE OUT AFTER HIM  and chased him 1.5 blocks and still had not caught him when they disappeared around the corner.


I can't WAIT to hear what happened NEXT!!!


Rob had told me he would CLOBBER THE GUY WITH A HAMMER  -- if he ever returned. Jack and Kat didn't mention if Rob had anything in his hand.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment