Thursday, July 28, 2022

Puerto Vallarta -- on my BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR -- AGAIN Honored Me for my SERVICE to Tennessee Williams, to Mexico and Puerto Vallarta/Mismaloya, and to TRUTH IN GENERAL -- while STILL, in the USA, Christians -- and MY OWN United States of America GOVERNMENT -- Continue to Try to Kill Me -- LOL!!!

 


John Huston (back to camera) gifts (L to R) gold-plated derringer pistols to Ray Stark, Ava Gardner, Richard Burton, Elizabeth Taylor, Deborah Kerr, and Sue Lyon



>>> LAST SENT TO THESE PEOPLE :


For Messrs. Sanders, Raskin, Schiff, and Swalwell,


To Chuck Schumer: IF you really pulled Progressive Legislation off -- THANK YOU!!! But STILL read this:


Have you read this, YET???


Well, Ambassador Rahm Emanuel:


It seems that MEXICO has HONORED ME for service to Tennessee Williams, Mexico -- and the TRUTH  -- while in the USA, "CHRISTIANS" and other Greed-Bots continue to try to KILL ME -- or at least my COMPUTERS -- so they can SHUT ME UP!!!


My other computer is STILL LOCKED-UP by the CIA (or others).




Scott


>>> FIRST SENT TO THESE PEOPLE:


FIRST to my FAMILY and TENNESSEE WILLIAMS Groups -- on my 71st Birthday a month ago (Tenn turned 71 while I worked for him) Puerto Vallarta PUBLICLY HONORED ME!!! (while American "CHRISTIANS" still try to SHUT ME UP):


To jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, info@lisamarieludwig.com info@lisamarieludwig.com, kholditch@cox.net kholditch@cox.net, gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu, asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, telliottk@gmail.com telliottk@gmail.com, mitchdouglasicm@aol.com mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, donna.pierce@sewanee.edu donna.pierce@sewanee.edu, communications@sewanee.edu communications@sewanee.edu, theology.sewanee.edu@aol.com theology.sewanee.edu@aol.com, deansot@sewanee.edu deansot@sewanee.edu


Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


I could NOT BELIEVE THIS when I chanced on it today. As I've said -- among others -- I'm out to get Tennessee Williams's, Elizabeth Taylor's, and John F. Kennedy's and Jackie Kennedy Onassis's REVENGE -- as well as bring George Washington's, Abraham Lincoln's, and Martin Luther King, Jr.'s DREAMS OF DEMOCRACY to FRUITION.


TODAY, Wilmington Business Journal launched Wilmington Good Life -- about the FUN  of living off CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKING with all of Wilmington's Politicians and Christian Ministers -- LOL!!!











* * *



I still drive this 2009 Pontiac Vibe, today!!! Here is where I parked it while I got the TOUR.

I can't believe it!!! This extensive, informative new article -- written on my BIRTHDAY, 2022 (just over a month ago), in the END NOTES gives ME CREDIT as a News Source!!! In 2014, when I got John Huston's Mexican assistant to give me a tour of the closed-to-the-public movie set, and I published that Tour on my blog, Puerto Vallarta Tourism Office published links to it and OTHER of my info on Tennessee Williams and Puerto Vallarta!!!

Today, I live in Wilmington, North Carolina -- where the CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIA (both Democrats and Republicans), with Drug-Trafficking Christian Ministers elected as Judges, County Commissioners, City Council-People, and to Hospital GIVE-AWAY Committees -- as well as the Mayor, the District Attorney, and especially the SHERIFF who imports many of his drugs from the CURRENT Puerto Vallarta Drug Mafia -- run by my Kenan Relatives who control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church with the CIA and Kenan Family TOP BUSINESS PARTNER, Vladimir Putin -- and JOE BIDEN!!!

Well, let's see if I can POST THIS on Linked-IN and then on my blog that has gotten well over 5,000,000 views, worldwide!!! HERE is that Tour:

https://lnkd.in/g3mw94Td


Scott -- with LOVE TO ALL NON-MAFIA MEXICANS!!!


https://www.puertovallarta.net/espanol/informacion-general/la-noche-de-la-iguana-puerto-vallarta/


https://www.puertovallarta.net/espanol/que-hacer/el-eden-jalisco/


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-visit-to-ruins-of-night-of-iguana.html


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/08/missing-night-of-iguana-content-from.html






.

No comments:

Post a Comment