Thursday, June 2, 2016

You Might Not Be Surprised That I Have ALREADY Paraded Around Wilmington (the Court House and Front Street), in KENAN LEGEND T-Shirt!!!


I only have this selfie to show -- because the woman who said she was emailing me the full-frontal (nothing untoward -- I'm wearing pants as well), either forgot -- or it was blocked.


This is something I commented on on a 30-ish white woman's Facebook thread -- about how she is leaving the hospital -- just now -- and has LOTS of ways to dose herself with Oxycontin, and is THRILLED that her physician has assured her NOT TO WORRY, "there's an UNLIMITED SUPPLY!!!":



She looked a lot like this, generically googled up with "contemporary Christian young woman".


This is F'in' CRAZY and VERY SCARY!!! 

White Bitches (Christians, too???), gettin' off on the doctor's NEVER-ENDIN' supply of OPIATES (natural and synthetic)!!! 

See my blog to see how my Kenan Family that controls more of US Business than any other family, is TOTALLY into Narco-Trafficking with the Clintons, Bushes, and Cheneys -- and MANY Christian Churches (if not ALL congregations)!!!:

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx


>>> HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WENT A-WALKIN':

1. I passed only one person, the whole 3.5 blocks to Princess Street, which I turned onto from 4th. NO ONE around the Court House at all, but a young (-ish) female Deputy, very smart, with bearing and posture commanding respect. We talked about my encounters with Sheriff Ed McMahon -- as well as that EVERYONE in Wilmington thinks the Sheriff's Deputies are FAR MORE PROFESSIONAL than the Wilmington Police Officers.

Fact is, Ed McMahon has NEVER shied from being friendly with me -- discussing tough matters, or kidding about sex between us (which I doubt interests him at all). I really think the force could NOT be in such good condition if he wasn't doing his best DESPITE the CIA infiltration of his Deputies -- few, but powerful ones, like Jennifer
McCracken's (lives on 6th floor of Carolina Apartments) brother of likely a different last name.


2. At Princess and 2nd, the SAME portable Christian literature kiosk I had seen a couple of weeks ago, there, was set up on the sidewalk, and a male and female (the male possibly Hispanic), manned it -- but NO ONE was around (buses must have just picked up, all at once).


Think of the MOST VILE, SACRILEGIOUS BILE I would NEVER resist giving Christian God-Haters -- with NO ONE ELSE in ear-shot.

YEP, that's what HAPPENED -- LOL!!!

3. At the sort of "Bewitchery Shop", a few steps down, tucked onto Princess, approaching Front, I stopped in to talk to one of my FAVE shopkeepers who knows ALL my Politics (Civil and Spiritual), and she LOVED my T-Shirt -- especially since I told her of the Legend of Catholic St. Kenan of about the year 1000 (close friend of St. Patrick).


She asked to take a PHOTO of me in it -- to email to her close friend (suffering a dentist appointment, so off for the day), who is Personal Assistant to one of the WEALTHIEST Kenans -- fancy THAT!!!


And she DID -- I saw it fly out.

Well, that is ONE WAY to send a BUNKER-BUSTING BOMB to the Rich Kenans -- of WORDS, no violence.





For Security Reasons, I am FORCED to only show the surface effects of a "Bunker-Buster" in the arsenal of Turkey -- FAR SMALLER than those that we have in the US Arsenal!!!


We'll just have to SEE how WELL I have penetrated the TARGET . . . 


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment