Tuesday, August 9, 2022

SPECTRUM TV-Over-Internet has been OUT since 3:00 PM, and since 9:00 PM -- Out ONLY to Those -- Like Me -- Who use a ROKU Box (according to their Computer Messaging)!!!

 


The Time-Warner -- just then changing to SPECTRUM, but ALWAYS CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS -- cherry-picker truck that Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had try to KILL ME right in front of City Hall on February 13, 2017. READ THIS, to see WHY:





>>> Oy, Rahm -- 


My inbound TV News Services were DOWN from 3:00 PM Tuesday, and are STILL DOWN at 12:42 AM Wednesday. I have NEVER since I've had SPECTRUM, beginning in 2015, seen ANY service over the TV Cable go out for longer than an hour or two -- except during a HURRICANE .


That is nearly TEN HOURS, and it still continues -- LOL!!!




Can't wait 'til ALL in the TOP of the US Government see THIS ONE -- HA!!!


Scott

OK, it might seem or even BE paranoid to think SPECTRUM cut service to ME, PERSONALLY -- when I called them about 4:00 PM, the computer voice said the outage would take AT LEAST FOUR HOURS to repair, and at the MOST, EIGHT HOURS.


That HAD to be a serious problem affecting most of Wilmington -- and maybe an even larger area.


But it IS STRANGE that only those of us using a ROKU BOX are still affected. I had unbelievable problems with GPS mapping/routing back when you had to install a box in your car -- both in North Carolina on I-85 in 2009, when it claimed the road was STOPPED in my direction by a huge accident -- and sent me off into red-neck territory with Confederate Flags everywhere -- and no traffic.


I got suspicious, and found my way back to I-85, and asked at a couple of service stations along the route and they said there had NEVER been a back-up of traffic on I-85 in either direction, that day.


And in Mexico, it tried to get me to go through a curved railroad tunnel -- where I could never have seen a train coming in time -- as well as led me with TOP CIA DRUG MAFIA "Sonny" and Martin Jacobo to an abandoned road that THEY were afraid the Mafia would get us -- and we got out of there ASAP!!!:



Martin Jacobo (whose family partner with Texas Democrat Henry Cuellar in smuggling DRUGS across the border at Nuevo Laredo) -- and ship them to New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon) is in yellow (and HUGE FUN IN BED!!!), with "Sonny", who held me hostage a time or two, and who spoke by phone with my MOTHER several times -- about how to CONTROL ME


Sonny then showed me how to PERFECTLY HIDE over $1,000.00 USD between the layers of my jeans (behind where the belt goes around -- inside the waistband). -- because he KNEW I would likely be SHAKEN DOWN by Drug Mafia who still controlled parts of the roads I had to drive to the border.


And it WORKED -- I was searched and shaken-down several times, and they never found it. They let me KEEP the small amount I had in cash (a CIA Mafia courtesy to US citizensonly). AND, I went through three REAL FEDERAL CHECKPOINTS and I was debriefed at all of them by Top Officers of the Mexican Army and Marines






The REAL POINT HERE is that I KNOW TOO MUCH INFO classified by the US Government TOP SECRET -- but I never had a security pass nor access to secrets. I learned them ALL by listening to my PARENTS and Meyer and Kenan Relatives -- and by all of the CIA Drug Mafia who held me captive five times in Mexico.


So they HAD TO KILL ME so I did NOT DISCLOSE that these DEVILS tend to all parade in CHRISTIAN CLOTHES (or at least pretend to have SOME KIND of religion).












>>> WELL, TODAY, WHILE RUNNING ERRANDS, I MET A YOUNG, RECENTLY-TRAINED SHERIFF'S DEPUTY -- AND WAS SHOCKED BY WHAT HE TOLD ME !!!:



OK, the young Deputy was dressed in street clothes and shopping. I spoke with him when he looked up at me and I saw his CHEST HAIR, which I COMPLIMENTED!!!



It was DEFINITELY MORE THAN THIS!!!


In ANY CASE, he told me the WHOLE FORCE knows that Ed McMahon is one of the BIGGEST DRUG-TRAFFICKERS in the Lower Cape Fear -- and partners with the RICHEST and less-rich White Christian Churches -- and nearly EVERY BLACK CHRISTIAN CHURCH -- especially with Pastor Robert Campbell and his New Beginning Christian Church, Rev. Shivers and his Bethesda Christian Life Church, Bishop Tony McGee and a SLEW of Drug-Trafficking Ministers on the Board that with CIA Agent Kevin Maurer gave New Hanover Regional Medical Center to the Camerons, their Live Oak Bank, and every Presbyterian and Episcopalian Church in Wilmington -- but ALSO with Drug-Trafficking Rev. James H. Faison III and his Byrd's Chapel Missionary Church. 


Faison is a DISTRICT COURT JUDGE!!!



Pastor Robert Campbell




>>> WONDERING WHY the Prosecutors are able to get so much DEEP DIRT on the DRUG-ADDICTED CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS???


They are TOO STONED to send their communications where they HAD INTENDED:




Alex Jones Sent "Intimate Photo" Of His Wife To Roger Stone, Lawyer Says


The Infowars host admitted sending a naked photo — but said he sent it to his wife.


Ron Dicker  Aug 9, 2022, 09:49 AM EDT


https://news.yahoo.com/alex-jones-sent-intimate-photo-134939210.html



>>> AND, finally, HuffPost  posted a major article on how to DEAL WITH the death, funeral, and grief -- if the person is as EVIL as my MOTHER !!!







I've been lost the last few days watching the MANY MOVIES and FILMED STAGE PLAYS of my personal friend Del Shores -- whom I met in Puerto Vallarta, years ago:













.

No comments:

Post a Comment