Friday, December 3, 2021

A SURPRISE Letter to Mr. Kody Kinsley, North Carolina's NEW Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services, Who LIKE ME is GAY AS A GOOSE and from WILMINGTON -- the HEART of Christian/NAZI Trump Support, the HEART of Christian/NAZI Hard-Drug Trafficking -- and Trump Support by Democratic and Republican Politicians:

 


Kody Kinsley


Kody Kinsley

Office of the Secretary

2001 Mail Service Center

Raleigh, NC 27699-2000

919-855-4800

Email -- which I won't post, but got from UNC Chapel Hill's School of Government, where he also teaches.


December 3, 2021


Dear Sect. Kinsley,


What a great surprise to learn about you and your new appointment -- CONGRATULATIONS!!! And BEST that you know -- or knew -- Wilmington, well.


I was THRILLED to see that you have been to Wilmington to meet with NAMI -- you must be WELL AWARE of North Carolina's REPUTATION, as seen in this meme, like I did, ALL OVER the internet and Facebook -- during Gov. McCrory's reign (who like Trump, HE ALSO tried to deny he had lost to Cooper -- but gave up fairly quickly -- LOL)!!!





Of course I used to see this then as well -- and never understood it until a couple of years ago, I learned that the CHRISTIAN IDIOTS on the Boards of Governors and Trustees -- ALL approved by the Republican, devout Episcopalian Kenans -- re-dedicated Kenan Stadium to William Rand Kenan, Jr. (a TOTAL HOMO -- after his horsey wife died early without issue, he moved in with his lifelong Male Secretary Schuyler Beatty for the rest of his long life -- gone NAZI -- like Democratic D.A. Benjamin R. David, here in Wilmington), who had paid for it to honor his parents for being FIRST CAUSE to the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898 -- which my grandfather participated in as a high-school student. His father had saved up and bought a slave pair and immediately granted them their FREEDOM -- but enlisted to fight for the Confederacy and his big toe was shot off at Malvern Hill.


Anyway, as OFTEN-LYING ROMAN CATHOLIC Rachell Maddow PROVED two years ago, but REFUSED to mention the Kenans -- Kenan lifelong employee Rex Tillerson signed the contract with Vladimir Putin as soon as Trump was declared victor in 2016, for Kenan Companies Exxon-Mobil and Bank of America to make HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS developing Russia's vast Oil Reserves, and then BEFORE EVEN MEETING HIM, Trump nominated Rex to State -- LOL!!!


But Obama's Russian Sanctions have prevented it from ACTIVATING -- the reason my Kenan Family with Trump and the Republicans -- and MANY Democrats as well -- planned the January 6 Christian Insurrection of the Capitol. My TOP Military Ally, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', was hired to fix the Capitol's Security and COMPLAINED LIKE HELL that it was the DEMOCRATS who prevented funding the important parts of it. Email me for Russel's cell number -- or Patricia Sinatra's cell. Pat Sinatra sat me down for THREE HOURS to tell me how she engineered selling control of BankAmerica to Kenan-controlled NationsBank -- and NOW HATES THE KENANS for turning Bank of America NAZI!!!


And because the phones to your new office had the massage-ing MESSAGE that they were too busy to answer phones this afternoon, I called the Office of UNC Chapel Hill's School of Government -- and not only did they give me your email address there, we were TOTALLY CRACKING UP -- because THEY ALL KNOW that Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives run all the HARD DRUGS -- worldwide -- with the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Obama (because he's a blackmailed Homosexual -- no surprise to ANYONE, anymore), and Biden Families -- WHY Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Joe Manchin -- ALL devout Roman Catholics -- are pushing DONALD TRUMP'S AGENDA, rather than what Lyin' Biden claims he is for!!!


CNN and MSNBC have often reported over the last two weeks, that Exxon-Mobil's TOP LOBBYIST calls Manchin every day to be CERTAIN he does NOT support Voting Rights and Lowering the Burning of Carbon Fuels -- the KENANS DOUBLED-DOWN in controlling Oil, Natural Gas, and Coal (especially in Kentucky) -- while the Rockefellers PERSONALLY -- and their Charities -- GOT RID of Carbon Energy Stocks in the EARLY AUGHTS!!!


Before I get going, please let Gov. Roy Cooper know that I've had a REVERSAL of my opinion of him, recently. While in the PAST he friended all of the TOP DRUG TRAFFICKERS in Wilmington -- these two, Ryan Lee Burris (on right), and his fiancĂ© Wes Taylor -- soon after that died of Drug Overdoses. Ryan was the Third Vice Chair of the Democratic Party of New Hanover County as well as Head of Cape Fear Equality -- which was used as a DRUG-SELLING ORG!!!




And when he put HYPER-DRUG-TRAFFICKING Susi Hamilton on his Cabinet (she lives half a block from the William Rand Kenan, Sr., House at 110 Nun Street here in Wilmington, that THEN was a HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKING CENTER -- but is now sold and under renovation), and placed Deb Butler in her NC House Seat -- Deb partnered then with Republican Jonathan Deputy in Drug Trafficking -- but after her wife Anni Parra DIED OF AN OVERDOSE on December 28, 2018, Deb APPEARS to have straightened out, and she ALWAYS VOTES LIKE I WOULD.


So, NOW, I give them BOTH my FULL SUPPORT (Cooper's been doing a BANG-UP JOB, lately).


And A.G. Josh Stein CAN'T BE BEAT.


BTW: I went to Denison University on partial scholarship, had had the HIGHEST College Board Scores in my Pennsylvania high school -- in Math and Science -- then CHANGED MAJORS halfway through sophomore year, and BEFORE graduating in 1973, WON a US State Department Contest and my Art Prints were bought by our Government and hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world.


After graduation, I co-founded www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com, with two other Denison Grads, but was FORCED OUT for being a HOMO and my partners were partnered with my NAZI MOTHER, and I got next to NO MONEY, Chuck Pritchard and Hilary Russell STILL OWN IT -- and LOOK WHO SHOPS THERE -- HA!!! 




And LATER, I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, and I can PROVE how the Episcopal Church/Sewanee, with the Republican Party and elements of the FBI and CIA, MURDERED Tennessee to STEAL HIS ESTATE from Harvard for the Episcopal Church -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED Tennessee would happen at Jean Babette Stein (her father Jules then owned MCA, including the NBC Networks), and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982.


A few years ago, Jean Stein committed CIA-ASSISTED SUICIDE -- and while it was BREAKING TV NEWS all across Europe, in the USANO TV Network covered it and only a few newspapers and magazines.


Here is my account of meeting Jackie Onassis:





My Political Blog -- on which THIS LETTER will be published -- has gotten OVER FIVE MILLION VIEWS SO FAR -- and is MOST POPULAR in New Hanover County Courthouse -- for OBVIOUS REASONS -- LOL!!!


And Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Joe Manchin -- and Chuck Schumer and Thomas S. Kenan III and his relatives -- are SCARED TO DEATH OF ME -- but I THINK there might be HOPE for V.P. Kamala Harris -- DESPITE her record of jailing DARK-SKINNED PEOPLE in the past.


I sent these two Letters to them over the last few days, and BOTH of their Offices sent IMMEDIATE Received Notices, but these are the ONLY TWO OFFICES that send a SECOND R. N. -- when they ACTUALLY READ IT. I'll post them in the order they READ THEM, Harris reading HERS as soon as Government opened for business the next day -- while Biden sent HIS AFTER Harris sent hers:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/im-totally-over-christian-drug-mafia.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/an-open-letter-to-uds-president-joseph.html


Well, I just wanted to write to introduce myself, and HOPE that after you settle in, I can help you in a paid or volunteer situation -- my family STOLE all my wealth and sources of income, so I REALLY have a small stipend from them plus Social Security -- so don't need a lot of money.


My mother, who as Head of Skin Research Labs at Procter & Gamble right after WWII, was given Dr. Josef Mengele's MIND CONTROL research, which Mom developed with the Catholic Church and the CIA. Later, in her honor, they RENAMED IT "Project MK ULTRA" using Mom's two initials for her last names, Meyer and then Kenan.







AND I was FORCED to take Lithium Carbonate from 1978 - early 2009 on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of Bipolar I -- Lithium is ILLEGAL to use except for a few weeks in NON-NAZI COUNTRIES -- including all developed countries and MOST under-developed countries!!!


It is a form of SOFT LOBOTOMY, and when my shrink took me OFF -- claiming in eight years she had NEVER seen a sign of Bipolar in me -- in early 2009, it took FIVE YEARS for my BRAIN to feel properly wired, again.


Since then, I have been diagnosed with Complex PTSD -- caused by my family's ABUSE OF ME -- and continuing with the ABUSE OF ME BY THE US GOVERNMENT!!!




I'm also a trained Practitioner in Science of Mind (aka Religious Science or Spiritual Psychology), and from its PRACTICE as well as smoking marijuana late at night on order of my Psychiatrist, I've REALLY CALMED DOWN, recently!!!


And the DRUG MAFIA is SO ENSCONCED in my apartment building -- but CLEANED OUT by WE CITIZENS, non-violently, from the rest of Spofford Circle, that DESPITE my recent altercation with Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr. -- see halfway down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/im-totally-over-christian-drug-mafia.html 


-- he is STILL MAKING HUGE DRUG DELIVERIES in our parking lot (7:00 PM tonight to a late model, dark blue Toyota Corolla or Civic, North Carolina plate # HBM 4645 -- often seen here), and Bill, one of the TWO GAY GUYS who have the apartment above me (but live in the TALLEST house on Topsail Island, John "Gray" Hunter, who inherited a FORTUNE), was here using SO MUCH ACETONE all afternoon, he had his fan blowing air in one window and out the deck door over MY DECK.


I had so much experience with Organic Solvents in Chemistry Classes, that I KNOW THEIR SMELL!!! This continued after dark when it was FAR TOO COOL to flush your air without nearly "freezing".


AND, his friend who always visits him here -- carrying satchels in and out of Gray and Bill's apartment -- used to show up with Trump and Confederate Flags all over his hepped-up pick-up truck, but now just a TRUMP window sticker -- HA!!!


Well, at least Drug Trafficking Rob McKinney got his GAS TURNED BACK ON, late this afternoon.


Since ONE of the criminal lawyers named John Eastman is back in the news -- and George Clooney, Alec Baldwin, etc. -- here is how the BALDWINS are TOTALLY into Hard Drug Trafficking with Kenan Advantage Group, Paul McCartney's wife Nancy Shevell, and DAME JILLIAN SACKLER -- but TODAY, I see that they are going to finally SUE THE SACKLER FAMILY MEMBERS, PERSONALLY for being the BIGGEST CAUSE of the Opioid Epidemic -- and that is GOOD, but the Kenan Family of Chapel Hill and their Allies are the REAL CAUSE OF IT!!!



Hilaria and Alec Baldwin with Dame Jillian Sackler at John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman Attorneys in NYC's party, recently.













.

No comments:

Post a Comment