Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Wilmington Behavioral Health Services (Mental-Health Crisis Center), HARASSED ME with a TEXT from (910) 632-3573 at 5:19 PM, Today!!! / Since the CHRISTIAN POLITICIANS in Town Keep Trying to MURDER ME, I Decided to BLOG About It and then PASS IT ON to the Biden/Harris/SCOTUS Christian NAZIS!!!

 






>>>  Sen. Bernie Sanders : So far, ONLY Chuck Schumer is BLOCKING ME -- HA !!!


SCOTUS Justices and ALL OTHERS: Read this or MELT -- like black-clad WITCHES!!!:




Hey Rahm -- this one has already gone SUPER-VIRAL!!!


And it's gonna cause a "SHIT-STORM", as they say:




Scott



>>> THE FIRST THING I CHECKED was to see if Benjamin Baldwin, PhD, or Mark Basquill, PhD, work for them -- but they DON'T!!!






Americans may get the one presidential race the country doesn't want  in 2024


Analysis by Stephen Collinson, CNN

Updated 9:55 AM ET, Tue July 12, 2022

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/12/politics/biden-trump-polling-2024-race-analysis/index.html


Biden Gets Democratic Pushback On Potential Anti-Abortion Judge Pick


“I do not think this is the kind of person that a Democratic majority should put on the bench," Sen. Tim Kaine said of a Kentucky lawyer reportedly in the wings.


Igor Bobic  Jul 11, 2022, 08:09 PM EDT | Updated 12 hours ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-kentucky-judge-chad-meredith-democrats_n_62ccb0a5e4b0359fa47f69a5



Brett McGurk, is CONTROLLED by EXXON-MOBIL, Kenan Advantage Group, and the American Petroleum Institute -- ALL CONTROLLED by my Kenan Family Relatives, Rahm Emanuel, Mark Zuckerberg/Priscilla Chan, David Plouffe, and Vladimir Putin!!!


Brett is seen here with the FOUR PRESIDENTS he controlled. NOT PICTURED are Bill and Hillary Clinton, whom he also STILL CONTROLS.





Donald Trump with John Bolton


John Bolton Admits Planning Coups: "'Not Here But, You Know, Other Places'
 As somebody who has helped plan coups d’etat – not here but, you know, in other places – it takes a lot of work," the former national security adviser said.


Travis Waldron

Jul 12, 2022, 05:45 PM EDT | Updated 2 hours ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/john-bolton-coup-trump-jan-6-committee_n_62cde555e4b007c97c83fa1f


Well, back to that BIZARRE TEXT -- ALL it was was "Hi" -- no punctuation or other explanation and NO ONE texts that to ANYONE without revealing WHY they are saying "Hi"!!! Or WHY they would text me AFTER THEY CLOSED FOR THE DAY.


The FIRST thing I did was to GOOGLE that phone number, and it came up as a number for Wilmington Behavioral Health Services -- so I figured SOMEONE must have asked them to call me to see if I was STARK RAVING MAD -- and WHO were the top candidates:



OBVIOUSLY, Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Charlie Rivenbark had ALREADY ADMITTED trying to MURDER ME, and Rivenbark was the WORST --because he LAUGHED AT ME to my FACE -- and said he hoped I got a DOG and it was RUN OVER TOO!!!


Here, Charlie is seen with his live-in Christian Whore, Dawn Grants, Secretary to Mayor Saffo and ALL of City Council.





So, I called back about 5:45 PM, and got a recording that they are CLOSED until tomorrow morning. I tried it LATER (right after 9:00), and I used *67 to call anonymously. THAT TIME, I got a generic message -- ONLY -- that the unnamed recipient had never set up voicemail -- LOL!!!


I'll call them TOMORROW, during BUSINESS HOURS.







AT THIS MINUTE, the TOP STORY on HUFFPOST is:


JAN. 6 HEARING SHOCK CLAIM: TRUMP TRIED TO CONTACT WITNESS


The TOP STORY on Wilmington Star News and Port City Daily, WECT-TV, etc., should be:


SCOTT KENAN MURDER ATTEMPT SHOCK CLAIM: SAFFO OR RIVENBARK TRIED TO CONTACT VICTIM




I was up at 6:30 AM, and in-between TWO brief naps before the 1:00 PM Hearing, I further edited my last postinghttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/07/joe-biden-fully-exposed-as-christian.html, did all of my wash, swept all of my hardwood floors, caught up washing dishes and getting all of the TRASH out of my apartment, and BLASTED the huge wasps' nest over my deck without incident.


I was like a JEWESS cleaning house BEFORE PASSOVER!!!









And I ALSO sent this EMAIL to Teri Motsinger of Benefits Management, Inc. -- and I NOW DEMAND that Maxwell Andrew Kenan EXPLAIN HONESTLY WHY  he was connected to my NEMESIS Christal Presley:



>>> Water bill


To teri@benefits-management.org teri@benefits-management.org


Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com


Hi Teri,


You would not believe the tricks I had to experiment with to get this to you. Although my NEW computer is now working on Windows 10 properly, hackers removed all the software connecting it to my printer/scanner, and it is a major deal to reinstall. THEN, it's not working like it always has on my old computer, but I managed to make it into a PDF that I could attach and send.


Otherwise, all is going well, and I've been in direct contact with SCOTUS, Biden, Harris, both Obamas and both Clintons -- plus many top Dems in Congress -- feeding them info about my Kenan Family and their coalition of Christian Churches that first put Trump into power, and then put Biden in to compete the NAZI job. The Kenans are totally partnered with Vladimir Putin and through Brett McGurk and Ambassador Rahm Emanuel control Biden. Today ALL online news including CNN, HuffPost, etc., is about how DEMOCRATS are FED UP with Biden and want him OUT!!!


I'm quite proud of having led this, whether I ever get credit for it or not. And in the last few days I made CERTAIN that everyone on Wilmington City Council, DA Ben David, etc., KNOW that I will have them CHARGED, TRIED. and CONVICTED of the murder of my friend Evan Fish in 2011 -- he knew my former employer -- my employer of twenty years -- supplied all the Christian Churches and Politicians with addictive drugs by Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA. And ALSO of Saffo and Rivenbark trying to murder ME -- and then Charlie Rivenbark telling me he HOPED I got a DOG, and it, too, was RUN OVER!!!


And YOUR D.A. Jon David and Sheriff John W. Ingram V (I believe you said you live in Brunswick County), REFUSED to pick up major Drug Traffickers and Child Molesters when I gave them WHERE they could find their camps. CHRISTIANS!!! I know there are "good" ones, but they never control the EVIL ONES!!!


My first cousin-in-law, Greg Lernihan, not only built the SECURITY FIRM that transfers the BULK of US TOP SECRET COMMUNICATIONS, he continues to DEFRAUD naïve Christians -- he's a TRUE KENAN "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness" -- for JESUS and ADOLF HITLER, a DEVOUT Roman Catholic until he died in his bunker!!!


SHOCKINGLY, I LOVE POPE FRANCIS -- the ONLY TOP Christian LEADER who has CONDEMNED Putin and those who support Trump and "Trump Christians". He's gonna have to add Joe Biden to his list of ANTI-CATHOLICS -- HA!!!


I decided to copy this to my entire Family Group, because of its contents, and NOW, the HEARING will soon begin.


Scott


PS: Rev. Scott Rich disappeared again, so never bought me lunch downtown (he STINKS SO MUCH, I don't know where we would have eaten without everyone tossing their cookies -- LOL!!!). I still have his SACRED CHARMS he forgot, and carry them in my car to return them when I next see him.


1 Attached Images



WHO remembers Brian Berger -- the SCANDALOUS REPUBLICAN sunk by Republicans from his seat on New Hanover County Commission while I was in Mexico about eight years ago???




Well, Brian Berger lives now in COLORADO -- and is doing GREAT THINGS -- now that he ESCAPED WILMINGTON'S NAZI CHRISTIANS!!!:


https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianberger56/








.

No comments:

Post a Comment