Friday, July 30, 2021

Wilmington, NC's WHITE SUPREMACY (Azalea) FEST Rears Its Now MORE COLORFUL HEAD!!!

 


Credit: KEN BLEVINS/STARNEWS





Guests have their photo taken as they enter the Airlie Luncheon Garden Party Friday July 30, 2021 at Airlie Gardens. [KEN BLEVINS/STARNEWS]


There are 26 photos in this article -- and since it was of lunch TODAY, the Star News wanted to get out all the colorful photos, and I guess will fill in the STORY, tomorrow.


THIS ARTIST, is the ONLY PERSON I know or even know of in any of this -- Wilmington's Politicians KNEW NOT TO ATTEND this warmed-over celebration of WHITE SUPREMACY -- and if any of them were there, we'll find out tomorrow.



Carrie McIntyre and Artist Richard McIntyre during the Airlie Luncheon Garden Party Friday July 30, 2021 at Airlie Gardens. [KEN BLEVINS/STARNEWS]


Richard McIntyre has been exhibiting and selling his "art" (I put it in quotes since it is mostly the names of Civil Rights Leaders fit into the outline of Africa and similar -- more Politics than Art), at the Saturday Street Market, now on Dock Street, the SAME MARKET that began on Water Street where I met Patricia Sinatra and she sat me down for over three hours to tell me how she had engineered the sale of their Bank America to Kenan-owned NATIONSBANK, and now the Sinatras HATE that the Kenans turned Bank of America NAZI.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/on-my-sister-julies-fifty-fifth.html


I have always stopped and talked with Richard McIntyre the last three years -- except last year when it was closed due to COVID-19 -- since no potential customer ever seems to be at his booth. Two weeks ago, I stopped and spoke with him at length, and he said he does VERY WELL selling his Political Art.


And I just learned that Richard is the Official Artist of this year's Festival -- but I CANNOT google-up ANY OF HIS ART!!!


When I FIRST lived in Wilmington in 2011 and '12, the Azalea Festival was more PROUD of its roots in WHITE SUPREMACY and the Queen and her Court could be seen more like THIS:




At the 2012 mammoth Azalea Festival Street Fair, a representative of the New York Times (that had owned the Wilmington Star News for many years), found me and told me he was sent to let me know that the NYTimes had sent a check to Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu of Mexico -- Bill and Hillary's Clinton's top DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNER -- to BUY HIM OUT -- Carlos Slim owned only about 20% of the paper's stock -- but MOST OF ITS DEBT -- and used that to CONTROL STORIES (especially in Wilmington, the LARGEST Import Port of Hard Drugs in the USA then and now).



Carlos Slim was ALSO KNOWN for manipulating Donald Trump.


Carlos Slim's two biggest allies in Wilmington were the HEAD of the Star News, Pam Sander (who STILL covers up Drug Trafficking here for Gannett/GateHouse Media/USA Today, that currently owns them), and CIA Agent Kevin Maurer.


And soon after that, the Star News was SOLD!!!


And AT THAT TIME, Republican Judge Sandra Ray/Criner's husband, Sherman Lee Criner -- who was reported OPENLY in the Star News in 2006 for diddling the vagina of a young girl in Thalian Hall, but Wilmington Christian Police INTIMIDATED her father into NOT pressing charges since Sandra Criner was head of the County Republican Party -- and BOTH OF THEM were OUTSTANDING CHRISTIANS!!!


And SOMETIME in the early teens, I saw that Child-Molester (apparent)Sherman Lee Criner was on the BOARD of the Azalea Festival -- and he was a JUDGE of those young damsels as well.


Well, at least they have to be EIGHTEENno???


Nevertheless -- I went BALLISTIC:



Then, from Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta in 2013, I found this photo of Sherman Criner in Christian Snake Worship on his Facebook page -- published it on THIS BLOG and sent it, too, to ALL POLITICIANS IN WILMINGTON.


And Judge Sandra PROMPTLY DIVORCED his RANDY PECKER!!!




And then the 2019 Azalea Festival was ESPECIALLY ACTIVE for me. I ran into THREE GUYS were were TALLER THAN MY 6' 11", and briefly walked and spoke with the Magistrate (Pre-Court Judge), whom I thought HATED ME. She had REFUSED to file charges for me against George Padezanin when I lived across the street from him and his "Hand-Painted Homes" on S. 8th Street -- and George ran the HUGE Padezanin Drug Mafia:



George and Cheryl Padezanin from their Facebook that year.


But it TURNED OUT that the Magistrate COULD NOT file that charge -- because I was TOO CRAZED with Complex PTSD to communicate the Offense in an UNDERSTANDABLE WAY!!!


And wait until you read what happened when I met the Azalea Queen that year, Briana Venskus, a sort of LIPSTICK LESBIAN who drove all of Wilmington's Politicians CRAZY -- but they decided to KEEP HER and deal with her the BEST THEY COULD -- HA!!!



Queen Briana Veskus with Gov. Roy Cooper OPENING THE FESTIVAL.




And speaking of HOMOS:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'This made me spit my water KTVB 58m 'Homosexual people have the right to be in a family. They are children of God,' Pope Francis said in one of his sit-down interviews for the film. He is not a true catholic. 34m Like 16 Reply Ashley Hutcherson he is literally the Pope'
647
41 Comments
71 Shares



PREVIOUSLY, Chasten Buttigieg had posted THIS:







SO THAT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL:


‘Do You Believe in God?’ GOP Senator Applies Religious Test to Biden Nominee




1d 

Jamie Lee Curtis revealed this week that she and husband Christopher Guest “watched in wonder and pride as our son became our daughter Ruby.”

3.7K
405 Comments
132 Shares


The time I met Jamie Lee Curtis in Wilmington, NC (October 2019):


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/yikes-i-ran-smack-dab-into-jamie-lee.html




That time I met President and Mrs. Reagan at a White House Party I attended with Tennessee Williams:








.

No comments:

Post a Comment