Monday, February 6, 2023

CIA Agent John L. Eastman's DEATH was Announced at the GRAMMYS!!! / Eastman -- Whom I Knew Well in 1981 and 1982 -- was Responsible for the CIA MURDER of John Lennon, and ALSO -- with the Republican Party and His Episcopal Church -- of Tennessee Williams:

 


This is the LAST of Tennessee Williams's plays and was NOT produced until AFTER Tennessee's death. The characters Babe Foxworth and Mac were based on "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer and later McNamara -- and me.



>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  -- and SCOTUS, the Obamas, etc.:


I think you will LIKE what the BIDENS have now gotten:


Dear President Biden,


I think you will be IMPRESSED by my adeptness at tying up lots of LOOSE ENDS !!!


And both First Lady Biden and YOU will love my latest -- so please pass this TO HER !!!




Sharing GREAT Love of Country !!!


Scott David Kenan


So, I want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to First Lady Jill Biden who gave the BEST SONG AWARD to Bonnie Raitt


Mrs. Biden's dress was the MOST GORGEOUS, YOUTHFUL GOWN I've ever seen a First Lady in -- and Jill was GORGEOUS in it!!!


I knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis:





And those "tiles" on Jill's dress tonight -- reminded me of the mirror pieces of the mask in the TOP image of this posting.


THEREFORE: I will ALWAYS LOVE JILL BIDEN  -- almost as much as Jackie Kennedy Onassis -- 


PLUS: Jill Biden teaches WRITING!!!


I just hope she gets her husband, Joe, to RIDICULE THE REPUBLICANS, MERCILESSLY  in his State of the Union Address:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/marjorie-taylor-greenes-reply-to-new.html


And then they MUST RETIRE to allow a NEW GENERATION to take over.


>>> THE FIRST THING I DID AFTER THE GRAMMYS WERE OVER WAS TO SEND JODIE EASTMAN THIS NOTE -- VIA  THE NEW YORK STEM CELL FOUNDATION :


>>> Please forward to your Leadership Council Member Jodie Eastman. I knew her late husband John well -- while I worked for Tennessee Williams 1981 and 1982:


To: devops@nyscf.org

Cc:

Scott Kenan

Bcc: mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu, telliottk@gmail.com, Sandsnola Info, mikekenan@comcast.net, My Story, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, bojones1951@gmail.com


Dear Jodie,


Only tonight -- while watching the Grammys -- I saw the announcement of John's death this past year. I had copied him with EVERY Blog Posting I've published for many years now, and he NEVER disputed the FACTS I've claimed about him, his CIA work and work for the Episcopal Church and Republican Party.


Of course, I have nothing against you -- except that you stayed with him. I did know Lee "Eastman" and his wife, well -- even have been in their apartment with the Robert Motherwell paintings all over the dining room walls. My own Kenan Family was in business in trucking Illegal Opioids up and down the East Coast with Nancy Shevell's family's trucking company.


And I can connect Jeffrey Epstein, whose clients included Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, MSNBC's beloved Donnie Deutsch and Rachel Maddow -- Rachel now partnered with one of the WORST, Lorne Michaels, legendary Producer of Saturday Night Live -- and Frank Hawkins Kenan II!!! Oh, and yes, they were connected to your late husband, as well.


You can read what I've written about your family on my blog: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com -- and on things WRITTEN BEFORE 2014, on my original blog going back to 2008: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com.


And I was SHOCKED to see that John Eastman also worked with Elton John. Elton lost ALL his GAY CRED at my Kenan Family's The Breakers Palm Beach -- when he played at Drug-Rush Limbaugh's fourth serial Christian Wedding:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/uh-oh-new-trouble-for-miss-elton-john.html


I will include this email in my posting, tonight -- then it will be sent to everyone from SCOTUS, Biden, the Obamas and lots of cool Dems -- and even Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy.


It was an HONOR to have gotten to know one of the WORST NAZI CRIMINALS this side of my own Kenan Family -- and to EXPOSE John L. Eastman's CRIMES, as well!!!


Sincerely,


Scott David Kenan


>>> SINCE SENDING THIS, I'VE LEARNED  SEVERAL THINGS :


1. John and Jodie have a son Lee -- named for his Jewish Grandfather Leopold Epstein/Lee Eastman -- and HE is now HEADING Eastman & Eastman Law in Manhattan -- but they BLOCKED ME from that domain TOTALLY -- early this fall.


2. My most-hit Posting on the Break-Up of the Beatles:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/01/is-this-why-nyc-lawyer-john-eastman-had.html?m=0


3. MORE on that WHOLE CLAN:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/paul-mccartney-his-wife-nancy-shevell.html


4. What the PUBLIC MEDIA CLAIM:


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Eastman


https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/15/arts/music/john-l-eastman-dead.html


https://www.latimes.com/obituaries/story/2022-08-16/john-l-eastman-paul-mccartneys-brother-in-law-who-had-a-hand-in-the-beatles-breakup-dies


5. The time John Eastman got Tennessee Williams to examine his APARTMENT HOUSE in New Orleans for REPAIRS -- before termites caused HUGE DAMAGE:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-25-new-orleans.html


6. GREAT NEW USE for CHRISTIAN CHURCHES!!!:








.

No comments:

Post a Comment