Wednesday, December 1, 2021

FANTASTIC New Developments -- DESPITE the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington, NC STILL HARASSING ME TODAY. Their METH/ADDERALL ADDICTION is Leading Them to SHOOT THEMSELVES in the Foot or Face -- Whichever is HANDY!!!

 


The BEST photo I ever took of my brother Mike and his son Connor -- in 2004.



Mike and Gail's house in Berwyn, PA -- a photo I took at one of MANY Thanksgivings and Christmases celebrated there -- usually with the blended Kenan and Godley Families:



The blended Kenan and Godley Families at Christmas 2007.


Mike's FAVE photo of me in his house, Christmas 2009 -- right after I delivered my manuscript of Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams to Publisher Don Weise of Alyson Books in New York City -- but BEFORE I GOT HOME to learn that he had had the CIA SCRUB ALL COPIES OF MY BOOK FROM MY COMPUTER -- after telling me that NO WRITER ever saves anything but the FINAL DRAFT (ever see the millions of pages of Tennessee Williams's earlier drafts that were never published -- nor were they TRASHED???).



I KNEW Don Weise was a TOTAL CROOK, and did NOT TRUST HIM, so saved copies on memory sticks and separate hard drives -- some of which I HID FROM MY ROOMMATE Allen Rosen. Allen Rosen was/is a CIA Agent -- who also spied on Tyler Perry. 




I had caught him CHANGING the security settings on my computer by hacking it via the house Wi-Fi while in his truck on my driveway, and LATER, Allen conveyed Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc.'s claim to my sister Jane -- who called Stone Mountain Police and claimed I was SUICIDAL -- and that was my FIRST of five Commitment Attempts -- in one month -- by my sisters with Patrick, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA!!!


JUST like retired Col. Dorothy Newman -- and Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn/Miller of www.pentagon-usa.us had WARNED ME would happen -- HA!!!



Actually, this was at Taylor's (seated), Birthday Party, a few days before Christmas. We ALL used to have TONS OF FUN, together.


And Taylor did TONS BETTER than JESUS -- no???







MAJOR Episcopal Church DRUG-TRAFFICKER with his Colombian boyfriend Arturo Noguera, Thomas Elliot Keith, (a TOP Tennessee Williams Scholar -- who gave my book a GREAT REVIEW after editing it INCOMPLETELY since it was NOT to be published), Michael Mancilla (I know nothing about him), and Don Weise, who NOW HAS DISAPPEARED!!!



But my book LIVES -- and now can be read for FREE in blog format, here: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/



It is
EXTREMELY important to remember that it was Wilmington, NC D.A. Benjamin R. David with Jamie Lee Sutherland (now of Ameriprise Financial in Chicago), Lawyer Daliah Saper (a Fox News Talking Head), Barack Obama, and Rahm Emanuel -- who is one of President Biden's TOP ALLIES, that DEMOCRATS won't let him appoint as Sect. of Transportation, first, and NOW as Ambassador to Japan -- HA!!!





Since they partied NAKED TOGETHER many times in Chicago's Man's Country Gay BathhouseBill Clinton's TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKER with the Bush Family actor/ballet dancer (Rahm's only college degree), Rahm Emanuel ENFORCED the BLACKMAILING of Barack Obama that George W. Bush began at Obama's FIRST SWEARING IN!!!








>>> YESTERDAY, I WAS AWAKENED BY A TEXT FROM MY BROTHER, WHO SENT THE  MOST OF WHAT I NEEDED TO REIMBURSE ME FOR THE REPAIR OF ONE IGNITION COIL AND SPARK PLUG, so I now DRIVE EASIER, knowing I could have a SECOND ONE replaced, when it goes out!!!


Half an hour later, I got a call from my doctor's office, and we set for me to get my THIRD Pfizer COVID shot this morning, which is now DONE with no reaction so far, and a CT Scan of my lungs (done annually because I smoked tobacco for over 20 years), scheduled for next week!!!


And the LETTER I sent President Biden last night, got a RECEIVED RECEIPT from his Office, but NO OTHERS (like I usually get), from Ali Velshi, NC A.G. Josh Stein, Rep. Alan Schiff, or Senators Manchin or Sinema -- but I DID get them from Gov. Roy Cooper and SENATOR BERNIE SANDERS!!!




EVEN my personal friend Jamie Lee Curtis could not SEDUCE BERNIE SANDERS, DESPITE Bernie being STRAIGHT!!!




MORE GOOD NEWS!!!


TWO STORIES brought to me via Broadway World:


BWW Review: A CONVERSATION WITH STACEY ABRAMS at Ovens AuditioriumSpacer
BWW Review: A CONVERSATION WITH STACEY ABRAMS at Ovens Auditiorium

A Conversation With Stacey Abrams was phenomenal, fun, and frank. This political advocate made such impact sharing her professional and personal life. The audience walked away educated, enlightened, and entertained. I was so glad to be 'in the roo...

Stacey Abrams sat on the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University for YEARS -- as a Board Member -- until she decided to turn Georgia BLUE!!!


https://www.broadwayworld.com/charlotte/article/BWW-Review-A-CONVERSATION-WITH-STACEY-ABRAMS-at-Ovens-Auditiorium-20211123





This has now actually PREMIERED in NYC -- and Marti Rulli REMAINS AWOL!!!


https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/VIDEO-On-the-Red-Carpet-for-the-NYC-Premiere-of-Steven-Spielbergs-WEST-SIDE-STORY-20211201


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/after-15-hours-on-phone-with-marti.html



Sharon Gilbert, a tweet explaining she thinks an alien tried to have sex with her
 

SURE, THAT HAPPENED


Christian author Sharon Gilbert went viral last week after telling a story about the time she says a “reptilian serpent creature” pretended to be Xerxes, pretending to be her husband, in an attempt to seduce her, prompting the entire internet to collectively ask, “huh?”

 


Her husband fully supported her insane claims, while folks on Twitter vacillated between suggesting this was the most elaborate excuse for adultery they had ever heard and reminding folks that people actually listen to Gilbert and those around her.


 

“This is someone to whom people actually send money,” writer Tom Nichols lamented. Xerxes, help us all.




BUT -- LOOK AT the HUGE SHAKE-UP at MSNBC!!!:


Who Will Take Over for Rachel Maddow and Brian Williams? 

Here Are MSNBC’s Prime Internal Candidates

By A.J. Katz on Nov. 11, 2021 - 2:45 PM




Gov. Roy Cooper selects Kody Kinsley -- a GAY GUY FROM WILMINGTON -- to be the FIRST OUT GAY PERSON in a NORTH CAROLINA CABINET!!!




>>> AND NOW THE CRAZY NEWS:




Landlady Gold Walker returned from California, where she had travelled up and down the state with her HARD-DRUG-TRAFFICKING SON, Allen Walker, and his LOVER and "others in his group". Gold STILL has NO IDEA that they are HUGE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS with Republican Jonathan Deputy and MOST local Democrats as well!!!


And Gold told me that Allen NEVER got her a tenant at 141 N. Front Street -- but both Allen and his first wife -- who said Gold will DIE when she learns her only child is one of the BIGGEST TRAFFICKERS of the Lower Cape Fear, mostly in partnership with DISGRACED former NC Republican State Senator and CURRENT UNC System BOARD MEMBER FOR JESUS, Thom Goolsby and his wife, Rachel.


I LOST MY TRAIN: They told me -- as did several Wilmington Police Officers and Allen's children's mother -- PLUS Jonathan Deputy even told me THIS!!! Deputy adding that NO ONE who lives at http://www.walkerworldnc.com/ is a CHRISTIAN -- including Gold's son, Allen.


That they traffic drugs, there.





Allen Walker with Rachel and Thom Goolsby, very recently.


Also, Gold THINKS that Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr. (here in Apartment One), WORKS FOR JET-MULCH -- but he NEVER gets up before noon, and spends all his time DELIVERING HARD DRUGS and MARIJUANA all over Wilmington -- LOL!!!


But she DID say that Rob is the FILTHIEST and NASTIEST tenant she has EVER HAD!!!


In our conversation, Gold learned that Rob sells also Meth/Adderall (which he is addicted to and why he keeps BULLYING PEOPLE -- especially ME, today), Hallucinogens, and ANYTHING ELSE anyone wants.


ALSO, that Kat and Jack, upstairs, are PARTNERED in selling HARD DRUGS with Rob -- which Rob has ADMITTED TO ME MANY TIMES -- and were ALSO PLACED HERE by Jonathan Deputy -- LOL!!!


I told her Kat and Jack are NOT AS ADDICTED and generally ALWAYS NICE, so I do NOT suggest she EVICT THEM -- but Rob, whose HEAT is out nearly a week now -- and only because neither he nor his bill-paying father, Bob McKinney, SENIOR paid the GAS BILL -- the heater is FINE, but Rob INSISTS that it is CHEAPER and SAFER to use electric space heaters, so he might not get it connected, but I ALSO heard him SCREAMING at the Gas Company rep over the phone yesterday morning -- and his gas is STILL LOCKED OFF.


As I explained to Gold -- since I've seen Rob slip into unconsciousness while SMOKING A CIGARETTE -- that he could accidentally set the whole BUILDING ON FIRE!!! That alarmed her, significantly.


I told her I would TESTIFY IN COURT about any of this -- I'm NO LONGER AFRAID of the Judges, D.A., Police Chief, Sheriff, and Mayor who RUN ALL THE DRUGS with their GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN CHURCHES. I did NOT tell her I'd testify against her son, Allen, as well -- when the time comes for that.


And then I told all of this to Rob McKinney an hour ago, and he got so mad at me he threatened to beat me up -- and I got IN HIS FACE and told him to GET OFF MY DECK and don't think of returning to it tonight.


Rob won't even REMEMBER we have had this altercation, tomorrow -- LOL!!!




So, I'm CHILLIN' -- and the DRUG-NUTS are PRAYIN' TO JESUS -- to protect them from the LAW!!!















.

No comments:

Post a Comment