Saturday, February 18, 2023

"Rob" McKinney, Jr., is BACK IN HIS APARTMENT Today, so He DID NOT CLOBBER that OTHER DRUG MAFIOSO with a HAMMER and Get ARRESTED!!! / It APPEARS that My Family and I Have Decided NOT TO MEET IN PERSON -- until AFTER Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan has DIED!!! / Burgaw, NC -- My Father's Birthplace -- is Having MORE PROBLEMS with GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS in Government than the Law Should ALLOW -- LOL!!!:

 


The TOP NEWS STORY on https://www.foxnews.com/ this morning!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arkansas-state-senator-asks-transgender-pharmacist-if-she-has-penis-committee-hearing


Since the day FACEBOOK banned me for life about 18 months ago, NO LINKS from this blog have been allowed to go directly to Fox News -- and that did NOT change when Facebook allowed me back on a MONTH AGO -- except on rare occasions. Readers might need to copy and paste this URL into another browser tab -- to GET THERE!!!



>>>  Dear VEEP Harris  and ALL OTHERS:


Dear President Biden,


FIRST this:




Well THIS is already causing MAJOR HEADACHES in FAKE CHRISTIANS  -- LOL!!! I REALLY  got them, this time.


I gave all TOP Government People a BREAK yesterday , so after the LATEST , a link to THAT FUN POSTING :


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/rob-mckinney-jr-is-back-in-his.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/spofford-circle-drug-mafia-is-turning.html


ENJOY!!! 


Scott


And this morning, THIS was the SECOND HIGHEST STORY on Fox News online:




CNN  airs Bill Maher guest ripping Don Lemon  during 'Overtime' segment


CNN began airing Bill Maher's 'Overtime' segments, this time featuring a knock of one of its own hosts.


By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News


https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-airs-bill-maher-guest-ripping-don-lemon-during-overtime-segment


Asbury University in Wilmore, Kentucky, has become the site of a nonstop massive worship service that has taken over certain corners of social media.


https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/18/us/asbury-revival-christian-what-is-cec/index.html












Hillary Clinton was to be a METHODIST LAY MINISTER after she lost to Donald Trump -- but her and Bill's TOP METHODIST MENTOR, Rev. Bill Shillady , was prosecuted for PLAGIARISM, so Hillary and Bill returned to HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with the Bush and my Kenan Families !!!








Ex-Southern Baptist President  Accused of Sexual Abuse RETURNS to the Pulpit 


The SBC just cannot flush away their mess











Connor Michael Kenan, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, Taylor Ann Kenan at her UNC Chapel Hill Graduation -- notice how her two brothers have BUTCHED IT UP and look like possible HETEROSEXUALS  -- then Michael William Kenan and Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan.


It is NO ACCIDENT that Mike posed them in front of the building housing MANY KENAN CHARITIES  and Kenan Republican Political Activities -- the ones that put TRUMP INTO POWER and later BOUGHT OFF JOE BIDEN !!!


>>> REPORT ON MIKE'S PHONE CALL TO ME, ABOUT NOON, TODAY:


>>> After my phone conversation with Mike a few minutes ago:

Tojkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, Lisamarieludwig Info, bojones1951@gmail.com

CcScott Kenan


First of all, given that Mike and I are the only two in the Family who have at least ATTEMPTED to find some kind of resolution to things, I know that Mike actually loves me. In fact, Mike actually HID OUT in the general audience in Episcopal Cathedral of St. John the Divine in Harlem when Tennessee Williams's Poets Stone was dedicated. Mike didn't tell me that for YEARS, but said he'd done it to try to get an idea of the type of people I get along with.



Tennessee Williams's stone is in the CENTER on the wall -- all the other Poets are honoring him!!! Download this image and blow it up BIGGER to read it all!!!


Especially FUNNY, was that Thomas Elliot Keith had told me and John Uecker -- Tennessee's actual MURDERER, which I hadn't yet figured out -- that WE would be in the CENTER FRONT ROW, but when we got there, we were assigned the LAST RESERVED ROW -- but Gregory Mosher, who had PRODUCED A House Not Meant to Stand  at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, made a HUGE POINT of coming back to say hello to me -- and then I had a GREAT TIME partying at the Bishop's Reception afterward.


I reconnecting with Annette Saddik for a LONG TIME, getting to know playwright John Patrick Shanley, whose play Doubt  became the movie of the same name starring my FRIEND Meryl Streep, and also re-meeting Marian Seldes, who Tom Keith had me sit down and share breakfast with at one of the NOLA Williams Fests. 


And I ALSO got to speak at length with Olympia Dukakis, who was a RIOT !!! She played the ORIGINAL "Anna Madrigal" in Armistead Maupin's "Tales of the City" (I often call my Landlady Gold Walker "The NEW Anna Madrigal" since she smokes pot from waking to retiring at night):


SEE halfway down herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/05/holy-holy-holy-christians-admit-they.html


-- and I see Olympia played Frank Sinatra's mother, Dolly Sinatra, one of the BIGGEST "Hat-Pin" Abortionists in New Jersey  -- and won an ACTING AWARD for that!!!


Anyway, our conversation was somewhat -- not totally -- contentious, and I hung up CALMLY on Mike at one point, and he called right back and we continued.


I proposed NOT going to Mom's party -- but meeting up with Mike and his descendants and Gail separately, but Mike said that is IMPOSSIBLE since Connor has scheduled seeing many old buddies from his UNC Chapel Hill Days :



Connor and his brother Max with Connor's best buddies at Connor's UNC graduation. Taylor barely got her FACE IN !!!


And Taylor's live-in boyfriend Grant has to return to Chicago right away. In other words, it is NOT PRACTICAL -- and truly, I understand that Connor cares more about his college buddies than his UNCLE !!! At his age I never THOUGHT of my Uncles !!!


So, I've proposed that I not drive up at all, or have much more contact with ANY of them except via email -- so that there is a WRITTEN RECORD, so no one can ARGUE over what was or wasn't said . I DON'T plan to sue them with Lawyers, but this is best -- except if anyone is LYING.


I told Mike I doubt anything will actually be resolved until Mom is burned to ashes and  stuffed into the Columbarium next to Dad .


I asked Mike -- who said I need therapy -- how much he, Mom, Jane or Julie have had. THAT because I KNOW Mom attempted getting help from a shrink when we were young, but she gave up -- not liking that. And in West Chester, PA Mom sometimes broke dishes in the sink and drove off squealing the tires of our Chevy station wagon -- threatening to KILL HERSELF because we children were so HATEFUL -- and Jane, Mike, and Julie would CRY and climb on Dad, while I stubbornly stood silent, plotting to GET THAT BITCH, one day.





So, that is where we stand, and while the Future is just the Perhaps , we'll see how things unfold:





Love,
Scott


>>> THANK GOD THAT JIMMY CARTER -- OUR ONLY "TRUE-CHRISTIAN" PRESIDENT during my lifetime -- has remained LUCID to see that the Presidents he HATED since they ALL WORKED for the Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton/Biden/Putin FAKE CHRISTIANS are GOING DOWN THE TUBES!!!



From Barbara Bush's Funeral that Jimmy Carter BOYCOTTED  -- notice how CHUMMY Michelle "The BEARD" Obama is with Melania Trump -- LOL!!!









>>> HEADS UP TO BURGAW, NORTH CAROLINA'S POLITICAL AND ARTS ESTABLISHMENTS !!!:



Burgaw’s planning board unanimously approved an ordinance regulating murals. As written, ‘Pender Panorama’  would not be allowed to be re-hung, as the rules state murals must be painted directly on buildings. (Port City Daily/Amy Passaretti)



>>> I will add ALL OF YOU to my Email Lists -- just let me know if you want OFF!!!:


To: penderartscouncil@gmail.com, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, odawson@burgawnc.gov, beaniej@att.net, firecop1501@hotmail.com, burgawson@gmail.com, jraymalloy53@gmail.com


Cc: breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnews.com, Wilmington Journal Co, kevin.maurer@gmail.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, Scott Kenan


I don't have time now, but my Kenan Family -- Dad was BORN in Burgaw and my Mother claimed that Lawyer Robert C. "Bobby" Kenan, Jr., was her TOP ALLY setting up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington with help of John Ehrlichman -- whom I knew WELL, when he and my parents ALSO set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Atlanta !!!


I work with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', Colin Powell's TOP AIDE, and REAL CHRISTIANS, like Pope Francis, Archbishop of Canterbury Welby, and Presbyterian/Church of Scotland Moderator Greenshields, and OTHER PATRIOTS to put FAKE CHRISTIANS of BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES into PRISON .


The ARTS COUNCIL may now JUMP FOR JOY !!!













.

No comments:

Post a Comment