Wednesday, August 10, 2022

SPECTRUM TV Service is BACK ON after an OVER TEN-HOUR OUTAGE -- "They" Took it DOWN with NO STORM or WINDS Anywhere NEAR Wilmington, North Carolina / In 2017, SPECTRUM COOPERATED with Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark in Trying to MURDER ME for the Christian CIA -- so Has Some 'SPLAININ' to Do!!!

 










>>> Yes, ALL, from SCOTUS Justices on down, SHALL read this :


Rahm: My "Piece de Resistance", that ties up loose ends -- as well as telling NEW DEEP SECRETS.


If you haven't explained my blog to your "wife", Amy Rule, start with THIS ONE since NEITHER of you are mentioned in it -- or even any Gay Bathhouses!!!


Obama will like it -- but not ALL Democrats:




Scott



>>> FIRST, I MUST SAY THAT I'M THRILLED THAT EVERYONE AT THE TOP OF THE US GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN SENDING RECEIVED RECEIPTS FOR EVERY ONE OF MY BLOG POSTINGS!!!


And that BLOG HITS continue to GROW -- gaining an ever-larger INTERNATIONAL AUDIENCE!!!




Let's check in on STRAIGHT WHITE MEN -- and how they are doing these days:



This is NOT A FAKE, but an ACTUAL PHOTO of Simon Cowell with David Walliams.



Simon Cowell and David Walliams naked in a bath.



SUPER-HOT Hairy-Butt man pees into Donald Trump's mouth.





TO BE CLEAR, this is my IDEAL in a White Man: GINGER, in decent shape, and HAIRY!!!:



And I am NOT into "WATER SPORTS"!!!


And SPEAKING OF GINGERS, Readers all know that I dated Thomas S. Kenan III's previous long-term lover Curtis "Robby" Anderson in Carolina Apartments in 1985 -- while BLUE VELVET was being filmed there.





TODAY, Curtis "Robby" Anderson is in the MUSIC MINISTRY at St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran, in downtown Wilmington.


It has been YEARS since I reported how it was TOP WILMINGTON Real Estate Salesperson, MaDONNA McMAHON (as she styles her name), who re-connected me to Robby -- and HE HID FROM ME, and now I see that MaDONNA McMAHON has seemingly DISAPPEARED from the FACE OF THE EARTH!!!



This is EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE!!!:








LINKED-IN shows that MaDONNA now lives and works in Buffalo, New York:


https://www.linkedin.com/in/madonna-mcmahon-8559945/


BUT, if you follow the LINK on her FACEBOOK PAGE listed above, http://www.madonnamcmahon.com/, you get a CHINESE SITE!!!


MaDONNA McMAHON does NOT WORK at the office in Buffalo!!!:


https://www.gurneyrealestate.com/agents


QUICKLY: MaDONNA McMAHON had a mini office that she worked from in the center of the south side of Market Street between Second and Front Streets, where I often visited with her and discussed POLITICS. When I told her I had dated Robby, she was THRILLED, saying he was one of the NICEST MEN she had ever met!!!


IN FACT she had sold him his HOUSE, and emailed him and Robby gave her permission to give me his email address. Robby and I AGREED TO MEET at his house (I could drive there today, it is very near where Medical Centre Drive ends at Carolina Beach Road), and when I GOT THERE, Robby's car was there, but he REFUSED TO ANSWER THE DOOR, and in response to another email, told me he was EMBARASSED because I would NEVER RECOGNIZE HIM -- so I ASSUMED he had gotten AS FAT AS BISHOP WILLIAM J. BARBER II !!!:




AND, MaDONNA -- whom I'd also seen in Lawyer David Nash's Costello's gay Piano Bar, INSISTED it was NOT A GAY BAR, and it was NOT OWNED by David Nash and Dentist/Land Developer John Stike -- who had BORDERLINE RAPED ME in about 1984!!!



Costello's Piano Bar, 2011



David Nash


AND MaDONNA INSISTED it was owned by the 6' 10" bartender -- EXACTLY whom I'd witnessed making MAJOR DRUG DEALS at the BAR!!!

The LAST TIME I saw that 6' 10" guy -- he was in:





I LOVED going to Duck & Dive in 2011 and 2012 -- because it was where TONS OF MARRIED WHITE GUYS, cheating on their Christian Wives, hung out to find HOMOSEXUAL SEX PARTNERS -- and it STILL serves that function, TODAY!!!


Anyway, I FEAR that the DRUG MAFIA run by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill has MURDERED MaDONNA McMAHON -- because she was so HONEST WITH ME!!!


I STILL have her email address on aol.com, so I'll TRY to send her this posting.



Sen. Marsha Blackburn: “Did you know trees’ pollen is basically their  ejaculate ? And it’s entering our children. They’re pedos.”













.

No comments:

Post a Comment