Monday, March 4, 2019

Drug Trafficking, White Supremacist Thom Goolsby's (a DEVOUT Catholic), Car Was in Front of His Office, This Morning, so I PAID MISS GOOLSBY a VISIT!!! / BREAKING: REPLY from the President of NC Bar Association!!!:










In the posting from 2011 linked just above, Thom Goolsby FAKED being a kindly grandmother in Thom's neighborhood under the FAKE handle, "NCGrand Rep" or North Carolina Grand Republican -- LOL!!!

This was AFTER I had met Thom's wife, parents, and children in his then yard of the green house at the intersection of Fifth Ave. and Dock Street. When Thom's father (now deceased), heard my last name KENAN, he told me that Thom WORSHIPED Frank Hawkins Kenan, a Ku Klux Klansman, who had headed the "Gang of Five" Republican Leaders in the state. Thom's wife invited me to come visit her and Thom "anytime you see lights on in the house".

And I DID, when I saw they had left the side door of their van wide open with no one around, so I knocked on the back door -- the closest one -- and she let me in. I told her I would have just closed it, but I was already in much trouble with the Law, due to D.A. Ben David's and Lawyer David A. Nash's FALSE CHARGE that my blogging about all the HARD-DRUG Trafficking in Nash's Costello's Gay Piano Bar was CYBERSTALKING, I didn't want anyone misunderstanding and thinking I was trying to steal something from it.


>>> TODAY, I had to go to Wells Fargo Bank on Third Street to clear up what happened earlier this morning when I transferred my Benefits Management, Inc. Social Security allowance money that had cleared overnight -- BEFORE 8:00 AM, knowing my AT&T phone bill would automatically charge my account today, and had ASSUMED that would happen after 8:00 AM, but learned it had happened at 7:30 AM, and fortunately learned that Wells Fargo did NOT charge me the usual $35.00 overdraft fee -- probably because I had covered the charge BEFORE 8:00 AM!!!

Then, driving toward Front Street (discovering that the old Bank of America building, the former space of Farming on Front, and Brad Corpening's -- Judge Corpening's son's -- Chops Deli, as well as my landlady Gold Walker's building where 411 North restaurant had been showed NO SIGNS of PROGRESS in their cleanup or renovations), as I passed Thom Goolsby's office on Walnut Street and noticed his car with his NC Senate plates (Thom was forced to RESIGN IN DISGRACE a few years ago for FINANCIAL FRAUDS -- but Thomas S. Kenan III, who soon put him on the Board of UNC System to run off the HEAD of the Board to put George W. Bush's abject racist TOP Domestic Adviser Margaret Spellings in that potion: position)

That sentence got away from me, but Tom Kenan PROTECTED Thom Goolsby so that he was NOT charged, convicted, and imprisoned, and did NOT even lose his LAW LICENCE!!!



Margaret Spellings with two former Presidents.


SINCE THEN, Margaret Spellings has LEFT that position, as has Chancellor Folt of UNC Chapel Hill -- and Kenan-Family-Protected "Silent Sam" is NOT going back to any kind of "Place of Honor" on UNC's campus.


Thom Goolsby has been a TOTAL FAILURE in his Catholic/NAZI attempts to support the Confederacy on UNC's campus -- LOL!!!




So, when I opened the door to Thom's office, a woman who was at the front counter -- who OBVIOUSLY had NO IDEA who I am, greeted me very warmly, and REALLY broke out in a BIG SMILE when I introduced myself and she heard the KENAN name. I told her I was just passing through the neighborhood, saw Thom's car, and did NOT actually need to speak with him, but I'd appreciate it if she would give him a simple message for me.

She said he had just run out to eat lunch, and I told her I had written ALL TEN Board Members of the NC Bar Association -- emailing Thom a copy of that, as well as my 100 political Contacts -- and HOPE to have Thom Goolsby INVESTIGATED, convicted, and put into PRISON for all that he has done to me over the years.

She got ANGRY AS HELL, and told me to "Get the HELL OUT OF HERE, NOW!!!", so I told her a few things in language that Thom's CHRISTIAN IDOL Donald Trump is fond of using, so NO RIGHT to criticize me for THAT -- as I calmly left LAUGHING (as she picked up the phone, likely to call the Police on me -- I wonder how THAT went -- HA!!!).





I was BLOCKED in my email last night of this posting to the following of my Political Contacts (none of whom normally block me -- and it was the SYSTEM, not the individuals):

1. My brother, Michael William Kenan

2. Cynthia Zigmund of https://www.secondcitypublishing.com/, who had been my Literary Agent -- but COOPERATED with Thomas Elliot Keith, Alyson Books, and their Publisher, Don Weise, not only in KILLING publication of http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/ in January 2010, but ALSO in NOT PAYING ME the half of the $5,000.00 advance, that had been DUE AT SIGNING the PREVIOUS August of 2009.


3. Donna Peterson, Admin to Jamie Lee Sutherland at Ameriprise Financial

4. Jamie Lee Sutherland, himself

5. My landlady, Gold Walker

6. Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of NYC -- who had paid me over $65,000.00 in support from when I was KICKED OUT of Mercy House Shelter about the first of 2012 -- until Joseph got ANGRY that I kicked out of my apartment Wilmington HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER (and alleged molester of 13-year-old girls), Haston Lavern "Shake" Caulder II, in 2016. 

Joseph did this in FULL COMMUNICATION with my sister Jane Ann Kenan and brother Michael William Kenan, and he had TRIED to get me to let into my house so they could kill me, the CIA Killers in Puerto Vallarta, Martin Jacobo -- whose "family" owned all the land around the big Checkpoint in Texas north of the Laredo border crossing -- so his Mafia Family back-packed all the Hard Drugs around it -- and "Sonny" (Jimmy Humberto MontaƱo Prieto), who had been released from US TOP SECURITY PRISON after serving only 11 of 25 year sentence -- so that Sonny could PROTECT the CIA Hard-Drug Trafficking in Puerto Vallarta for the CIA and US State Department -- then under Hillary Clinton.


7. Kenneth Holdich (my good friend and Tennessee Williams Scholar in New Orleans) -- but I got RECEIVED RECEIPT from the TOP PRESS in New Orleans.



I also got a RECEIVED RECEIPT from North Carolina Senator Thom Tillis -- but NOT from Senator Richard Burr.


I still have to contact the NC Bar Association with my SPECIFIC complaints against Thom Goolsby, D.A.s Benjamin R. David and his twin brother Jon David, lawyers David A. Nash, Bruce Mason, and my second cousin Robert C. Kenan, Jr. -- as well as judges Chad Hogston, Sandra Ray/Criner, Lindsey McKee/Luther, James H. Faison III (also a devout Christian Minister -- LOL!!!), and Jeffrey Noecker.



I HOPE to do this today -- or at least begin it -- but I am sort of EMOTIONALLY EXHAUSTED at the moment.


After publishing THIS posting and emailing it to my List of 100, I will THEN publish the ENTIRE LIST of everyone I emailed https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/my-letter-to-board-of-north-carolina.html to -- so that EVERYONE KNOWS WHO GOT IT (excepting ONLY those listed above).












I lost FAR MORE THAN MY JOB standing up for the US Constitution -- and AGAINST the CHRISTIAN NAZI REPUBLICANS and DEMOCRATS who run all the HARD DRUGS with my Kenan Family -- as well as the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families.


And I WILL be FINANCIALLY COMPENSATED!!!





>>> BREAKING @ 3:05 PM: A REPLY FROM PRESIDENT JACQUELINE GRANT OF THE NC BAR ASSOCIATION!!!:


-----Original Message-----

From: Jacqueline Grant <JGrant@roberts-stevens.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Cc: Jason Hensley <jhensley@ncbar.org>
Sent: Mon, Mar 4, 2019 2:28 pm
Subject: RE: Important BACKGROUND INFO on this Kenan -- before I make claims to your org, tomorrow:

Mr. Kenan,

I believe you inadvertently sent the below email to the North Carolina Bar Association.  The oversight, licensing and regulation of lawyers and the practice of law is handled by the North Carolina State Bar, which is a completely different and separate organization from the North Carolina Bar Association.  To the extent you have a complaint about a North Carolina lawyer or lawyers, you should contact the North Carolina State Bar.

Regards,
Jackie


Thank you!!! It was lawyer Patrick Mincey's Office Manager who led me astray -- but AT LEAST all of YOUR BOARD knows the TRUTH of the total CORRUPTION OF THE LAW -- by lawyers -- here in Wilmington, NC!!!

I will contact them shortly -- and again, THANKS for your PROMPT REPLY!!!

Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment