Saturday, July 9, 2022

No Word (yet) from Pastor Jamie Thompson of "The Anchor Church" in Wilmington, NC, so I WALKED Downtown Wilmington for FOUR HOURS Discussing the CRIMES of Wilmington's Christian Politicians and Churches!!!

 




>>> ONLY SENATORS SCHUMER AND SANDERS DID NOT GET THIS -- their forms were down for maintenance. EVERYONE ELSE DID !!!:


This goes for SCOTUS -- and ALL who receive it:


Dear Ambassador Rahm Emanuel:


I wonder WHY the CIA -- or Other Actor -- BLOCKED Prez Biden and VEEP Harris from receiving this LAST ONE:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/07/my-reply-to-pastor-jamie-thompson-of.html


NO ONE ELSE was blocked. Well, this, my latest, is the HOTTEST READING in the UNIVERSE (currently). Read it -- before it COOLS:

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/07/no-word-yet-from-pastor-jamie-thompson.html


Scott


ASTUTE Wilmingtonians will notice -- above -- not only that I'm still a SWEAT-HOG due to my Dutch/German mother's genes, but this photo was taken in front of my landlady Gold Walker's 141 N. Front Street restaurant property, that her son, Allen Walker and his Drug-Trafficking common-law wife, a Republican Lawyer who makes too much off DRUGS to practice Law, Layne Mc Neill Smith, always place HUGE DRUG MAFIA there -- until they are so HIGH they can't make food and go out of business -- or get MURDERED on the premises by Drug Mafia that come from New York City to shoot them DEAD!!!



Layne McNeill Smith




I had HOPED to hear from Pastor Thompson this morning -- after I sent her this, yesterday:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/07/my-reply-to-pastor-jamie-thompson-of.html


BUT, given the GRAVITY of what I wrote her -- and my DOUBT she had ANY IDEA what she was stepping into here in Wilmington -- it might take her a few more days -- or at least until she looks out on her Congregation this Sunday (tomorrow, as I write this), and sees a SEA OF HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS, CHILD MOLESTERS, AND WHITE SUPREMACISTS.


OK, my day began early, but I took an hour's nap, waking at 11:30, and heading for the Saturday Market on Dock Street -- that ENDS at the river -- NEXT-DOOR to the barge that The Anchor Church meets on. 


UNLIKE every other time I've gone down there, there was NO SIGN OUT that that church meets there on Sundays -- and having seen the church's ADDRESS online, I expected it to be in the building at the corner of Dock and Water Streets, but the first two doors were something else, and I decided the address might be for one of the LUXURY APARTMENTS in that building, upstairs -- and the chances of finding Jamie in her office on Saturday afternoon, were SLIM.


So then, I bought a soda from a young guy (15???), selling cans and bottles of Pepsi products out of an ice chest FOR ONLY A DOLLAR!!! He said it was his PUBLIC SERVICE for dehydrating people -- and NO ONE BUT HIM was part of it.




And while I ran into SEVERAL Black Guys who were shirtless, NO WHITE ONES -- and I also saw NO MERMAIDS shaving their ARM PITS!!!



Actually, this is difficult to tell -- and MIGHT be a MERMAN!!!



It was TWO YEARS AGO that I met TOP Psychologist Mark Basquill, PhD, in front of Front Street Brewery -- where he was eating outside -- we got talking and spoke for AT LEAST TWENTY MINUTES -- so I could INFORMALLY show him my THOUGHT PROCESSES -- and he AGREED WITH ME (and the TOP SHRINKS at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital -- who ALSO CONDEMNED MY NAZI MOTHER), that I am perfectly sane -- if suffering Complex PTSD, and he KNEW that the Christian Politicians and Churches -- led in HARD-DRUG Trafficking and White Supremacy by my Kenan Family are the BIGGEST THREATS to FREEDOM and SANITY in town.



And Benjamin Baldwin, PhD, whose deck my back porch overlooked when I lived in Gold Walker's S. Fourth Street apartment, did the same for me while I lived there. SINCE THEN, Ben, his wife, and two daughters MOVED OUT of that HYPER-DRUG-TRAFFICKING NEIGHBORHOOD.



MOST of the biggest Traffickers lived in Gold's two properties there -- INCLUDING Denise Renee Wood, who claimed she had been CONVICTED of 43 Felonies and 13 Misdemeanors as an International Drug Mule about 22 years before that, and after 20 years she got out of prison and began working for the MAYOR SAFFO DRUG MAFIA. She INSISTED she -- and Saffo -- are DEVOUT CHRISTIANS -- and she NEVER lost her GUN RIGHTS over her Felonies, and in fact kept TWO LOADED REVOLVERS in her apartment.


Denise ALSO was the FIRST SAFFO FRIEND to confirm that Mayor "Bill" likes SEX WITH YOUNG MEN -- but NOT under 19 years of age.




And as I made my rounds through The Cotton Exchange, I stopped because the owner of Ping's Tibet -- whom I KNEW had hired CHILD MOLESTERS in the past and they were into DRUG TRAFFICKING -- was working, so I was studying the bitch through the window, and some people sitting on a bench opposite it called to me.


A man of about fifty, and two slightly younger women, were IMPRESSED that my yellow shirt and my sandals MATCHED what the male was wearing. I offered that it looked like we HALF SUPPORT UKRAINE. I believe they said they were from Raleigh, NC, and we got into discussion of my LONG LIST of my RELIGIOUS/SPIRITUAL STUDIES, and my correspondence with Pope Francis, the ONLY CHRISTIAN LEADER I respect, today.


They stood up and another woman joined them, we ALL HELD HANDS because they wanted to "pray for my safety" -- and launched into an ASSHOLIC RANT about JESUS HEALING MY SOUL FROM THE DEVIL I WORSHIP -- LOL!!!


There being NO CHILDREN within hearing distance, I let into them with TOTAL VULGARITY -- as good as I've heard my Roman Catholic Friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- use against HATE MONGERS, gave them the FINGER, and walked away.


After walking a block south, I saw a tall black guy -- a block ahead of me -- shirtless and holding his arm up pointing at the SKY -- and CLEARLY GRINNING AT ME!!!


When I got up to him in front of Gold Walker's property, we got into a HILARIOUS DANCE of sorts. I could NOT SEDUCE HIM no matter how hard I tried, but his hands were all over me, and he said he'd trained his girlfriend -- years ago -- to oralize him BEAUTIFULLY. so didn't CARE if my dentures could be removed.


But he gave me the cowry necklace that he had made for himself earlier in the day, and I barely got it over my fat head, and left it under my NOSE, saying it looked like OXYGEN DELIVERY.


We just had TOO MUCH FUN. Here is a second selfie I took with my long arm:




I met an older retired Navy Officer with TONS of "Fruit Salad" on his chest. And he KNEW -- from years ago (I had dated Adm. Elmo Zumwald's CPO Rife Hughey in Atlanta in the 1980s), and he had known HIM -- as well as COLIN POWELL and his CPO, Army Col. Dorothy Newman -- but was in a HURRY and could not DISCUSS ANY OF IT.


And I was REMINDED of DRUG-TRAFFICKING Coast Guard Commander Susan Polizzotto, who got Sheriff Ed McMahon to KICK ME OUT of Kenan Auditorium -- while I was speaking with Nikole Hannah-Jones!!!



Susan Polizzotto is in center.






My FINAL new acquaintance was with whom I spoke the longest. A Mexican who legally came here thirty or more years ago and lives in Chicago, and I discussed Vicente Fox, AMLO, Pena-Nieto, the Governors of Colima and Nayarit States -- and even Presidente Salinas, the RICHARD NIXON of Mexico, and I told him how my GOOD FRIEND, Dr. Valdemar Salazar of Colima, had told me how HE had snuck Salinas out of the Presidential Palace in DISGUISE -- they drove to Puerto Vallarta and CRIED that it was TOTALLY CONTROLLED by CIA/EXXON-MOBIL/Episcopal Church DRUG MAFIA -- and there was NOTHING that the Mexican Government could do about it.



Dr. Valdemar Salazar, on the left, with the WINNER of the MEXICAN MATRON CONTEST -- that he SPONSORED!!!






That photo of the GUN of Mexican Drug Mafia is what Republican Drug Mafiosa Jonathan Deputy showed to a New Hanover County JUDGE and got me COMMITTED -- claiming I PLANNED TO SHOOT HIM DEAD!!!


I can't WAIT to put EVERY CHRISTIAN POLITICIAN in Wilmington and New Hanover County into PRISON -- because ALL OF THEM KNOW that Mayor Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark MURDERED my friend Evan Fish on September 3, 2011 -- and FAILED TO MURDER ME with a SPECTRUM TRUCK on February 13, 2017.


They MADE MAYOR SAFFO MORE POWERFUL than Donald Trump


Trump only CLAIMED he could murder people in cold blood and get away with it. City Council, the Police Chief, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and District Attorney Benjamin R. David made CERTAIN that Mayor Saffo and Councilman Rivenbark could .










.

No comments:

Post a Comment