Friday, June 24, 2022

HOW the Loss of Abortion/Privacy Rights is LIKELY to Affect My CLOSE Kenan and Meyer Families:

 


View from my rented Colima, Mexico house's front window of the Twin Volcanos often showed lava at night, but I never saw a MAJOR eruption during the few months I lived there in 2010 -- with Cornelio "Alfredo" Prada Diaz -- a CIA Agent who TRICKED ME OUT of most of my money, and had a FAKE NAME and I.D. that included his first name being that of Tennessee Williams's FATHER as well as his Bull Dog, while I knew him -- and according to his drivers license, Cornelio was BORN on Tennessee Williams's DATE OF DEATH !!!



>>> The Supreme Court's server is OVERLOADED -- as expected!!! But Ambassador Rahm Emanuel got this:


Well, Rahm "God-Is-With-Us" Emanuel -- it's ME again, Scott "Unlimited Greed & Acquisitiveness" Kenan -- and I'm here to say, YOU and everyone else will get a BIG KICK out of my LATEST POSTING.




And since ONCE AGAIN, last night, ONLY Prez Biden and VEEP Harris sent NO RECEIPT -- they send about three for every seven messages I send them -- I'll HOPE that the CIA, Vladimir Putin, or my own Kenan Family and EXXON-MOBIL, etc., are not BLOCKING THEM.


In the "OBAMA HOPE" (NOT a town in Arkansas, with a mother looking like CRUELLA de Vil), that they get THIS ONE, here is a link for THEM:






Scott



The eruption of the Colima volcano on January 17, 2017.



Cornelio Prada Diaz on the beach at Mismaloya, Mexico.












This is Jeff Jackson, the FIRST out-of-my-voting-district Politician to ask for MY and THIS BLOG'S Endorsement.


Jeff, is now running for the US Congress -- from near Charlotte, NC. I recommended that he REMOVE his membership in the Presbyterian Church since YOUNG PEOPLE don't trust ANY CHRISTIANS, today. And he did remove it.



Barack and Michelle "The Beard" Obama with their two daughters. PROOF that a GAY MULATTO in a marriage arranged by Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., and Rev. Jeremiah Wright -- could work for THEM and for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!





Unlike Obama:



Bill opted to join with the BUSH FAMILY!!!






>>> AND HERE IS OBAMA'S ULTIMATE FATE:





It MIGHT NOT seem FAIR to get into so much detail about the private lives of my Family Members, BUT the ONE MEMBER that I KNOW has had an abortion is (or has been until the recent past), a HUGE FAN of Donald Trump and the Republican Party.



So, this is to the following people, and I will NOT send them an additional email, first. They are ALL on my email lists -- and Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan's husband, Greg Lernihan, gets EVERY posting via secured server -- just like Rahm Emanuel, SCOTUS, three Dem Presidents, and many in Congress.


Jane Kenan: has NO TIME for my mother's brand of Catholicism or Politics -- AT ALL!!! Completely straight but never married or pregnant. Generally just plain PRAGMATIC about things, but she caught the TOO-DEFENSIVE-ABOUT-EVERYTHING DISEASE from being around my NAZI MOTHER far too much since my parents moved to Raleigh in 1999, so she will ARGUE -- before she knows what she is arguing about!!!


Mike Kenan: Had only ONE Gay Sex experience (while high on powder cocaine, in Detroit, Michigan, late 1980 -- a few years before he met his wife, Gail Ann Godley). Mike is as big a Progressive as Jane and I are -- and he can BARELY SPEAK CIVILLY with our Mother. Raised Catholic, he married Gail who was raised devout Presbyterian. They married in an American Baptist Church, and at least took their children there for EARLY CHRISTIAN EDUCATION -- and to participate in Nativity Plays on Christmas Eves -- at least two of which I witnessed.


Julie (Kenan) Duffy: The only one of us to get into Alcohol, Drugs, and Sex while still in High School. Because of her Mental Instabilities, it took Julie seven or eight years and THREE Colleges, to get her Undergraduate Degree.


During this time, Julie got PREGNANT -- and Mike paid for her ABORTION -- which I didn't even KNOW ABOUT until about 15 years later!!! I do NOT BELIEVE that Mom knows about Julie's Abortion, even today.

Jan (Meyer) Opperman and later Larsen, was raised Catholic, but left that for the Episcopal Church, in which she raised her and her Jewish first husband's, Kim Opperman's, children: Andrea Opperman (who later converted to FULL JEW), and Ian Opperman, who did NOT convert to Jew, and once told me he HATES JEWS TOTALLY -- but he IS A JEW!!!


Andrea Opperman TOTALLY TOLD OFF Patrick Lee Stansbury -- via email or Facebook Conversation -- when Patrick REFUSED to pay me more than $3,800.00 for my Pentagon Publishing USA stock -- that Patrick had, in writing, already told me was worth $38,000.00 -- and he had the HELP of my sisters and parents. And then Army Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to the first of TWO periods of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta (primarily).



Patrick was "Patrick Christian" on his online MINISTRY, that Geraldine Flynn/Miller told me Patrick used to pick up YOUNG GAY GUYS FOR SEX!!!




Funny thing, is that GEORGE MEYER, Jan's younger brother who was an EFFEMINATE NERD growing up and everyone thought for certain he was GAY, lived in the Garage Apartment -- that Marc LaFont could sneak into for SEX -- immediately behind Marc's "Wahl Cottage" at 1330 S. Broadway in Santa Ana, California.


Marc had been SPYING on the Oppermans, who lived in the house on Birch Street, for my mother -- and as soon as they moved away, Marc contacted me via the internet, claiming that SOMEONE had placed a note on his desk that HE SHOULD DATE ME -- and we dated for QUITE A WHILE!!!



Marc LaFont on left with his now husband, Jeff Brummett, and their "Bestie", Stacey, is between them.




The FUNNIEST THING, is that LIKE JAN, I, too, worshipped Episcopalian, briefly, in 1983 in Atlanta -- at All Saints -- where my relative James "Uncle Jimmy" Graham Kenan worshipped -- and I had NO IDEA OF THAT. But after he DIED they got the $8,000,000.00 Kenan Memorial Organ in that Church:




Oh, and just so I don't FORGET, Michael Massicott, Patrick Stansbury's Exec. Vice President at Pentagon Publishing, was GAY HIS ENTIRE LIFE -- including his four years at University of Georgia, but his WIFE, Caroline (Price) Massicott bragged to me SEVERAL TIMES that she rescued Mike from HOMOSEXUALITY FOR JESUS.


But MIKE loved to TEASE ME, and even once told me how he loved to be in the CENTER of a "Gay Sandwich" -- an ANAL EVENT, so you can imagine. And Mike is the ONLY PERSON who ever mistook me for "Jesus COME BACK" -- which is SUPER-FOOLISH:



Mike Massicott and his STRANGE FAMILY with Dr. Price, who left them a FORTUNE!!!





I'd better PICK UP THE PACE, so I can help that cop keep Andrea Mitchell from tearing Sarah Palin to SHREDS!!!


George Meyer was a GREAT GUY until he began dating Susan Grant about 15 years ago. He even used Uncle Bob's tiny estate to pay for Lunch and Drinks after his father's burial next to his parents (NOT HIS WIFE, who died later), because he correctly knew that Bob was actually GAY, and his last of four children was fathered by someone else.


Uncle Bob TWICE confided in me that he was GAY -- the FIRST TIME was when Tennessee Williams and I took a BREAK from the rehearsals of A House Not Meant To Stand at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago -- so Tenn could meet with Professor Ken Moore at Notre Dame:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-27-scare-dare-and-preview.html


But once George was with Susan Grant -- who REMAINED at the US Air Force Academy for EIGHT YEARS after graduating, teaching CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY as the BASIS of American Government -- something the Obama Admin worked for YEARS to rid the Military-Industrial Complex of, she became the FIRST FEMALE FULL CAPTAIN of United Airlines flying 747s to Asia from the USA -- as well as a BEST-SELLING AUTHOR!!!



George Meyer with Susan Grant




Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan and her husband, Greg Lernihan, built Convergint Technologies from nothing in his garage to the LARGEST PROVIDER of Internet Services and SECURITY for TOP SECRET COMMUNICATIONS of the US GOVERNMENT!!!


Greg and Marybeth are THRILLED that Abortion is now ILLEGAL -- if not yet EVERYWHERE !!!


https://www.linkedin.com/in/greg-lernihan-aa61384b/


https://www.faithdriveninvestor.org/bios/greg-lernihan


My first Kenan cousin once-removed, Lena (Ludwig) Lapper, was raised Southern Baptist, like Dad's whole family was raised, but if still a CHRISTIAN, she ain't a BAD ONE!!!


My nephews: Connor Michael Kenan and Maxwell Andrew Kenan were raised LOOSELY as American Baptist with a HATE SHOT of devout Presbyterian:



 . . . by their maternal Grandfather, Lawrence Godley, who even called Barack Obama a "NIGGER" at Thanksgiving Dinner, once -- and HIS SON, was a Presbyterian Missionary in Quintana Roo State in Mexico, and KNOCKED UP a native gal, but DID MARRY HER, brought her back to the States, and they have one mixed-race child!!!



SEE the bottom 1/3 herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/the-david-brother-district-attorneys.html


So, if we do it like the Allies did to Paris WHORES who had slept with occupying NAZIS, my sister Julie will be STRIPPED TO THE WAIST and have her HEAD SHAVED and then she and ALL OTHERS KNOWN to have had an ABORTION will be PUBLICLY PARADED IN THE STREETS!!!


That is if the PERVERT NAZI-CHRISTIANS, mostly in the Republican Party, get their way!!!



French Whores -- BEFORE Liberation from the NAZIS.















.

No comments:

Post a Comment