Monday, August 1, 2022

Unable to Kill Scott Kenan -- Joe Biden Takes Out Ayman al-Zawahiri -- ANOTHER MAN Who Could PROVE GW Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld PLANNED 9/11/2001 with the Saudi Royals and Bin Laden Family!!! / Cyber-General Kenan says, "Better HIM than ME!!!" / Wilmington's TOP CIA AGENT Kevin Maurer was INSTRUMENTAL with Gannett News Publications in LYING -- but Obama ORDERED the Assassination of Osama Bin Laden to SHUT HIM UP!!!

 




>>> EVERYONE has sent received receipts for THIS -- HA!!!


Ambassador Rahm Emanuel:


I had to FORCE WINDOWS DOWN  four times -- and I STILL could NOT complete this posting on Google/Blogger. HOWEVER, I'm GREAT at finding "Work-Arounds", and managed to get this much out via email to my nearly 500 Press, Government, and Law Enforcement Contacts -- and THEN  could paste it into BLOGGER!!!


Joe Biden is now TOTALLY EXPOSED -- and ONLY the OBAMAS will THANK ME -- for FREEING THEM from the clutches of the Christian/NAZI US Government!!!:




L'Chaim!!!


Scott


FIRST OF ALL, let me make it perfectly clear that I am GLAD Biden and the CIA pulled this off. There are TONS of more people who can prove in Court that our own CIA and Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld PLANNED 9/11 with the perpetrators. They are MOSTLY COWARDS -- but NOT MY BUDDY "The Father of the Internet and Modern Banking in Pakistan" -- Imran Anwar:



Imran told me that he split his time between the SISTER-CIA-Networks Fox News and CNN as a Talking Head for BOTH for ten years STRADDLING 2001. AND that EVERY SINGLE PERSON at BOTH of those Networks KNEW WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING that it was a US GOVERNMENT/CIA OPERATION, but that America being a country full of worshipers of the PAGAN IDOL JESUS, was STUPID, and Americans would rather be NAZI SLAVES to JESUS -- than to know the TRUTH.





CIA Director William J. Casey (1961-1973) -- just in time to help GHW Bush ASSASSINATE John F. Kennedy!!!




THAT IS WHY Wilmington D.A. Benjamin R. David (whose WIFE, Stephanie David, was Mitt Romney and Lamar Alexander's TOP STRATEGIST and FUNDRAISER), with Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, Jamie Lee Sutherland -- with Fox News TALKING HEAD and Lawyer Daliah Saper, STOLE COPYRIGHT to my memoir on a FALSE CHARGE OF LIBEL. They NEVER LEGALLY SERVED ME, then convicted me In Absentia in Cook County (Chicago) Courts:








And I ALSO met GW Bush's TOP DRUG-MONEY LAUNDERER, Martin Lamb, by CHANCE in Colima, Colima, Mexico -- and when he HEARD I was a BLOOD KENAN related to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, he ASSUMED I, TOO, had TONS OF DRUG CASH TO LAUNDER -- and spilled all of the BEANS!!!






continuing . . . 

POSTED ON LINKED-IN today. Liv Gjestvang is GAY and NOT STUPID, and I HOPE to EXPOSE DENISON as TOTALLY in the KENAN FAMILY NAZI POCKET with Vladimir Putin.


And REMEMBER, Julia Olson-Boseman is a DEVOUT METHODIST and DRUG TRAFFICKER with FELLOW METHODISTS Hillary and Bill Clinton -- and Wilmington METHODIST MINISTERS Randy Evans and Jamie Thompson. SADLY, my GOOD FRIEND Jamie Lee Curtis MISTAKENLY gave Randy Evans $1,000.00 -- and only LATER LEARNED he's a TOP DRUG TRAFFICKER!!!


When I spoke with Jamie in Drug-Trafficking Italian Gourmet Market on Front Street a couple of years ago, she KNEW MY KENAN FAMILY runs worldwide HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with Biden, Trump, the Clintons, the Bushes, Cheney -- and Vladimir Putin -- Jamie is JEWISH on BOTH SIDES -- so not STUPID!!!




NOW, I must get this out in a HURRY -- as so far I had to FORCE WINDOWS 10 OFF FOUR TIMES to try to CLEAR CIA HACKERS -- and it has NOT WORKED, and I HOPE AOL.com email does not ALSO FREEZE ME OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS!!!


MORE tomorrow!!!


Scott


 
CONGRATS on your new position. Perhaps you can help me RE-SET my strained relationship with Denison. I'll email you about that!!! I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant, and my Kenan Family whom I don't get along with, gave Denison a HUGE GRANT of over $1,000,000.00 in 1974, the year after I graduated. My book is now published online: https://lnkd.in/gzyKwzuJ

No comments:

Post a Comment