Sunday, December 5, 2021

Is THIS WHY Donald Trump is Now BITTERLY COMPLAINING That Roman Catholics DON'T APPRECIATE HIM??? -- Pope Francis's Followers Sure Have NO USE for Trump/Republican Party Politics, TODAY -- HA!!!

 




NO, this is NOT about "Lesbian Refugees" -- THAT KIND -- READ IT!!!


And although I no longer worship Jesus, I am TOTALLY INTO CHRISTMAS this year -- for the first time since 2016 -- and have gotten up my outside Christmas Lights, and bought NEW LIGHTS to restring the small tree that Gold Walker gave me when we came across it in her attic in 2016. The lights are burnt out -- but it is covered with GREAT, HAND-MADE ORNAMENTS.


Also, I REALLY AM no longer going to put up with Robert "Rob" James McKinney's Drug-Mafia THUG MANNER. If he wants to continue running tons of HARD DRUGS (and pot), from his apartment, then he can use his car and motorized bicycle to deliver them elsewhere. 


From NOW ON, I'm going to REPORT descriptions of cars, license-plates, drivers, etc., of ANYONE who shows up here and parks in our lot or the street out front and acts SUSPICIOUS. If they are NOT CRIMINALS, then it won't matter. If they ARE CRIMINALS then maybe they can be EMBARASSED into doing their business elsewhere.





Jon Deputy placed Drug Addicts and Drug Traffickers Rob McKinney and James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr., in the front apartment: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/ddt-outlet-lives-up-to-its-name-former.html?m=0


And then Jonathan Deputy came to my apartment, threatened to BEAT ME UP (but only gave me a little shove), and told me he would EVICT ME IMMEDIATELY (without Legal Process), if I EVER BLOGGED ANY PHOTOS of others living here or if I mention WHO VISITS, and especially if I publish license-plate numbers.



Jon Deputy had FIRST placed Allie Ryan and her boyfriend Patrick Addington in the upstairs apartment -- with Allie's Lesbian friend -- who soon moved out, then Allie's ALLEGED SISTER, Katlyn Addington, moved in -- with her boyfriend, Jack.



This was the FIRST of other prescription speed tablets that I found dropped in our parking lot next to Allie's car.



What is SADDEST, is that Allie Ryan GRADUATED UNCW right after she moved in -- Winter 2017-2018 -- and had DISTINGUISHED HERSELF as a WRITER -- having been paid for three pieces in major National Magazines!!!


But since many of their packages were left at the base of their steps and in front of my door, I noticed that never-married Allie's last name is RYAN, and her younger sister's last name is ADDINGTON -- the SAME surname as Allie's BOYFRIEND. You get DIZZY trying to figure these things out. And the PACKAGES have come in nearly DAILY, FIVE packages delivered by three trucks this past Friday.


Gold Walker told me she gave them permission to repaint and to paper their apartment -- OVER A YEAR AGO -- but they should have a RETAIL SHOP with all the goods they keep having delivered. 


REMEMBER: Patrick Lee Stansbury -- back in the 1990s -- was getting lots of marijuana delivered via UPS, but went into a PANIC when one large box never arrived -- HA!!!


So, I APPRECIATE that the Wilmington Police, New Hanover County Deputies, and likely the FBI and CIA PROTECT THEIR HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with the CHRISTIAN Politicians and Clergy of Wilmington -- but they can just KILL ME, if they can't handle my publishing the EVIDENCE OF THEIR CRIMES!!!


THAT is actually the job of the Wilmington Star News and the Port City Daily, as well as WECT-TV6 News -- but THEY ARE PART OF IT.


We are FORTUNATE TODAY -- in that Gov. Roy Cooper, Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, NC Health and Human Services Secretary Kody Kinsley -- and Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening -- ALL know that Drug Interdiction must INCREASE, but more importantly, we need REHABILITATION PROGRAMS for ADDICTS -- especially now that Drugs have become so STRONG, one cannot get off them WITHOUT HELP.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/a-surprise-letter-to-kody-kinsley-north.html


Given Pope Francis's EXTREME ANGER at the situation and FAKE CHRISTIANS who are causing it, I think we have to call this a PROTESTANT PROBLEM, PRIMARILY


Catholics, Jews, Muslims, and Atheists hardly participate AT ALL!!!



EXCEPT Roman Catholic Thom Goolsby -- LOL!!!




>>> A FEW NEWS ITEMS, TODAY:








Don’t Tell Me to Pray My Mental Illness (or Addiction), Away


A psychiatrist’s office was the last place I expected to hear this advice


Megan McGibney

Dec 2, 2019 · 4 min read


https://medium.com/the-salve/dont-tell-me-to-pray-my-mental-illness-away-2a9a6e94fb0e



My new neighbor was a racist.


Jan Sebastian

Nov 16·3 min read


I had just driven from California to Florida. I had pulled into my new driveway, then a man approached us with his kids…


…AND HE WANTED TO GREET HIS NEW NEIGHBORS.


He, first of all, wanted to give me church references.

Next, he asked me what school my kids were going to go to, and I said, Lake Mary.

So this holy rolling Christian said, “Just look out for the (N-WORD).” Yes, he said this -- in front of his kids and mine!

Holy shit!

I just froze dead in my tracks. I was speechless!

My 15-year-old son heard that and turned and walked away. Welcome to the deep south. Bible belt country. He lived right next door . . . 


MORE: https://jmacgallery.medium.com/my-new-neighbor-was-a-racist-de582b993943





.

No comments:

Post a Comment