Monday, December 20, 2021

Catching Up with the CHRISTIAN WHITE SUPREMACISTS and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS for JESUS Who ALL BLOCKED MY EMAILS, Ages Ago. Protestants Tend to be Klansmen and Catholics Tend to be NAZIS (but a FEW exceptions might apply)!!!

 


AMAZINGLY, this same Miss Thom Goolsby is NOW the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR of the New Hanover County Republican Party -- HA!!!



David "Allen" Walker, Jr., who owns the LARGEST IMPORT PORT for HARD DRUGS in the area: http://www.walkerworldnc.com/, parties with his business partners Rachel and Thom Goolsby:



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/well-today-was-more-fun-i-met-two-gay.html


>>> TONIGHT, I WILL SIMPLY PASTE-IN MY EMAIL TO THESE PEOPLE -- AND THEN A FEW MORE NEWS ITEMS OF THE DAY .


Not a single one of these people BLOCKED THIS EMAIL, but NONE have replied to me -- so far:


Greetings AGAIN to ALL of you -- especially Charlie Rivenbark and his jezebel, Dawn Grants!!! ONLY Charlie told me to my face that he HOPES I get a DOG and it too is RUN OVER, like he and Saffo had a SPECTRUM TRUCK try to murder me!!!


To charlie@capefearcommercial.com charlie@capefearcommercial.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council@wilmingtonnc.gov council@wilmingtonnc.gov, info@juliabosemanlawyer.com info@juliabosemanlawyer.com, jbarfield@ec.rr.com jbarfield@ec.rr.com, billrivenbark4countycommission@gmail.com billrivenbark4countycommission@gmail.com, DebHaysForNHC@gmail.com DebHaysForNHC@gmail.com, electzapple2022@gmail.com electzapple2022@gmail.com, hwf@historicwilmington.org hwf@historicwilmington.org, ngbeaulieu047@mail.cfcc.edu ngbeaulieu047@mail.cfcc.edu, justicefornhcschools@gmail.com justicefornhcschools@gmail.com, votestephanie@kraybill.org votestephanie@kraybill.org, info@capefearacademy.org info@capefearacademy.org, stephwalkerforschoolboard@gmail.com stephwalkerforschoolboard@gmail.com, executivedirector@newhanovergop.org executivedirector@newhanovergop.org


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com




I was THRILLED to see that closet-case HOMO, UNC Board Member, and a TOP Hard-Drug Trafficker with Thomas S. Kenan III (who recently confirmed the Kenans of Chapel Hill -- all Republicans -- hate only Jews more than they hate "NIGGERS"), is now "EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR" of County Republicans (if his email address is to be believed). 


And if nearly ALL OF YOU had not blocked my emails of blog postings ages ago, you would KNOW that I'm now harassing to the MAX closet Trump/Republicans Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Manchin, and Kyrsten Sinema -- ALL OF WHOM have been reported in many Press Reports for getting more money from the Kenan Family and EXXON-MOBIL than ANYONE ELSE in Washington -- if you don't count Donald Trump who hired Tillerson, who personally signed the contract with Vladimir Putin as soon as Trump was declared winner in 2016 -- for Kenan Companies Exxon-Mobil and Bank of America to make HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS developing Russia's vast Oil Reserves -- which has ALSO been reported by many in the Press -- as every one of you has to know.


I'd like to THANK Charlie Rivenbark for taking my call this afternoon while he was shopping in Sam's Club. Only AFTER he gave me the above email address that he said he TOLD his web-people to post on his website -- but apparently, they have been too TOO HIGH ON METH to do it -- LOL!!! Only after that did I identify myself -- HA!!!


I found no email address for Pete Wildeboer, so hoping to find one on the County Republican Party site, it was not listed there either, but I saw Thom Goolsby's NEW POSITION!!!


So having much more to accomplish this evening, I'll simply send you my last two Blog Postings that Pres. Biden, NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, Gov. Roy Cooper, Sen. Bernie Sanders, Congressmen Schiff and Swalwell -- and many others sent received receipts for.






And this is my RUN-AWAY most popular blog posting of the last several months:


And as EVERYONE who ever took Grade-School Science knows: Although the false claim of Trump's Victory in 2020 is CALLED the BIGGEST LIE -- no lie is BIGGER than that Jesus Christ was the literal "Son of God"


Christianity was used to enslave Black Folks and justify "Jim Crow for JESUS" -- as well as to murder and/or enslave Native Americans -- and I am part Cherokee and GOD'S PEOPLE are taking back the USA and so HOPE to put all you Drug-Trafficking, White Supremacists into PRISON -- with BLACK CHRISTIANS having to serve DOUBLE TIME for having NO SELF-RESPECT AT ALL!!!




Well, NONE OF THIS IS NEWS -- but MANY OF YOU are FOOLS and TRAITORS to the US and NC Constitutions. I'm no longer sure which of you are CARING PEOPLE, so I will not now speculate.


Special Note to Nelson Beaulieu: I went to your campaign website four times today and my Chrome browser claims it is CORRUPTED showing lots of strange stuff on it. Two others of you had similar corruption of your personal (or other professional), websites. ACTUALLY, that was two Republicans whose supposedly-legitimate business websites were deemed "TOO CORRUPTED" for Chrome to allow me to go there at all.


I'm ready for Christmas, as I HONOR Jesus's Teachings. I just don't WORSHIP HIM anymore.


When I sorted out what I hope were all of the duplicates in my Email Lists, I am now down to only 363 Political Contacts who get every blog posting. I will ADD all of you, and recommend you NOT block me this time -- you need to know what PATRIOTS are doing to clear the CHRISTIAN TRASH out of the Governments of the Lower Cape Fear.


I'm ALWAYS TRANSPARENT, and if you have any questions -- or can explain to me any errors I might have made so I can CORRECT them -- please email me or post a comment to my blog. My Cell Phone: (910) 200-XXXX.


All Best for a GREAT WINTER SOLSTICE HOLIDAY -- and a PATRIOTIC NEW YEAR!!!


Scott David Kenan

Cyber-General, Five Stars, Mexico and the USA (self-appointed)


>>> I ALSO PLAN TO SEND THIS RECEIVED RECEIPT TO BIDEN, MANCHIN, PELOSI, and SINEMA -- if I don't get enough Received Receipts from Politicians and Press who fight for DEMOCRACY!!!



Eric Clapton with Mick Jagger


Eric Clapton sues widow


Saturday December 18, 2021 · 1:18 AM EST


Eric Clapton is not satisfied with flushing what remains of his reputation over Covid vaccinations.  Now he is going after a 55 year old widow in Germany for trying to sell a concert CD that her late husband bought at a department store in 1987.  wapo.st/…

When a German woman listed an Eric Clapton CD on eBay over the summer, she thought the rock music purchased by her late husband decades earlier could fetch her around $11 in the online marketplace if she was lucky.  Instead, it somehow got the attention of Clapton, who sued the woman for copyright infringement and accused her of selling a bootleg CD of one of his live shows from the 1980s.

The Düsseldorf regional court judge sided with Clapton in his lawsuit and ordered the woman to pay nearly $4,000 in legal costs. 

What’s next for Clapton?  How much lower can he go?  Foreclose on an orphanage?   Do a benefit concert for the Britain First party? Marry his best friend’s wife...  


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/12/17/2069896/-Eric-Clapton-sues-widow?




The Old White Guys Are Terrified


Nancy Daley

Nov 27·3 min read


https://nancydaley-7227.medium.com/the-old-white-guys-are-terrified-99147cfec205





No comments:

Post a Comment