Tuesday, August 16, 2022

SHOCK: Steve Bannon's DOUBLE Woke Me This Morning -- Dressed in ONLY a T-Shirt and Shorts (and barefoot), and His Hair and Beard Were WILD!!! / He'd Come to REBUILD My Deck / THEN, I Watched a MOVIE and Got into My Many MIRACULOUS CONNECTIONS!!!

 




>>> Ambassador Emanuel got this, and now  YOU need to read it :


Well, Rahm:


I bet Joe Biden needs a COLONOSCOPY BAG after he reads THIS ONE!!!


Barack & Michelle Obama, Bernie Sanders, Jamie Raskin, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, etc., are still on God's "PATRIOTS LIST"!!!


Praise JESUS!!!




Scott



Grace Methodist Church -- the HUGE ONE in downtown Wilmington, North Carolina -- two years ago offered services for people suffering DEMENTIA!!!


How would they even KNOW??? I just checked their website, and there is NO MENTION of these services continuing -- IN FACT, EVERYONE PICTURED is LILY WHITE and OLD!!!


And last month, they could NOT OPEN Mother Hubbard's Cupboard  that gives free food to Homeless, one Saturday (they claim they serve 300+ families), because not enough volunteers showed up to OPEN!!!


EVEN the Science of Mind Churches I've researched ONLY HAVE OLD PEOPLE!!!





Steve Bannon, who REPLACED my Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, as America's TOP NAZI .


So, what was ACTUALLY HAPPENING is that Landlady Gold Walker had sent her MAIN CARPENTER over to REBUILD my deck. And before I knew it, he'd STRIPPED DOWN to only his shorts and his HAIRY BODY was SOAKED as he pressure-washed the deck, first.



Gold Walker is the ANNA MADRIGAL of Wilmington, North Carolina (Hollywood East)!!!




FUNNIEST, is that this carpenter has a girlfriend he lives with, but HAD a long-time wife who bore him children, and SHE LOVED HIM TOTALLY because he LOVED (LOVES), going to GAY BARS and DRAG SHOWS, and FLIRTING with everyone, without cheating on his wife.


We even discussed the HISTORY of Gay Bars in Wilmington -- he, too, remembering when there were EIGHT GAY BARS downtown, and three of them had multiple levels and Drag Shows. I should have asked him if he remembered DAVID'S bar, that you had to enter from an alleyway, and I met a guy who lured me home for John Stike, DDS and Land Developer to BORDERLINE RAPE ME -- he business partners later with Lawyer David Nash -- BOTH high at First Presbyterian, where CLOSET-CASE HOMO D.A. Benjamin R. David was an Elder -- and they ALL convicted me ILLEGALLY of LIBEL -- CYBERSTALKING -- for blogging about all of the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING I'd witnessed in their Costello's gay Piano Bar!!!



Technically, Donald Trump is a PRESBYTERIAN and was a DEMOCRAT his entire life -- until he decided to run for President.



MEANWHILE, I got a new solicitation from my NAZI/Catholic cousins Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan, her husband Greg Lernihan, and their three children -- who have founded a MONEY MACHINE like the TRUMP OPERATION, that until RECENTLY said that CRYPTO-CURRENCY is the GODLY WAY to save!!!



NEVER INVEST in anything you do NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND!!!


Readers also know that my cousin Jan (Meyer) Opperman, later Larsen, ALWAYS CALLED the Lernihans our STEPFORD COUSINS -- LOL!!!


Jan's two half-Jewish children, Andrea Opperman and Ian Opperman, BOYCOTTED the 2009 Meyer Family Reunion at the Lernihans' Lake House in central Indiana -- calling the Meyers all NAZIS!!!


(It isn't just ME!!!)


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/an-email-of-significance-to-my-siblings.html


And HERE IS the email I got from Chicago-based Greg Lernihan -- that he EMAILS FROM Raleigh, North Carolina:


https://us4.campaign-archive.com/?u=99fb2b55404239c592821b3b9&id=21dc66974b


So, I called my mother to let her know that my deck is being RENOVATED -- but did NOT MENTION that her replacement's LOOK-ALIKE was doing it, nor that he's a GAY-PHILIC Heterosexual who ALSO KNOWS that Mayor "Bill" Saffo, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, ALL of the County Commissioners including Julia Olson-Boseman -- but NOT Rob Zapple -- D.A. Benjamin R. David, Sheriff Ed McMahon -- and nearly EVERY CHRISTIAN CHURCH in Wilmington RUN HARD DRUGS and WHITE SUPREMACY -- and the WORST are the BLACK CHRISTIAN CHURCHES!!!


President Joe Biden gave the PEN he signed the Inflation Reduction Act with to JOE MANCHIN!!! Manchin, Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Emanuel, Sinema, Hannity, Gingrich, and Carlson are the TOP PEOPLE who are OWNED by my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, etc. -- in TOTAL PARTNERSHIP with Vladimir Putin!!!





Donald Trump DID get his Passports back -- HA!!!


Wilmington Police Department -- which is CURRENTLY BEING SUED by Police Officers for DISCRIMINATION AGAINST BLACKS and BROWNS -- that ALSO DISTRIBUTES HARD DRUGS with the local Christian Churches -- is wanting to open a MUSEUM of Wilmington Police History in their HEADQUARTERS -- way off on Bess Street where NO ONE ever goes -- and where I TWICE saw Wilmington cops smoking a JOINT  in the parking lot in 2011!!!


https://portcitydaily.com/live-briefs/2022/08/14/city-to-consider-allocating-nc-drug-tax-revenue-to-fund-wpd-museum-for-40k/




TONIGHT, MSNBC'S TOP GAY PIN-UP BOY, Ari Melber, the STUPIDEST LAWYER with his own TV SHOW -- who NEVER divulged details of his love-life -- until he married a WOMAN and could not even satisfy her for but 2.5 years and she DIVORCED HIM, had Snoop Dogg on to once again prove Ari is YOUNG AND HIP -- despite his age -- to discuss TUPAC SHAKUR.




Readers all know that the FIRST Tupac Shakur Museum opened on Memorial Drive in Stone Mountain, Georgia while I lived there, and Tupac's MOTHER FRIENDED ME!!! She claimed that Tupac had gone upstairs to a HUGE PARTY that Quincy Jones threw in his Hollywood, California mansion -- and ALL of the BLACK THUG-RAPPERS were NAKED and REAR-ENDING each other -- JUST LIKE they told me when I was first incarcerated in Sheriff Ed McMahon's New Hanover County Jail -- if left ALONE in their cells with only BLACK GUYS, they start poking each other's BUTTS!!!


And his Mom told me the CIA MURDERED TUPAC -- because he would not SHUT UP  about it !!!


I had planned to tell about MANY OTHER STRANGE COINCIDENCES of Celebrity and Political BIG-WIGS I have met, but I need to GET THIS TO JOE BIDEN and all of the OTHER TRAITORS at the TOP of US Government, ASAP , so let me only say that my HOUSE in Stone Mountain had the HANGING TREE of Ku Klux Klan Wizard James R. Venable in the FRONT YARD -- and Tennessee Williams's MOST HATEFUL VILLAIN , Violet Venable, was NAMED for that family -- that ALSO was TOTALLY ALLIED with the WEALTHY KENANS associated with UNC Chapel Hill !!!



James R. Venable



Dr. "Sugar" with Violet Venable in Tennessee Williams's Suddenly, Last Summer 



My house at 903 Second Street in Stone Mountain -- showing James Venable's HANGING TREE in front of it -- RIGHT BEFORE I had to sell it for CHEAP and FLEE to Puerto Vallarta with Army Col. Dorothy Newman's help -- BEFORE my parents, siblings, employer, Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA MURDERED ME in late spring, 2010.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment