Saturday, June 18, 2016

It All Began, Really, with Meeting the Frenchman Who Looked Like a British Woodlands Mythical Character -- Before It Got to the "Nitty Gritty":




It all began here, at a conversion house owned by a Frenchman at 9th and Orange Streets -- a house I've greatly admired since I was homeless here in 2011 - 12.


The owner, cleaning up after sprucing up all those planter boxes -- and looking much like a mythical English Woodland Elf (with accent and eccentric face-hair stylings) -- told me he's SHOCKED what has happened to his native France. Not knowing enough to know what to make of that, I wholeheartedly agreed!!! Whether he's a White Supremacist, run to Wilmington to join up with the TOP ones, or is horrified by the racial, religious, and ethnic intolerance run rampant in much of Europe, he's BEST to remain in Wilmington, North Carolina, where I am CONVINCED the World's Top Eccentrics (good and bad), have all congregated, so I wanted him to feel friendly toward me.

Then, after what I thought would be a 15-minute walk to the showing of the film Wilmington on Fire, it took THREE TIMES as long, due to the Williston School Complex being nearly as large as Manhattan Island -- with NO entrances in front and a myriad of fences restricting local movements further. And I (and unsuspecting others), had to walk 3/4 the way around the thing to get to the entrance.



And at the actual till was Christopher Everett, tallish so he'd been bent over dealing with all the typical little people in front of me -- and his low box. I said. "Stand up and stretch, Chris -- it's Scott Kenan, taller than all get-out." And he said, groaning, "Oh God . . . that crazy Kenan guy." 

Clearly, his reaction showed that he was NOT the filmmaker I had met in the Super 8 Hotel on Market Street -- filming on a similar subject with interviewees-to-be lined up in the hall. This was right before or at the time that Evan Fish moved into my room for a week -- before the Wilmington Police forced him to jump to his death (because of his knowledge of my former employer, Patrick Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.com, doing Narco-Business with the CREAM OF THE CROP of Wilmington). 



Sheriff's Deputies and other onlookers verified that it was the Police who murdered Evan.



Includes FAKE "Kenans" calling me insane in comments section -- LOL!!!: http://www.topix.com/forum/county/new-hanover-nc/T02P6CL62ECPHEAHL

And I quickly added that I had gotten OVER my crush on the NOT-Chris Everette -- and him as well -- so all was now safe and I had CALMED DOWN A LOT (I had been emailing Chris from Mexico -- under the impression that he was the seemingly gay other guy -- you know how I get). 

The Rastaferian-looking guy standing then next to Chris (also in the film), cracked up BIG TIME, and Chris said, "It's best you pay for your ticket and just watch the film," which I did, also giving a second ten to the people collecting for summer meals for school children needing it, but no meals provided again until school starts back up. They CLAIMED that amount would provide FIFTY MEALS -- what a DEAL!!!


I was SO IMPRESSED by Chris's "Grace Under Fire"!!!


>>> I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A MOMENTARY BREAK HERE (for the MOST IMPORTANT THING in my Personal Life):


Mike with my nephew Connor about 15 years ago.

Mike called me last night, and we had a long talk. He actually LISTENED when I told him of my experience with Mom and my two sisters -- how those two siblings seemed Mind-Controlled and only Mom the real culprit, but unlike my sisters, Mike had not gone out and AGGRESSIVELY helped those trying to kill, jail, or nut-house-commit me -- Mike had even spent several hundred to help me out financially.

And the POINT of this was not whether Mike believed me or not -- I can't say I know or that he indicated anything -- but he is the FIRST in my family to actually listen to me -- other than first cousin, once removed, Lena Ludwig Lapper, now of Brighton, England.


This was "Watershed".


Back to the movie, the content was totally captivating (though of course I would have suggestions on editing), and it is physically beautifully done. Kent Chatfield's discussion of how PROPAGANDA works was IDENTICAL to that of my TOP Spiritual Teacher, Dr. J. Kennedy Shultz, who then was President of Science of Mind (Religious Science, International), and in line with Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross of Germany, whom I'd also studied under.




>>> AND I LEARNED:

1. When the White Christians began roving Wilmington randomly shooting at all the terrorized black folk, William R. Kenan, Senior manned the ONLY Gatling Gun in the town (first assault weapon/machine gun), from the back of a wagon drawn by horses.

2. There was one later reference to the Kenans back then -- the Fountain, but nothing indicating they understood DEEPLY the LEADERSHIP of the 1898 Event of my Kenan Family -- that arguably controlled the Legislatures (by office or money), of both Carolinas, Georgia, Alabama, (proto-State Florida), Mississippi, and Texas, and were the BIGGEST financial/political force in the South for Secession -- even in the 1960s when MLK marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge, the Kenan Family RULED Selma, Alabama!!!

After the film, I was first talking with Kent Chatfield, and someone got my attention, handed me his business card, and said to call him at my earliest convenience -- there was a lot we had to discuss. Funny thing, was that only much later, looking at his card, I realize he is someone I have done business with -- and seen around town a time or two since. I had not recognized him, but REALLY appreciated his professional approach!!!

And someone, Glenn, I had had a silly Facebook argument with nearly a year ago, recognized me and joshed with me, trying to sell me HIS "Wilmington on Fire" T-Shirt. I couldn't buy one, because the banking system plastic-taking aps had not gotten back up running after the 45 minute power outage much of Wilmington suffered earlier in the day. I would have to walk to the Dollar Store at Market and 10th to get some cash (half as far as home).

I did, with Jackie, who walked most of the way with me in her STILETTO HEALS, but she, Glenn and I got into a long discussion, first. THEY claiming that Front Street and all the other high-value Downtown property was owned by JEWS who had changed their names to goy ones -- and that they all were New York City Jews, really.

They claimed that if you ask ANY JEW on the streets of New York City (where they said there are many Jews), they will tell you they got rich off Wilmington, North Carolina investments!!!

And they said they'd heard the Kenans are actually Jews.


"Don't tell that to the RICH KENANS," I replied -- LOL!!!




Amazingly, Jackie -- whom I had pegged at a "good-shape 55", turned out to be 76 years old!!! She claiming her good sexy looks because "Black don't CRACK!!!" (when not cracked on by "White Christians", Klansmen, and other similars, etc.), and I pointed out that the OLDEST looking people in Wilmington are White Males married to white women -- and multiply by TEN -- if they are "practicing Christians".

HALF those guys are actually GAY!!!


Jackie and I will now be LIFELONG FRIENDS!!!

And I'm a little tuckered out from all the day's exerciseful activities, so:




Scott


Uh-oh . . . will Jesus go down WITH IT???


An Olympic organizing committee maintains the emergency did not impact the running of the Games.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like
Comment
Lord!!! Reminds me of doing LSD in college!!!

The legendary Jim Morrison (Jimmy Fallon) and The Doors stopped by 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' to…
YOUTUBE.COM
Like
Comment


While Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton has publicly reversed her position on the controversial Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), it remains unknown how much she…
COMMONDREAMS.ORG
Like
Comment


Weed never looked so corporate.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY DAMON BERES

Like
Comment
Moore’s bill would require a drug test for any tax filer who claims itemized deductions worth more than $150,000

So a wealthy guy who wants to write off massive amounts of mortgage interest would have to prove he’s not on drugs

The bill is a response to the slew of Republican proposals in recent years to make poor people pass drug screenings in order to receive welfare benefits.


The legislation is inspired by welfare drug-testing proposals pushed by Paul Ryan and other Republicans.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Like
Comment




.

No comments:

Post a Comment