Monday, November 21, 2022

Patrick Lee Stansbury's "CHRISTIAN", Republican White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking of the East Coast of the USA is FURTHER REVEALED!!! / Signs that TRUE PATRIOTS are now WINNING!!!:

 




>>>  EXCELLENT JOB  going after SCOTUS, today, Sen. Whitehouse !!! See the NEW EVIDENCE I have Published:


Oh, YES -- this one is for EVERYONE !!!:


I even got a RECEIVED RECEIPT from  Nancy Pelosi's REPLACEMENT  Hakeem Jeffries !!!!


OK, Rahm -- My CAKE is now BAKED -- and I HAVEN'T left it out in the RAIN !!!




Did you ever visit the house in Atlanta where Joel Chandler Harris wrote the "Uncle Remus" stories???




I have, and I rolled all my evidence into my BLOG with tons of hyperlinks -- and CAUGHT THE TRAITORS in the TAR-BABY  WEB of their own making  -- HA!!!




Scott David Kenan


NOW under the INTUITED GUIDANCE  of Empress Melinda Gates


* * *


The FIRST Woodcut Prints I did at Denison University were of Leonard Bernstein conducting. THEN, before graduating in 1973, I won a US State Department Contest and ten each of three of my serigraphs were hung in US Embassies and Consulates.


TODAY, Denison President Adam Weinberg and all of its Faculty, Staff, etc., TOTALLY DISRESPECT ME -- because I'm not a CHRISTIAN and D.U. Friend Sen. Sherrod Brown is a REPUBLICAN/CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST!!!














Patrick Lee Stansbury on Pinterest -- which I'd never seen before today!!!


Patrick on LINKED-IN has TWO listings:






Patrick Lee Stansbury on Second Life -- as a CHRISTIAN MINISTER who picks up YOUNG MEN FOR SEX !!!




According to Patrick's then employees, Executive V.P. Michael Massicott and Sales Associates Geraldine (Gerry) Flynn/Miller, Joel Miller, and Lee E. Gosney, Jr. (who partnered with my FATHER and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman setting up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA), Patrick is DRUNK on alcohol, STONED on Marijuana, and CRAZED on Methamphetamine by MID-AFTERNOON , and Michael Massicott actually RUNS the ADVERTISING BUSINESS and the DRUG-TRAFFICKING business -- HA!!!




Patrick Stansbury ALSO PARTNERED with Wilmington, North Carolina Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark:











As Readers can ALL SEE, the CIA or other HACKERS' CORRUPTION of the IMAGE-INSERTION FUNCTION of Google/Blogger has CEASED (for now, anyway), and my LAST POSTING went SUPER-VIRAL!!!




Also, today, I got a SERIOUS SURVEY from Mother Jones, and I EXPLAINED THIS BLOG and WHY I've gotten over FIVE MILLION VIEWS -- but NOBODY QUOTES ME or REPORTS ON ME!!!

https://www.motherjones.com/


>>> Here are a FEW MORE STORIES before I send this off to my EVERY CONTACT !!!:


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/11/18/2137129/-House-members-urge-federal-intervention-into-Greg-Abbott-s-white-nationalist-declaration


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/11/19/2137286/-Ivanka-is-sad-her-friends-don-t-like-her-anymore-just-because-her-dad-tried-to-end-America


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/elton-john-last-us-concert_n_637aff00e4b0a97fec7e3831










https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ocasio-cortez-guns-lauren-boebert-mass-shootings_n_637afc34e4b062ba9ec90f1d


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/supreme-court-leak-investigation_n_637bcd63e4b06d5b6098190e

















.

No comments:

Post a Comment