Friday, November 4, 2022

BLACK US Air Force Lt. Gen. Richard M. Clark -- Superintendent of the US Air Force Academy -- PROVES He is IN BED with TOP CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKERS and WHITE SUPREMACISTS -- through Jesus Christ, His SAVIOR!!!

 


Air Force Lt. Gen. Richard M. Clark, Superintendent of the US Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO



>>> Yes, SCOTUS, Biden, et al -- here we GO AGAIN!!!


Hey Rahm -- I really DID IT , this time!!!


I confronted Lt. Gen. Richard M. Clark of the US Air Force Academy about his NAZI-Christianity, and how my cousin-in-law Susan Grant (who BLOCKED this email TWICE today -- for the first time ever), had CHRISTIANIZED IT  for the Republican Party years ago.


But I promised him Lt. Gen. Russel Honore's CELL NUMBER -- but gave him my OWN by accident. Well, he can call me and I'll give it to him .




Scott



Patrick Lee Stansbury in his position as an online Christian Minister.







My first cousin George Meyer's common-law wife, Susan Grant, was the THIRD female to graduate the US Air Force Academy and stayed on EIGHT YEARS -- paid for by DARK REPUBLICAN MONEY  -- "Christianizing" the Academy!!!






This is the NEWS ITEM that inspired me to write Richard Clark -- instead of Darlene Compton, the TOP Psychologist at my own alma mater, Denison University, who three days ago was searching online to understand MY PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITION!!!


I'll write to her LATER, as it is FAR MORE PRESSING that Lt. Gen. Clark gets this info IMMEDIATELY.


How f—ing stupid  does the Air Force Academy think people are?


Chris Rodda


This is one for the ‘you just can’t make this crap up’ file -- not the incident itself, but the Air Force Academy's gem of an unbelievable excuse for it.


On October 30, the Air Force Academy men’s soccer team had a home game against Seattle University. This being the last home game for the Air Force Academy players who are seniors, a banner was put up below the scoreboard with each of the seniors’ jersey numbers on it. The players’ numbers were 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 9,11,12,15, and 16, and you think they would have appeared on the banner in that order, right? Wrong! 


All of the numbers were in numerical order except for the 3. The 3 was placed in between the 15 and the 16, making the banner end with 3 16, which as many people will remember from Tim Tebow’s short-lived football career means John 3:16, the sports world’s favorite Bible verse — “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.’’


And now, albeit not in as flashy a manner as a guy jumping around in a rainbow wig, we have the ever-Christian-supremacist U.S. Air Force Academy sneaking it in on a soccer game banner, seen not just by those attending the game but also all those viewing it online.


Immediately after the game, the Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) received a number of emails pointing out this slick bit of Christian proselytizing by the Academy’s soccer team, and MRFF founder and president fired off an email to the Academy’s superintendent Lieutenant General Richard M. Clark, who was present at the game and certainly saw the banner, demanding an investigation.





LIEUTENANT GENERAL RICHARD M. CLARK

https://www.usafa.af.mil/ContactUs/

Cc: via Secured Server Forms to President Biden, VEEP Harris, All Justices on SCOTUS, BOTH Obamas -- and TOP DEMS in Congress

ADDITIONAL Cc: to my nearly 500 regular email contacts in Law Enforcement, Government, Press, and Religious Leaders (including Pope Francis and the Archbishop of Canterbury)


November 4, 2022


Dear Gen. Clark,


My name is Scott David Kenan, and I called the Academy a short time ago and learned this is indeed the way to contact you!!! Please note that this will go to EVERYONE listed above, so ALL of them will know what I sent you -- but only YOU can decide what to do about it.


As I explained to the Academy's Recept, besides working all of those years for Pentagon Publishing -- until Patrick Stansbury fired me for publishing that he distributes all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB -- with the help of my parents who with my siblings tried to HAVE ME KILLED many times -- the Republican Party, FBI, and CIA -- the same group that murdered my former employer, playwright Tennessee Williams. Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us they would do that on January 11, 1982.


But then, President Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel -- with Fox News/Rupert Murdock, Wells Fargo Advisors, and Wilmington, North Carolina Dem District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- stole copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams -- because I wouldn't stop blogging about their HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKING with El Chapo Guzman. I was held hostage for six weeks on Calle Costa Rica in Puerto Vallarta by two sons of El Chapo -- who spilled ALL THE BEANS!!!


And as is WELL KNOWN, Bill and Hillary Clinton's BIG DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNER was Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu -- who became the WEALTHIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD -- ONLY while Hillary was Sect. of State -- and then fell to number SEVENTEEN as soon as Hillary left that post !!!



MY Memoir:







My meeting President and Mrs. Reagan in the White House -- followed by my meeting Jackie Onassis:






Additionally, my Kenan relatives co-founded UNC CHAPEL HILL, and today being the BIGGEST INVESTORS in Carbon Energy, PARTNERED with Vladimir Putin and our life-long employee Rex Tillerson signed the contract for Kenan Companies EXXON-MOBIL and Bank of America as soon as Trump was declared VICTOR in 2016 to make at least HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS developing Russia's vast Oil Reserves -- but as CROOKED as Barack Obama IS -- his SANCTIONS have prevented Donald Trump AND Joe Biden from giving the USA to Vladimir Putin.


So to JUMP AHEAD, THIS is the result I see happening:




And also THIS -- if Joe Biden does NOT STOP allowing EXXON-MOBIL to keep him BOUGHT!!! 





Other top Dems in the Kenan/Putin/Christian POCKET include Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, Brett McGurk, Rahm Emanuel, Henry Cuellar, Jim Clyburn, etc.


My Kenan Family had over 900 African Slaves at a time in BONDAGE -- and WHIPPED THEM until they turned Christian -- like ALL Slaveholders did !!!








Biden -- like you -- is STILL IN OFFICE -- so he and you can CORRECT YOUR GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN WAYS!!!


Sir, I am MOST SERIOUS about this -- and WILL have you tried and convicted if necessary!!! This is some of what I have received about MY MISSION IN THIS LIFE:




I wish you the BEST OF LUCK!!!


I will include Lt. Gen. Russel Honore's cell phone number when I send this to you -- so you can ask HIM about me!!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment