Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Poor Charlotte (North Carolina), Poor Joseph, and Poor, Poor Scott Kenan, as well . . .


Poor, poor Charlotte, North Carolina -- host of the 2020 Republican National Convention.



And poor Joseph had it bad, too:




POLITICS 07/31/2019 10:44 am ET Updated 4 hours ago

Charlotte Is Starting To Regret Hosting Trump’s Renomination Convention

President Donald Trump’s racist and xenophobic statements have drawn official condemnation from a city that is now predominantly black and Latino.


By S.V. Date





Poor Joseph -- NEVER lived it down!!!






YES, as you might have GUESSED, I'm back IN THE JAILHOUSE NOW -- and fixin' to earn ANOTHER (my SIXTEENTH), of these!!!




And EVERY TIME I sit out 30 days from Facebook -- Politics ACCELERATES IN MY FAVOR!!!


What I went to jail for posting THIS TIME:




What they CLAIM I VIOLATED -- but YOU read this over, and I think you will find I did NOT violate these -- but even after they took a SECOND LOOK, they claim I did:




And Facebook NEVER has a problem with THIS:





Oh well, here are some OTHER fun images I have been kicked off for thirty days for violating the ABOVE TERMS:





I posted this on Facebook THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT -- and I was quickly kicked off. Several months later, LOTS of people were publishing this on Facebook without consequence -- now allowed because it is an "artistic rendering".



Yes, Facebook actually kicked me off for posting this of Michelangelo's "David"!!!


But THIS was the BEST -- what is PRURIENT is all in the IMAGINATION!!!:










The WHOLE NATION needs to take the SIX MONTHS CHALLENGE, no???





.

No comments:

Post a Comment