Saturday, June 4, 2022

Letter CONFRONTING Brett McGurk -- Claimed by Press to be the BOSS of Presidents George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and Joe Biden:

 


Brett McGurk with the FOUR PRESIDENTS he actually CONTROLS -- according to MANY in the US Press!!!


>>> I finally confront Brett McGurk!!! Watch the NAZIS fall!!!


For Ambassador Rahm Emanuel, first. I DOUBT he will "laugh like a hyena" over this -- but they are laughing their BUTTS OFF in Barack Obama's, Bernie Sanders', Jamie Raskins', Adam Schiff's, Eric Swalwell's, AOC's, John Fetterman's, and Pope Francis's DIGS -- HA!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/letter-confronting-brett-mcgurk-claimed.html


Scott


>>> Please forward to Mr. Brett McGurk ASAP -- involves TOP SECURITY:


To press@washingtoninstitute.org press@washingtoninstitute.org, jrubin@washingtoninstitute.org jrubin@washingtoninstitute.org, web@washingtoninstitute.org web@washingtoninstitute.org, acsgdl@state.gov acsgdl@state.gov, outreachcharlotte@fbi.gov outreachcharlotte@fbi.gov, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com


Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Brett McGurk

The Washington Institute for Near East Policy
1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20036

June 4, 2022


Dear Mr. McGurk,


My name is Scott David Kenan, and I imagine you have TONS of files on me -- certainly the CIA, FBI, DEA, and other Security Services do. I am the eldest child of Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- still alive at 99 and living in Raleigh, NC -- and William Scott Kenan (deceased since Easter Sunday, 2014). My mother's distinction is that she worked for Procter & Gamble in Cincinnati, Ohio (where I was born in 1951), and was put in charge of what was eventually named for her, Project MK Ultra, for Meyer then Kenan surnames, taking Josef Mengele's research notes to further develop Mengele's NAZI Mind Control, Mom then working with both the CIA and the Roman Catholic Church.


Part of this was using Lithium Carbonate, which she forced me to take for 31 years with help of the Governments of New Jersey, and later Georgia -- and even later, North Carolina -- until my Psychiatrist declared she in eight years had NEVER seen a sign of Bipolar in me. Later, I was properly diagnosed as having Complex PTSD. I am a Trained Practitioner of Science of Mind and use meditation and small amounts of Marijuana to control my "outbursts" better and better all the time.


In early 2010, I first blogged that top Jews in Atlanta told me my parents were America's TOP NAZIS back in 1990, and all hell broke loose, my parents, siblings, and employer, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, Georgia, immediately tried to commit me five times in one month -- and my good friend Army Col. Dorothy Newman (Colin Powell's retired CPO), had to get me to Puerto Vallarta to keep the CIA, Republican Party of Georgia, etc., from killing me.


Patrick Stansbury with Michael Massicott, his Exec. V.P., distribute all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, but especially to Politicians of BOTH Parties and Christian Clergy in both Atlanta, GA and Wilmington, NC, where I now live. Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman actually TWICE had me and two other Pentagon Publishing employees to his luxury condo in downtown Atlanta, so he could meet the son of America's TOP NAZI. 


Mom had blackmailed Dad into marriage and converting to Roman Catholic and Dad hated NOTHING more than my mother and ALL RELIGIONS until he died. He also stepped out for sex with men until he was too old to drive. I'm nearly 100% gay, and was even Tennessee Williams's last assistant, so got to know not just all of JFK's sisters and their husbands, and worked with Patricia Kennedy Lawford on a project for Columbia University, but President Reagan and Nancy had me to a White House party in late 1981.


I knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis best, and in fact -- strange as this might be -- I had a series of "visions" in late 2009 of first Jackie, then also with JFK standing behind her, and eventually of all the then-dead Presidents lined up flat in sepia tone cardboard cut-outs -- except George Washington was full-figured, in color and wearing a Roman toga -- clacking his false teeth and laughing hysterically. I promised Jack and Jackie Kennedy that I would GET THEIR REVENGE one day, and that is what I'm up to!!!


My parents worked with many top Republicans in setting up the USA to fall into Totalitarianism. We had small Swastikas rimming our dinner china, daily beatings for no reason, and among other things, moved to Columbus, Ohio in 1968 to live across the street from Coach Lou Holtz and his wife, Beth. The four of them did the serious planning, and later, John Boehner, who had shut down the US Government in 2013 over "Obamacare", soon reopened it. Boehner was then Holtz's top FLUNKY, but he soon resigned the House declaring there were TOO MANY NAZIS in both Parties in the US Government, and today he is a top Lobbyist to Legalize Marijuana -- HA!!!




I've had my troubles with SEVERAL PRESIDENTS, most notably, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and now Joe Biden. INTERESTING that YOU are said to CONTROL all of these Presidents, and YOU get your orders from my Kenan Family that has controlled Standard Oil (now Exxon-Mobil. Rex Tillerson), since 1913, and more recently, Tillerson signed the contract with Vladimir Putin in Moscow as soon as Trump was declared victor -- the contract for my Kenan Family to make at least HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS developing Russia's Oil Reserves, and as anyone who has studied History knows, William Rand Kenan, Junior (of Stadium fame at UNC Chapel Hill), first gave Hitler 43% of all funds used to elect him to Chancellor, then built the Oil Refineries in Germany that provided the MAJORITY of fuels, lubricants, and petro-chemicals used to fuel Germany's WAR MACHINE -- especially Pervitin (Methamphetamine or Adderall) -- and THAT IS WHAT the Kenan and Bush Families probably make the MOST of their money on today -- worldwide Addictive Drug Trafficking with the CIA and many Churches. 


I even, in 2016, had an overnight date with Bill Toups, precisely George HW Bush's sixth cousin who was being persecuted for being Gay by his own family and was hiding from them. We discussed how the Bush and Kenan Families had run worldwide Hard Drugs and White Supremacy (it is NOT POSSIBLE to be a Christian and NOT a WHITE SUPREMACIST -- although all Christians are not necessarily Drug Addicts or Traffickers), for many DECADES!!!


Here is SOME of the trouble I ran into from Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel -- who stole copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams illegally and unconstitutionally -- and they had the help of Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David, who has REPEATEDLY admitted his guilt in this, promised to undo it, but HAS NEVER DONE A THING!!!




HERE is info on how the HEROIN was sent from Afghanistan:




I did manage to publish it in blog format so anyone can now read it for free, here: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/. And although I missed out on the potential millions, because then Scott Rudin and the Producers of most of the Harry Potter films who were separately looking to buy movie rights, could not do that, but of them ALL, I am NOT ANGRY only with Barack Obama -- because his Russian Sanctions were too powerful for Donald Trump, Rex Tillerson, etc., to UNDO!!! 


Obama saved us from ALREADY being a CHRISTIAN/NAZI country.


Here is a little something on how corrupted the Christian Politicians of BOTH PARTIES are in Wilmington, North Carolina, today:




Now, you can read everything you want to on my political blog, and I will post this there before sending it to Emanuel, SCOTUS, Biden, the Obamas, the Clintons, and many in Congress. I'm OVER IT and if you can't kill me -- then GIVE UP and let's have REAL REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY without the US Government's KILLING FREE SPEECH!!!


And CONTROLLING the PRESS for Vladimir Putin and my Kenan Family.


Since the Press has been continuing to report -- and with increasing urgency -- that YOU have actually BEEN GIVING OUR PRESIDENTS THEIR ORDERS:




And since it is CLEAR that you are in cahoots with the OIL CARTEL, Kenans controlling Exxon-Mobil, Kenan Advantage Group, The American Petroleum Institute, and their TOP Business Partner is Vladimir Putin, then THESE are who YOU REPORT TO!!!


So, I am writing to ask you if what the Press is claiming about you is actually TRUE -- or at least SIGNIFICANTLY TRUE.


I will appreciate your prompt reply.


Since I could find no secured-server form for you or your org, I am sending this to the three email addresses there that I could find, and am CERTAIN they will forward this to you. ALSO, please check back later this evening to my blog to see any CORRECTIONS and any additional material that I might add.


Most sincerely,

Scott David Kenan









.

No comments:

Post a Comment