Monday, July 4, 2022

OY!!! A 4th of July to LIE LOW!!! / On This Day in 2015, US SPECIAL OPS from the Middle East Followed Me to My Apartment in Carolina Apartments and DEBRIEFED ME (while I smoked marijuana):

 


From The Kilted Coaches of Scotland!!!



>>> WOW -- Bernie Sanders -- EVERYONE AT TOP, even SCOTUS, Biden, and Harris, have now sent me RECEIPT EMAILS !!!:


Did YOU get this, SCOTUS???


Well, Ambassador Emanuel:


At least YOUR secured server gets messages to you -- ALWAYS!!!


Just LOOK AT THIS:




Scott (just a CITIZEN, now???)



I first dated Rife Hughey in 1983 in Atlanta. Rife is seen shirtless and vacationing on Fire Island in 1975 -- while he was Chief Protocol Officer to Admiral Zumwalt.



Rife in his uniform, back then. And next with his sister in 2017:





>>> MY NEWS OF THE DAY IS RATHER STRANGE:


1. FIRST, last night I decided to give Army Col. Marcia Morgan my FIRST POLITICAL DONATION to anyone in about THREE YEARS ($10.00).



But, BECAUSE when I sent Marcia an email alerting her to what I'd blogged about her, it came back REFUSED, so then I sent just the LINK to it to her and a dozen witnesses, including some TOP PRESS and GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, and IT, TOO, was blocked.


So I signed up for her Newsletter -- no problem -- but when I tried to use her link to VOLUNTEER, I had to give her two CODES of my EXACT VOTING DISTRICT -- which I could not find on my Voter's Registration -- nor using Marcia's link to FIND THAT OUT!!! There were NO CODES THERE, either, so I GAVE UP!!!


I can't imagine she makes it that DIFFICULT to get Volunteers -- so SUSPECT that was just CIA HACKING of my own Communication.




2. I will only now say, that in regard to the Highland Park, Illinois Massacre, THANK GOD they captured him -- and ALIVE!!!


And besides all the TERROR of it -- can YOU IMAGINE the millions of dollars it has and will cost to handle this ONE INCIDENT by ONE CRIMINAL!!! That's reason ENOUGH to SERIOUSLY CRACK DOWN on Gun Ownership. I still believe in Gun Rights for those who have a REAL REASON for them -- hunting, protection from bears in the wild, etc.


3. I had ALREADY DECIDED that NO WAY was I going downtown to see DRUG-MAFIA MAYOR "Bill" Saffo conduct the Wilmington Symphony Orchestra. He and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had gone to HUGE LENGTHS to first murder Evan William Fish and later ME -- and EVERY TOP CHRISTIAN MINISTER IN WILMINGTON -- as well as EVERY ELECTED OFFICIAL of City Council and New Hanover County Commission has KNOWN about the SAFFO/RIVENBARK ASSASSINATIONS -- except that I GOT OUT ALIVE!!!


And SO HAVE everyone on Wilmington's Police Force, Sheriff Ed McMahon's Deputies, and ALL PROSECUTERS in D.A. Benjamin R. David's Office -- and EVERY ONE OF THEM IS ALSO COMPLICIT!!!





4. In the interest of TRANSPARENCY, here is how my messages to the TOPS in the US GOVERNMENT have been RECEIVED the last three or four Postings. 


While Ambassador Rahm Emanuel, Barack and Michelle Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton, and the following people in Congress: Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Jamie Raskin, Adam Schiff, and Eric Swalwell, have ALL GOTTEN MY MESSAGES and sent receipts -- and so has my NAZI first-cousin-in-law, Greg Lernihan -- SCOTUS, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris all show they RECEIVE my messages immediately, but they STOPPED sending VERIFYING EMAILS that they got it -- for the same recent Postings.


I don't KNOW what to make of THAT!!!


So, HERE is the story of WHAT HAPPENED when I was DEBRIEFED by the US Government on July 4, 2015:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/some-experiences-in-wilmington-nc-since.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/after-my-long-meeting-last-night-with.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/after-wild-and-woolly-4th-of-july.html



Dr. Jose Octavio Tripp Villanueva, whom I dated in Atlanta in 1983:





The WORST of the STORM is now OVER, and I STILL IDENTIFY with Cincinnatus, who TWICE RESIGNED HIS ROMAN ARMY COMMAND after saving the Roman Republic. BOTH TIMES he retreated to his FARM, and left Government to the ROMAN SENATE.




LET'S HOPE that US Politicians will FINALLY ACT -- especially against the TRAITORS Joe Biden, Donald Trump -- and nearly EVERY REPUBLICAN -- Joe Manchin, Kirsten Sinema, Nancy Pelosi, Henry Cuellar, Brett McGurk, Rahm Emanuel, and Thomas S. Kenan III are all TRIED, CONVICTED, and HUNG AS TRAITORS.

Sincerely,


Scott David Kenan

Cyber-General FIVE STARS, Mexico y Estados Unidos (self-appointed)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment