Thursday, November 10, 2022

BREAK-THROUGH!!! -- PAST the Christian/CIA US Press and into the FIRE of DAILY MAIL UK!!! And this is OVER Tina St. Claire, Widow of Hiram Keller, Unitarian-Universalist Ordained MINISTER, GRAND-DAUGHTER of Notorious German Gay Silent Film Actor Conrad Veidt!!!:

 


Well, here's PART OF IT !!!





>>> WOW, SCOTUS, Uncle Joe Biden , and Others -- what a DAY!!!:


Rahm:


Things are now TOTALLY WILD !!! Janon Fisher has catapulted me into the UK and European Press -- and I have NO CRUSH on him -- he told me he has NO HAIR on his CHEST .


But I LEAP-FROGGED right over the Christian CIA which is CONTROLLED by all those in TOP GOVERNMENT  whom I have habitually sent messages to for the last NINE MONTHS!!!


Y'all just need to STOP this CHRISTIAN CRAP  and give us CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT  in the form of a Representative Democracy  -- AGAIN !!!


REMEMBER: The last time I was published in a REAL PUBLICATION  it was ALSO from the UK :




And NOW -- my LATEST !!!:




Scott



Hyper "Stinky-Pits" Closet-Case Homo Evan Folds got TOP VOTES of the three running for two positions!!!


He continues with Mayor "Bill" Saffo, District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, Former Mayor of Raleigh and HEAD of the Republican Party of North Carolina Tom Fetzer -- and they SAY that Sen. Thom Tillis is one too -- CLOSET-CASE HOMOS, WHITE SUPREMACISTS, AND HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS with the Christian Churches!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-name-is-evan-folds-and-i-was-elected.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/wednesday-is-for-weirdos-and-all-that.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/11/the-stench-of-arm-pits-of-male-homeless.html


And in FAIRNESS to my Audience at Denison University, my partners in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com -- were HUGE RUDOLF STEINER/THEOSOPHY FANS -- WHY Chuck Pritchard's ARM PITS always stunk to HIGH HEAVEN -- until Hilary Russell convinced him to SHOWER MORE OFTEN and use DEODORANT. He was STINKING UP THE STORE !!!


Also, Chuck and Hilary were HUGE FANS and FRIENDS of Jeff Jens -- and got REALLY ANGRY when in about 1975, Denison DUMPED Jeff Jens as the PRESIDENT  of the Class of 1972 !!!



Jeff Jens looked like "Aqualung" and had MILLIONS of dollars in  General Motors Trust Fund Accounts!!!






The above Link was NOT BLOCKED when I first posted it -- I TESTED IT !!! But NOW it is. WHO DID THAT??? The CIA, Vladimir Putin, EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of AmericaKenan Advantage Group, Costco, Coca-Cola -- or OTHER Kenan-Controlled Company???

https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/03/place-holder-to-be-developed-soon.html




AOC: THE NEW YORK STATE DEMOCRATIC PARTY’S CORRUPTION  MAY HAVE COST DEMOCRATS THE HOUSE 


Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on the role of abortion and the youth vote in the midterms, Ukraine, and the political distinction between unemployment and inflation.


Ryan Grim  November 9 2022, 11:13 p.m.


https://theintercept.com/2022/11/09/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-new-york-state-democratic-party-midterms/



Trump  Reportedly 'Livid' And 'Screaming At Everyone' Over Election Results


The former president is also reportedly blaming everyone, including his wife, who advised him to back Dr. Oz .


Josephine Harvey  Nov 9, 2022, 04:33 PM EST






Patrick Mincey and Stephen Bell


Wilmington Attorneys Take Lead  On Trump Co. Whistleblower Case


BY JOHANNA F. STILL, POSTED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO


https://www.wilmingtonbiz.com/marketingmedia/2022/11/10/wilmington_attorneys_take_lead_on_trump_co_whistleblower_case/23849?



My SERIOUS DEALINGS with Lawyer Patrick Mincey -- who REFUSED to represent me against D.A. Benjamin R. David :


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/da-jon-david-twin-brother-of-wilmington.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/drug-trafficking-white-supremacist-thom.html


>>> Uh-oh -- I had to hang up on Mom this afternoon when she began to tell me how I'm a TOTAL FAILURE at life and going to HELL -- HA !!!


To:jkenan02@gmail.com,mikekenan@comcast.net,kenan5@aol.com,duffyjr3@verizon.net,connor.kenan@nordicwi.com,max.kenan17@icloud.com,gmeyer@optikos.com,susan@susangrant.com,marybethlernihan@gmail.com,lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com,Lisamarieludwig Info,bojones1951@gmail.com

Cc: Scott Kenan


Of course I called because I'd spoken with Jane yesterday -- and she's the JANE I've known all my life, again!!! Crystals is her ear canal and a way to avoid them returning -- is so much better than TERMINAL DIZZINESS and CONFUSION.


I really feel our family is mostly healed from Mom's NAZI MIND CONTROL -- and Mom will either ignore or forget that we "had words" today -- by tomorrow -- or even this evening. When she told me I'm TOO BROKE to repair my car -- which I only am because she and my siblings LIED to investigators and the Courts about my having BIPOLAR ONE -- AFTER MY SHRINK said she'd never seen a sign of Bipolar in me in her eight years of working with me and took me OFF "Shrink Meds" in early 2009.


ALL of my immediate family contributed to this and I have far more Court Quality Proof than necessary to sue them for ALL THEY OWN and put them in PRISON as well -- but I REFUSE TO DO THAT  -- ALL were under Mom's NAZI SPELL.


Now, MOST EXCITING is that I just got a phone call from a TOP INTERNATIONAL JOURNALIST , on behalf the Daily Mail  -- perhaps the UK's top Newspaper : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html




FUN FACT: His push for open records has seldom been popular with government officials and in 2013 it was revealed that he was listed as one of the FBI’s most vexsome public records requesters.


His current STORY  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11413997/Warren-Beatty-accuser-tells-raped-sodomized-set-Parallax-View-1973.html -- and just NOW , I see that Janon Fisher PUBLISHED THIS STORY AFTER SPEAKING WITH ME  -- so I must have verified  parts of it !!!








AND he knows about all of the KENAN/NAZI connections of the wealthy Kenans -- and now ALSO of Mom's NAZI CRIMES. While the US Government won't allow US PRESS to publish these TOP GOVERNMENT SECRETS -- they can do it in ENGLAND and Western Europe!!!


Of course I knew Warren Beatty -- as seen in the bottom half, here: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html


I had NO IDEA that Warren Beatty has DATED every serious female TV TALKING HEAD of our generation -- as well as nearly EVERY ACTRESS and even JONI MITCHELL!!!




And here is what I wrote in my Memoir about Tina St. Claire:






Here is what I've blogged about Hiram Keller and Tina St. Claire:








Well, this will be my BLOG POSTING for today. I have a lot to RE-SORT, and am THINKING that with my DEEP KNOWLEDGE of the Crimes of our Kenan/Meyer Family, that we can WIN  Janon Fisher PULITZER PRIZE !!!


ALSO, I've been meaning to THANK Susan Grant  for ONLY blocking the posting that FEATURED HER CRIMES at the US Air Force Academy




Love,
Scott


>>> I WAS JUST BLOCKED AND CANNOT USE JANON FISHER'S SECURED-SERVER FORM !!!

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.


This distribution is not configured to allow the HTTP request method that was used for this request. The distribution supports only cachable requests. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: KEq_R16-7Or1tINiKhzNfngTUoULn-fmMpwEDvhMwt2n23AhTa_hTA==




.

No comments:

Post a Comment