Monday, June 13, 2016

Some Funny Notes on the Attack on Me by a Christian Minister, Yesterday:



1. This is the T-Shirt I was wearing -- unintentionally. "Testosteroni" had ordered made and sent me two more Kenan T-Shirts, and I haven't found the "nerve" to wear either of them around town, yet, but had washed them and tried this one on to see how it then fit. Only after I was driving to the restaurant did I realize I was still wearing it, but decided not to concern myself with it -- and no one commented it during the fracas.

Here's the other one -- that I SHOULD have worn -- LOL!!!




2. During both conversations in the restaurant, neither homosexuality -- or ANY sexuality -- was discussed at all, so that minister was upset about something else the Marines Vet and I discussed, likely the hypocrisy of Wilmington White Christians.

3. The only difference between this Christian Minister and the shooter in Orlando gay club, is that the Christian was unarmed. For a man of his age -- about 78 -- to be so aggressive in my FACE, REPEATEDLY -- and I'm 6' 11' -- shows his ABSOLUTE PASSION to go as far as he could. Had he a gun on him, he'd surely have shot me.


He was that angry, and "Full of Jesus".




4. And although homosexuality was entirely off the discussion table yesterday, had it been there, the MOST important thing to remember about it in times like this, is that after the conclusion of WWII, it was found that EVERY SINGLE top military and government official in Hitler's Third Reich had one or more BOYFRIENDS stashed away in luxury -- except Adolph Hitler, himself.










And this is why homos were banned for years in the US Military -- because CLOSETED GAYS are easily BLACKMAILED, so a security risk. OUT gays have NEVER been a security risk.

The only closeted gays that I am certain of in high position in Wilmington, are former Republican NC Senator Thom Goolsby, and District Attorney Benjamin R. David.



Rumors have been rampant about Mayor Saffo's sexuality (and dating) -- it even came up as a subject in his 2013 Mayoral Campaign, and Bill Saffo addressed that at the time in an article in the Wilmington Star News. I know of NO ONE that he's dated, so to me it's just rumor.

I wonder how many Christian Churches had CELEBRATIONS, yesterday morning, over the shooting at Pulse nightclub in Orlando . . . 


I bet MORE than most of us would like to contemplate.


Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.) said he won’t be attending any more moments of silence on the House floor after mass shootings, arguing that they have become an excuse for Congress not to take any real action to address gun violence.


Silence won't prevent gun violence.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY AMANDA TERKEL
LikeShow more reactions
Comment


Lawmakers who accept gun lobby money are quick with condolences after mass…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY KIM BELLWARE
LikeShow more reactions
Comment








.

No comments:

Post a Comment