Saturday, June 11, 2016

Although Not God, Itself, I Came into "Empathy with the Omniscient within Me" -- Last Night -- after Democratic NC Legislator Susi Hamilton Invited Me to My BIRTHDAY PARTY She's Throwing Next Week!!!


February 25, 2013 N.C. Rep. Susi Hamilton (D-New Hanover) during a legislative update with area officials Monday morning in Wilmington. To her right is Sen. Thom Goolsby (R-New Hanover). The two are pairing up to fight and spread awareness about the crime of sex trafficking. Photo by Jonathan Spiers.


Since this report, Thom Goolsby -- perhaps the TOP Narco-Trafficker for the Republican Party in Wilmington -- was FORCED to resign his Senate seat over his FINANCIAL FRAUDS, but was protected from Prosecution and Prison by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill.

Goolsby was then appointed to the Board of Governors of UNC System by the Kenan Family, where he was the ATTACK DOG who forced the then Head of the System OUT, several months ago, and George W. Bush's TOP Domestic Advisor, Margaret Spellings -- ALSO a top business associate of Bill and Hillary Clinton -- into position to SPEED UP the dismantling of Public Education in North Carolina.


Susi Hamilton
Friend -- 

North Carolina has made national headlines this year and it is so important that we are all working to help change and shape that message into one we can be proud of.
Please join us next week to discuss what's happening in Raleigh as well as ways to get involved here in Wilmington.

Fun on the River with Representative Susi Hamilton
Thursday, June 16, 2016
5:30-7:00 pm
Ted's Fun on the River
2 Castle Street, Wilmington, NC 28401

The event is graciously hosted by Hannah Gage and Alexis Dee.
Light hors d'oeuvres will be served.
Begin your summer vacation by joining neighbors and friends who are ready to work hard for the future of North Carolina.


Susi Hamilton
http://www.susihamilton.com/


OK, it is NOT my Birthday Party -- that's just a coincidence -- but as my Readers all know, June 16 is also -- according to TRUE (or scientific) Bible Scholars -- the Birthday of Jesus.

That TOO is nothing but coincidence, and since Jesus's birthday had been understood to be about October 10 for most of my life, I expect new info will come to light -- changing it again.




18 hrsEdited

Summer likes the toy


Like
Comment
Comments
Tammy Sanchez How cute.
LikeReply14 hrs
Julie Bow So cute
LikeReply13 hrs
Tim Ong She's adorable
LikeReply11 hrs
Scott Kenan Hey James Bow: NICE LEGS!!! 

I hope you don't mind my saying so -- I've ALWAYS had a thing for red-heads and gingers (and hairy legs and chests) -- and you and I aren't likely gonna hop into bed, so just sayin' -- LOL!!!
LikeReply1 hr
Katina Pontikes Summer is so cute!
LikeReply


>>> I FORGOT TO SAY:

I will NOT go to Susi Hamilton's event -- not because I have anything against her, but because most there will be DEMOCRATS, and the Democrats in Wilmington nearly ALL are involved with the Narco-Trafficking Clintons and others, and they do NOT want to see ME!!!


You see, what I REALIZED late last night, is that because I have absolutely IRREFUTABLE knowledge of local crimes, the HYPER-CRIMINALITY of my TRAITOROUS wealthy Kenan relatives -- and of course the Clintons -- as well as my MOTHER'S Traitorous Crimes committed on DIRECT COMMAND of many Catholic Popes and "In the Name of Jesus", I am in POLITICS, relatively OMNISCIENT -- compared to almost EVERYONE ELSE ALIVE TODAY!!!


So what do you do when people can only attack you for being GAY or claiming you are "MENTALLY ILL"???


NO ONE IN WILMINGTON (or elsewhere, for that matter), HAS EVER DISPUTED MY FACTUAL CLAIMS


Thom Goolsby used to give me several of his typical intimidation tricks -- his fave to say I wear a "TIN-FOIL HAT", and his close friend and co-narco-trafficker, Ryan Lee Burris, currently Third Vice Chair of the New Hanover County Democrats, can only claim I am "Off (My) Meds" -- LOL!!!




Ryan Burris is the one with thick hair.

It might take me a little while to figure out how to talk to INTRANSIGENT MAJOR CRIMINALS and CHRISTIAN GOD-HATERS -- without going ballistic.


I mean we ALL claim we believe that God is omniscient -- and HE has not yet destroyed us (actually, in our hatred of him and the precious gifts He has given us, He's allowing us to destroy OURSELVES). We also claim that we know our non-sense cannot affect "God's Moods" -- if that were NOT TRUE, WE would have power over God. IMPOSSIBLE!!!

So God remains SERENE despite being omniscient, and I have just got to figure out how to do that too. I CAN'T change any minds that are CLOSED -- like nearly every Politician, Church Leader, and Narco-Trafficker's mind IS.

And even Creationists have had to accept Astronomers' understanding of how TINY, and NOT UNIQUE our Earth and our Little Lives are. God don't need us, honey-pots!!!

Funny, that it was my friend from 7th grade through 11th -- when we lived in West Chester, Pennsylvania -- Linda LeBoutillier -- who got into Bob Dylan and marijuana earlier than the rest of us (possibly while she dated Bob Jones, but maybe later), who used to ruminate how our physical universe is just an ATOM among countless gazillions of others -- ordered into a HIGHER physical universe.


That is something I have ALWAYS considered quite possible -- how does a bacterium contemplate you and me???



Linda LeBoutillier, today, but Linda ALSO came cold-calling in 1975 at www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com, wholesaling jewelry -- and Hillary Russell and I bought from her then!!!


>>> AND THIS LEADS TO ANOTHER MAJOR REVELATION OF LAST NIGHT:



The Dermatologist in Puerto Vallarta who treated and removed both the Plantar tissue and the Basil Carcinoma from the bottom of my foot, said I needed to take Lamasil for three months because of my toe-nail fungus -- and although she knew I then drank fairly heavily, she gave no warning about that to me, and when I then -- like just now -- checked for warnings on manufacturer Novartis's and other health sites, there are warnings of LIVER FAILURE -- but nothing significant about alcohol complications.

In a forty-minute phone call with my old high school girlfriend in Pennsylvania, "Christine Marlowe Busch", who had been both a Chester County Prosecutor, then a Physician -- before becoming a consultant, now, on privacy of Medical Records, Christine said that I'm VERY LUCKY I am not now DEAD!!!

She said she would NEVER prescribe this and similar drugs -- and that over-the-counter topical treatments work FAR BETTER -- and MANY people have suffered sudden death due to Liver Failure, primarily while taking this drug.

Christine said that ABSOLUTELY that drug with alcohol would have caused my heart and lung troubles that led to my three days in a Puerto Vallarta hospital in April 2015: Water on the Lungs, Congestive Heart Failure, and Arrhythmia.

And in fact it was while I was taking Lamisil that I eventually could not BREATHE enough to walk without holding on to something, and went to the hospital, hoping to buy a bottle of oxygen, and they talked me into tests.


What a RELIEF!!!

NOW I know that it was not my "organic body" that broke down on its own (and too much alcohol) -- but it was the Lamisil, so likely my body can recover from this -- possibly ENTIRELY!!!

But I can't kid myself -- as I have had MAJOR edema around both ankles going back to the year 2000, at least. THAT a possible sign of heart trouble. And I had a silent heart attack some years ago, as well.

But HERE's the shocking thing about that. Although my mother was a highly educated nurse -- and has NOT kept up her licence in years, now -- she KNEW THAT and often observed my super-swollen ankles. Mom NEVER suggested it might be a sign of heart trouble -- or that I should get it MEDICALLY checked out at ALL!!!



Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now of Raleigh, North Carolina

I TOLD you there is NO DEVIL like a SWASTIKA-LOVING ROMAN CATHOLIC with direct, one-on-one meetings with at least Pope John Paul II. Mom had THREE private audiences with Popes, and I know that at least two of those were with John Paul II -- recently FAST-TRACKED to Sainthood by NAZI POPE Francis I -- along with the native-people-killing-or-enslaving Father Junipero Serra -- all for the MATERIAL ENRICHMENT of the Roman Catholic Church.

I think I will leave it there -- for now.

Scott



"Fewer, Honey, FEWER!!!"







.

No comments:

Post a Comment